Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 55806 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:50 - Feb 1 with 2882 viewslonglostjack

Can we just all stop replying to swanseacityx and starve him or her of the oxygen they crave. FFS IGNORE!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:53 - Feb 1 with 2873 viewsOptimisticJack

Excellent meeting tonight and a huge well done to all involved with the SCSA . Great to see so many supporters I haven't seen for years. Supporters who I marched along in the distant past to rid our club of Tony Petty.
How ironic that some of those who fought to rid the club then of Petty, today are despised far worse than him. They make Petty look like the Pope!
As a fan of 50 years that's so sad and I am gutted!
What I heard tonight from the SCSA was balanced,professional, accurate and passionate but more importantly I heard opinions of real fans who have no agendas and nothing more than the best interests of the club we love at heart.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 0:04]

Optimisticjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:59 - Feb 1 with 2850 viewsSwanjaxs

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:16 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

The SCSA hate our club. Why are they meddling with the Stadium Lease Agreement?

Its such a good deal.

They must hate us to question it.

Anyway how was the Vivs last night? 7pm you were down there yea? Did you manage to get your bangers and mash (with real Welsh gravey) eaten before closing time?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 00:00 - Feb 2 with 2845 viewsPentyrchJack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:03 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

It was not well attended. We have 19,000 fans at home games.....probably around 50,000 fans in total.

There were less than 100 in attendance. Of the 100 probably 20 were made up of SCSA / Trust reps. Another 20 were probably locals on their Thursday night out.

The remaining 60 attendees were made up of various village idiots from every part of West Glamorgan. Nearly every village was represented.

So dont tell me it was well attended.

You are just lying to yourself.

Your comments never cease to disappoint me SwanseacityX and you have gone beyond the boundary by referring to those people who turned up as "village idiots".

I was there tonight. I do not hide. You do.

You are offensive and a disgrace.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 00:02 - Feb 2 with 2842 viewslonglostjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:59 - Feb 1 by Swanjaxs

Anyway how was the Vivs last night? 7pm you were down there yea? Did you manage to get your bangers and mash (with real Welsh gravey) eaten before closing time?

Just bloody ignore the bastard.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 00:13 - Feb 2 with 2796 viewsswan65split

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:55 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

We tried to get in mate....couldnt find an empty seat.

that comment just proves it ignore the t(((er, hes just a T££t
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 00:15 - Feb 2 with 2793 viewsswan65split

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:57 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

The wretched way our club is run?? Oh diddums did we lose a few matches, was a club the size of Swansea in a relegation battle or two??

The facking shame.

The outrage.....

I mean, come on, what have you been used to all your life watching this great club???? League 2.... Oh no, not every season, these was some LEAGUE ONE also!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU EVEN SEE HOW PATHETIC YOU ALL SOUND???????

have a look at your past posts,
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 00:18 - Feb 2 with 2783 viewsswan65split

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:23 - Feb 1 by N_T_J

Now you're being silly.

no hes looking a childish git.
Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 02:06 - Feb 2 with 2702 viewsJack59

I could not attend the meeting tonight but will continue to assist financially, if and when there it is required.
I have supported originally Swansea Town and then City for over 55 years and I fully support the aims of the SCSA. I know many fans who have supported the club for a similar time, they like me were at the Patti Pavilion when our support was needed there. and having spoken to them, I can say they are very disappointed with the club directors and the Trust, they are now also supportive of the objectives of the Alliance.

In fact, I find it difficult to understand why any intelligent true fan of this club would not want to support the SCSA.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 07:52 - Feb 2 with 2459 viewsBigPhilG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 02:06 - Feb 2 by Jack59

I could not attend the meeting tonight but will continue to assist financially, if and when there it is required.
I have supported originally Swansea Town and then City for over 55 years and I fully support the aims of the SCSA. I know many fans who have supported the club for a similar time, they like me were at the Patti Pavilion when our support was needed there. and having spoken to them, I can say they are very disappointed with the club directors and the Trust, they are now also supportive of the objectives of the Alliance.

In fact, I find it difficult to understand why any intelligent true fan of this club would not want to support the SCSA.

I went to the meeting and I think they have done brilliant. In six weeks they've organised themselves really well. They've found out about another yank, got local MP"s involved one of which has even written to the council about the lease of the stadium, got themselves decent media coverage, organised producing and distributing 5000 fanzines and sorted out a public meeting

Not forgetting getting trust officials to attend to hear what they had to say and rattling the cages of Jenkins and Dineen to the point that they've sent their groovy gang on to social media to try and discredit them at every tun and all the time kept their dignity by ignoring it

Not bad for 6 weeks work, keep up the good work SCSA
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:40 - Feb 2 with 2345 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:17 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

Yes but it will be those fans who do not agree with the ‘apologists’ if we get relegated.

The worst part is I think they believe their own bullshite

I just can't understand anything you're trying to say these days mate. Do you read your posts back before pressing reply? I would if I were you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:41 - Feb 2 with 2341 viewsLandore_Jack

The SCSA has done more work in the last 6 weeks than the Trust has done in the last few years. I understand that The Trust have to work the Americans and Jenkins but they have not been very vocal. In fact, we recently advised to trust the board and The Trust wanted to build bridges with the Americans. Yes, they recently called for the removal of Jenkins after pressure from the fans but the damage has been done. A lot of people including myself no longer have faith in the trust. It badly needs an overhaul and its about time they ruffled a few feathers. The Trust is no longer the voice of the fans, hence the existence of the SCSA and The Union. I have been a trust member for several years and its sad to see the sorry state it has become. People may disagree but a lot of fans feel the same way.

#backtojack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:47 - Feb 2 with 2310 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:39 - Feb 1 by union_jack

You seem to have great difficulty in understanding what the SCSA actually stands for which is fine because I have absolutely no idea what you stand for either.

If it's about not disrupting the on-field activity then you are in the same camp as the SCSA.

If it's to look at the long term and ensure we have a club and a team playing at the highest level. You're on our side.

You keep going on and on and on ad nauseam about us endangering the performances on the pitch and that it's only a string of bad results that got us going. Truth is, all the people involved in the Alliance, as well as all those in attendance plus undoubtedly a whole load more not there tonight, have been concerned for some time about our situation. It's now that it's come together and if that is late in your mind then better than never.

We are very careful that our actions are clearly opposing the regime and not the team. Many suggestions were made by people as to what we can do from now on in and I'm sure many will be put into place. And the team won't suffer!

I repeat, I really cannot understand you or Swanseacityx who constantly deride the Alliance who are a group of enthusiastic supporters who only want the best for our club.

You were welcome to turn up tonight and put your views forward. Tell us where we are clearly going wrong and convince us all of the most effective way forward. However, you hid behind the keyboard again making snide remarks trying to sound intelligent. You and Swanseacityx really are making fools of yourselves.

I've said this by taking both of you in good faith (foolish me no doubt) that you are genuine supporters with no axe to grind. However, maybe, just maybe, you are having your strings pulled or even pulling them?

I was never going to turn up last night. Whatever gave you the impression I was. I am vehemently against what you are doing but hiding? OK, I will meet you this week and explain in great detail why I'm dead against what you're doing. Are you Mark Beevers wby the way?

Also, aren't you totally humiliated that you've now stolen the Unions mantra about the team and the regime. Not enough for Phil Sumbler, who must have got the biggest ego I've ever come across, to just bypass a group already in existence so he could be seen to form another one, you've gone and shit all over them and steal their slogans.

Pm me for this meet.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:52 - Feb 2 with 2294 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:09 - Feb 1 by union_jack

So you think well attended would be getting the same as the Liberty on match day??

It was well attended. They weren't village idiots as you so eloquently put it. They were loyal, enthusiastic supporters concerned about the way our club is being run and the nefarious activity that's gone on recently. They contributed and offered some good suggestions and supported the Alliance and its activities. I know that must break your heart but you're just going to have to face up to it.

Of course, you convince yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better. It won't ruin our evening one bit.

Looked like a bunch of anoraks to me and as far away from the old school North Bank. Alliance as you could imagine.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:53 - Feb 2 with 2292 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:10 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

He didn't try to get in.

He lied about being in the Vivs the other night. He's lying about tonight. It's what he does.

He's a Cardiff fan enjoying himself on a Premier League team's supporter website. He should be celebrating his club's new signing from Bolton but he's attracted by the bright lights further west.

Strange post Joe. Were you there last night?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:16 - Feb 2 with 2227 viewsBobby_Fischer

As someone else asked, what was the "BIG BOMBSHELL" that happened last night that "BigPhill who has a friend of a friend in the know about The SCSA" was banging on about for weeks.

And that Belfast/Loyal guy said the "SELLOUTS" would be shitting themselves over?

Also its a pretty faceless organisation and I don't like the way they try to pan off all the negativity of protests at games on The Union.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:22 - Feb 2 with 2209 viewsA_Fans_Dad

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:16 - Feb 2 by Bobby_Fischer

As someone else asked, what was the "BIG BOMBSHELL" that happened last night that "BigPhill who has a friend of a friend in the know about The SCSA" was banging on about for weeks.

And that Belfast/Loyal guy said the "SELLOUTS" would be shitting themselves over?

Also its a pretty faceless organisation and I don't like the way they try to pan off all the negativity of protests at games on The Union.

Do we have another club "representative" here?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:25 - Feb 2 with 2197 viewsBobby_Fischer

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:22 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Do we have another club "representative" here?

Have a lie down mate, loved your moan about Ki "marking space"

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:50 - Feb 2 with 2135 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 08:47 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

I was never going to turn up last night. Whatever gave you the impression I was. I am vehemently against what you are doing but hiding? OK, I will meet you this week and explain in great detail why I'm dead against what you're doing. Are you Mark Beevers wby the way?

Also, aren't you totally humiliated that you've now stolen the Unions mantra about the team and the regime. Not enough for Phil Sumbler, who must have got the biggest ego I've ever come across, to just bypass a group already in existence so he could be seen to form another one, you've gone and shit all over them and steal their slogans.

Pm me for this meet.

You, as well as everyone else could have attended and given your views.

Do you feel safer telling them to someone on a one-to-one basis?

I have no desire to meet you in person BUT I am very interested in why you are so vehemently against what we are doing. You've made probably in excess of 100 posts saying this, that and the other but all have been counter argued rationally and sensibly yet you still spout the same old.

For example, and a very small issue, this mantra that was 'stolen'. It's been used by countless clubs well before the Union and fits what we are doing well.

Phil had his reasons for stepping back and that's his business but so what. He's left the group in the hands of some enthusiastic passionate supporters willing to put their time, efforts and money into trying to secure the future of our club without - and listen to this - disrupting the on field activity. It's been said over and over but you don't want to understand this. That is what is baffling about you and your ilk's stance.

So don't meet with me alone. If you want to explain in detail do it on here. Everyone can then see what your rationale is and agree or disagree as they please.

And no, I'm not Mark Beevers. My name is Tim, I've nothing to hide.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:55 - Feb 2 with 2118 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:16 - Feb 2 by Bobby_Fischer

They've basically just stepped all over the Union, literally taken the piss out of them.

Phil Sumbler was quick to back off. The other failed TrustI guy Matt, is he still on Board. This Mark Beevers has probably only been watching us since the Liberty.

Who are they?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:02 - Feb 2 with 2090 viewsLandore_Jack

https://twitter.com/mrjordangardner

#backtojack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:04 - Feb 2 with 2076 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:50 - Feb 2 by union_jack

You, as well as everyone else could have attended and given your views.

Do you feel safer telling them to someone on a one-to-one basis?

I have no desire to meet you in person BUT I am very interested in why you are so vehemently against what we are doing. You've made probably in excess of 100 posts saying this, that and the other but all have been counter argued rationally and sensibly yet you still spout the same old.

For example, and a very small issue, this mantra that was 'stolen'. It's been used by countless clubs well before the Union and fits what we are doing well.

Phil had his reasons for stepping back and that's his business but so what. He's left the group in the hands of some enthusiastic passionate supporters willing to put their time, efforts and money into trying to secure the future of our club without - and listen to this - disrupting the on field activity. It's been said over and over but you don't want to understand this. That is what is baffling about you and your ilk's stance.

So don't meet with me alone. If you want to explain in detail do it on here. Everyone can then see what your rationale is and agree or disagree as they please.

And no, I'm not Mark Beevers. My name is Tim, I've nothing to hide.

Do I feel safer meeting one to one?

Why, should I not feel safe meeting more than one? WTF are you on about Tim ?

Phil has his reasons. What are they? Because that's very important after scrambling together this group in the first place

Who is in charge of your group, is it you Tim ? Have you got a Chairman. A Board? Henchmen??

I know you have said you think the Union boys are all thick as shit but trying to pass off you walking all over them with comments like other teams have used that slogan is a bit rich.

I'd not heard it before as I'm sure many others hadn't either.

Poor effort mate as is you declining my offer of a coffee.

Support Carlos and the boys. Leicester coming up, that's the most important thing now, anything else, and I mean ANYTHING else will be a distraction the manager and players can do without.

Let the Trust deal with the club and Jenkins, they've already asked for him to go, where is the follow up? Clase, What's going on with this? You should be distancing yourself from this tin pot group and doing your job mate.Lisa? Andrew??

We don't need another supporters group. Sort it out FFS and get some normality back.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:11 - Feb 2 with 2059 viewsAustinIsOurHero

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:03 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

It was not well attended. We have 19,000 fans at home games.....probably around 50,000 fans in total.

There were less than 100 in attendance. Of the 100 probably 20 were made up of SCSA / Trust reps. Another 20 were probably locals on their Thursday night out.

The remaining 60 attendees were made up of various village idiots from every part of West Glamorgan. Nearly every village was represented.

So dont tell me it was well attended.

You are just lying to yourself.

West Glamorgan doesn't exist anymore.
Grow up & post something relevant.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:14 - Feb 2 with 2045 viewsTheResurrection

WTF is this dribble talking about???

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:19 - Feb 2 with 2228 viewsacejack3065

Res you've got no interest in uniting the fans. You're only here to divide and obfuscate on threads like these.

Now who would benefit from a divided fan base?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024