Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 55807 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:24 - Feb 2 with 3759 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:04 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

Do I feel safer meeting one to one?

Why, should I not feel safe meeting more than one? WTF are you on about Tim ?

Phil has his reasons. What are they? Because that's very important after scrambling together this group in the first place

Who is in charge of your group, is it you Tim ? Have you got a Chairman. A Board? Henchmen??

I know you have said you think the Union boys are all thick as shit but trying to pass off you walking all over them with comments like other teams have used that slogan is a bit rich.

I'd not heard it before as I'm sure many others hadn't either.

Poor effort mate as is you declining my offer of a coffee.

Support Carlos and the boys. Leicester coming up, that's the most important thing now, anything else, and I mean ANYTHING else will be a distraction the manager and players can do without.

Let the Trust deal with the club and Jenkins, they've already asked for him to go, where is the follow up? Clase, What's going on with this? You should be distancing yourself from this tin pot group and doing your job mate.Lisa? Andrew??

We don't need another supporters group. Sort it out FFS and get some normality back.

Chris, just say what you'd say to me alone on here. You may then convince some of us.

We are not in any way advocating disrupting the team. We have strongly opposed any boycotting of games which would be harmful and we must disagree that all activity regardless of where and when will be harmful. It won't.

We can't sit back any longer and watch the club deteriorate like it is doing. There are problems that need removing and procrastinating will allow the club to fall down the leagues. Now is the time to act or we'll be facing this again next year and beyond.

I'm sure you can see this but by all means put in a counter argument that you haven't said already because I can't say the same thing over and over.

Finally, if you watched the ITV Wales news last night you'd have seen the Chair and others who've worked tirelessly to get this going. I wasn't one of them. They may just be the people you'll be thanking for having a club playing at the highest level in the future.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:27 - Feb 2 with 3743 viewsswancity

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:24 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Chris, just say what you'd say to me alone on here. You may then convince some of us.

We are not in any way advocating disrupting the team. We have strongly opposed any boycotting of games which would be harmful and we must disagree that all activity regardless of where and when will be harmful. It won't.

We can't sit back any longer and watch the club deteriorate like it is doing. There are problems that need removing and procrastinating will allow the club to fall down the leagues. Now is the time to act or we'll be facing this again next year and beyond.

I'm sure you can see this but by all means put in a counter argument that you haven't said already because I can't say the same thing over and over.

Finally, if you watched the ITV Wales news last night you'd have seen the Chair and others who've worked tirelessly to get this going. I wasn't one of them. They may just be the people you'll be thanking for having a club playing at the highest level in the future.

Well said. Keep up the good work. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:28 - Feb 2 with 3730 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:19 - Feb 2 by acejack3065

Res you've got no interest in uniting the fans. You're only here to divide and obfuscate on threads like these.

Now who would benefit from a divided fan base?

Carlos Carvalhal would and it wouldn't be divided.

It would be united behind the great man

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:29 - Feb 2 with 3733 viewsshandyjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 09:55 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

They've basically just stepped all over the Union, literally taken the piss out of them.

Phil Sumbler was quick to back off. The other failed TrustI guy Matt, is he still on Board. This Mark Beevers has probably only been watching us since the Liberty.

Who are they?

i'll have to jump in quickly on this, Mark has been a regular home and away for over 25 years now. He has stewarded buses up to Carlise and the like on Tuesday nights when we were in the duldrums and only taking 2 buses as a max to games. My opinion lies in the middle of theirs and yours so i keep out of it as respect to Mark who happens to be my brother in law

Poll: Expectation for the season

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:31 - Feb 2 with 3716 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:24 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Who is the Chair, what's his name? And the others too? Who are they?

Can I plead with you to leave your activities well away from match days then? No flyers, no 27th minute protests. Nothing at all?

You can carry on as much as you like then I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

How about that?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:44 - Feb 2 with 3677 viewsacejack3065

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:28 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

Carlos Carvalhal would and it wouldn't be divided.

It would be united behind the great man

No-one isn't behind the boys on the pitch. Every Swans fan wants us to stay up.

Questions need to be asked of the old and current owners. The two stances aren't mutually exclusive.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:48 - Feb 2 with 3654 viewsLandore_Jack

One of my worries is the Americans appointing a successor to Jenkins. After the Bradley fiasco they cannot be trusted.

#backtojack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:48 - Feb 2 with 3651 viewsjackjackjackjack

Is the objective of the SCSA to campaign to get rid of Jenkins and Morgan, but they support the American owners?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:55 - Feb 2 with 3613 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:29 - Feb 2 by shandyjack

i'll have to jump in quickly on this, Mark has been a regular home and away for over 25 years now. He has stewarded buses up to Carlise and the like on Tuesday nights when we were in the duldrums and only taking 2 buses as a max to games. My opinion lies in the middle of theirs and yours so i keep out of it as respect to Mark who happens to be my brother in law

No problem and I made a guess based on his youthful photo on twitter. He didn't reply to me when I asked him his age.

I'm glad and proud of fans who did the hard yards back when we were shit.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:52 - Feb 2 with 3471 viewsSwanson

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:55 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

No problem and I made a guess based on his youthful photo on twitter. He didn't reply to me when I asked him his age.

I'm glad and proud of fans who did the hard yards back when we were shit.

What is the cut off age to be considered a proper fan?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 11:54]
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:54 - Feb 2 with 3467 viewsBLAZE

Given my post in the PIP thread just the other day, I can't help but wonder whether you've mixed the Resurrection up with me. No wonder stigma exists around mental health disorders when people like yourself express such crass, ill thought opinions. I genuinely hope you're never affected. That's all I'll say as its not relevant to the thread. As you were...
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:59 - Feb 2 with 3439 viewsWarwickHunt

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:48 - Feb 2 by Landore_Jack

One of my worries is the Americans appointing a successor to Jenkins. After the Bradley fiasco they cannot be trusted.

Jenkins allowed them to sack Guidolin and appoint Bradley, unless they've learned their lesson they may as well appoint a traffic cone.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:06 - Feb 2 with 3393 viewsDarran

Fuçking disgusting post and in all honesty should result in a ban.
WTF are the Mods doing on here?

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:10 - Feb 2 with 3382 viewsN_T_J

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:29 - Feb 2 by shandyjack

Ment to be a arrow up.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:10 - Feb 2 with 3372 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:59 - Feb 2 by WarwickHunt

Jenkins allowed them to sack Guidolin and appoint Bradley, unless they've learned their lesson they may as well appoint a traffic cone.

Don't be so ridiculous.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:12 - Feb 2 with 3369 viewsN_T_J

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 11:54 - Feb 2 by BLAZE

Given my post in the PIP thread just the other day, I can't help but wonder whether you've mixed the Resurrection up with me. No wonder stigma exists around mental health disorders when people like yourself express such crass, ill thought opinions. I genuinely hope you're never affected. That's all I'll say as its not relevant to the thread. As you were...

Well said.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:13 - Feb 2 with 3365 viewsN_T_J

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:10 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

Don't be so ridiculous.

Do you know different then?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:14 - Feb 2 with 3347 viewsTheResurrection

At least that explains what the disgusting prick was going on about.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:28 - Feb 2 with 3304 viewsjack247

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 10:31 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

Who is the Chair, what's his name? And the others too? Who are they?

Can I plead with you to leave your activities well away from match days then? No flyers, no 27th minute protests. Nothing at all?

You can carry on as much as you like then I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

How about that?

That sounds about reasonable to me.

I’m fully behind what the SCSA and Union are trying to achieve, but do agree there should be no distractions during games.

Not that they have had any detrimental impact on the team in the last couple of weeks, but I don’t think they really work anyway. Not many people are going to join in with ‘greedy bastards’ in the 27th minute if we’re beating Arsenal. Must of the ground will do it unprompted if we’re getting stuffed.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 12:48 - Feb 2 with 3247 viewsjacksfullaces

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:57 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

The wretched way our club is run?? Oh diddums did we lose a few matches, was a club the size of Swansea in a relegation battle or two??

The facking shame.

The outrage.....

I mean, come on, what have you been used to all your life watching this great club???? League 2.... Oh no, not every season, these was some LEAGUE ONE also!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU EVEN SEE HOW PATHETIC YOU ALL SOUND???????

yep. that's how I feel. you feel differently. I respect that.

the end.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:09 - Feb 2 with 3190 viewsSmellyplumz

Well said I got a pm the other day from a poster on here asking what my problem was, when I answered mental health I got nothing but abuse. I bet the guy offered his sympathy when Gary Speed died.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:12 - Feb 2 with 3161 viewsDarran

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:09 - Feb 2 by Smellyplumz

Well said I got a pm the other day from a poster on here asking what my problem was, when I answered mental health I got nothing but abuse. I bet the guy offered his sympathy when Gary Speed died.

Name them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:16 - Feb 2 with 3153 viewsSmellyplumz

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 13:12 - Feb 2 by Darran

Name them.

Riscajack, he was well beastly to me, even read through my old posts, I ask you.!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:16 - Feb 2 with 2961 viewsjack247

I’ve always found Risca pretty sound. No idea what the conversation was, but I’m sure if you’re tidy to him he’ll be tidy to you.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:21 - Feb 2 with 2943 viewspencoedjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 15:16 - Feb 2 by jack247

I’ve always found Risca pretty sound. No idea what the conversation was, but I’m sure if you’re tidy to him he’ll be tidy to you.

I agree one of the more knowledgeable football posters on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024