Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great News Lawro's Prediction 18:42 - Feb 8 with 7050 viewsaberhugh

The master pundit has used his crystal ball and yet again predicted a Swans loss two goals to nil against Burnley. Hopefully his wonderful track record of predicting how the Swans will perform will continue!
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:43 - Feb 8 with 7041 viewsCooperman

He doesn’t like us.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:48 - Feb 8 with 7011 viewslonglostjack

Really now - how much is he paid by the BBC and why?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:51 - Feb 8 with 6995 viewssP7qupUf

I'm more than happy to let him keep on with his predictions as far as we are concerned.

If you read it, the piece also shows that he doesn't know much about us either. Talks about the loss of Fer and Bony. Bony has not really featured. Talks about the "controversial winner" last season so Burnley owe us one. What about the penalty they were given in the same game?

Anyway, I'm more than happy with Lawro. I'd be more worried if he had us to win.
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:54 - Feb 8 with 6983 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Burnley haven’t won in 9 in the league

Lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:58 - Feb 8 with 6963 viewssainthelens

Looking at the state of him, I'm surprised he knows what day it is let alone predict anything.
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:58 - Feb 8 with 6962 viewsHeadmaster

"And Swansea won this game in injury time last season with a controversial Fernando Llorente goal, so Burnley boss Sean Dyche might be thinking his side owe Swansea one for that too."

What a load of shite. No mention of the idiot referee giving Burnley a penalty for a Burnley hand ball.
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 19:46 - Feb 8 with 6777 viewsLoyal

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:58 - Feb 8 by Headmaster

"And Swansea won this game in injury time last season with a controversial Fernando Llorente goal, so Burnley boss Sean Dyche might be thinking his side owe Swansea one for that too."

What a load of shite. No mention of the idiot referee giving Burnley a penalty for a Burnley hand ball.

Good old Lawro, scruffy inept cnt that he is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 20:59 - Feb 8 with 6626 viewscackinthesackjack

Lawro is the most uneducated, dour, biased pundit i think there is. How he is still in employment baffles me ...oh wait, it's the BBC. That explains everything.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Login to get fewer ads

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 21:37 - Feb 8 with 6526 viewsorion3016

Merson got is 2-0 , he doesn't like us much either but he's more with it every week

Be over there now after

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 21:46 - Feb 8 with 6506 viewsJethroJack

That clown Lawrenson reckons Dyche will be really going for the win because Llorente won last year's game with a controversial late goal. No mention of Burnley getting a pen when all could see it was Vokes that handled.

What a Muppet! 😁
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 22:12 - Feb 8 with 6453 viewsnantywatcher

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:54 - Feb 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Burnley haven’t won in 9 in the league

Lump on

Oh bloody hell, prepare for a meltdown this Saturday at 4-55pm." The team is sh#t, the players are all sh#t. "
Manchester City could not beat them last time out, but the usual suspects expect us to win with little difficulty. Unless we win by 3 clear goals I'm not logging on.
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 22:13 - Feb 8 with 6448 viewsaberhugh

If the predictions of Mystic Lawro were followed the season we finished eighth the Swans would have gone down in nineteenth. Put your money away son and leave the Lottery alone.
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 23:20 - Feb 8 with 6309 viewsBloodyhills

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 18:48 - Feb 8 by longlostjack

Really now - how much is he paid by the BBC and why?

The BBC employ a lot of clowns.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 00:15 - Feb 9 with 6255 viewsGlyn1

LAWRO WATCH

I had a quick look to see how accurate or not his predictions had been for us.

We've played 26 matches, but I could only find 17 of his predictions - someone is welcome to do a more thorough job than that but the BBC filter doesn't give the predictions chronologically, which is annoying.

Anyways he correctly predicted 9 results out of those 17 matches.

In 6 matches we did better than he predicted.

In 2 matches we did worse than he predicted.

So he basically knows what he's talking about but with an under-estimate, probably because everyone expects relegation teams to struggle (and be honest, no-one expected the Liverpool and Arsenal results).
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 0:19]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 03:56 - Feb 9 with 6136 viewsswanduck

Lol, in the past Lawro has been more biased with his predictions, but this season we have been mostly crap and languishing at the bottom of the table. I don't think it's a stretch predicting us to lose any game, I also think Burnley will probably beat us - our fantastic run can't last forever! 😉
Great News Lawro's Prediction on 09:21 - Feb 9 with 5959 viewsJackSomething

To be fair he's not biased, he's just lazy and a bit rubbish at his job. Not that I think he takes the predictions too seriously and quite enjoys fans getting wound up at them.

He always predicts a good result for the 'big' clubs. I'm fairly sure he predicted an unbeaten year for Liverpool not long ago. If it's not a big club, then he'll usually pick the team higher in the table, hence plumping for a Burnley win tomorrow.

He's way off on saying they owe us one for our winner though.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 13:33 - Feb 9 with 5757 viewsRico1983

Great News Lawro's Prediction on 09:21 - Feb 9 by JackSomething

To be fair he's not biased, he's just lazy and a bit rubbish at his job. Not that I think he takes the predictions too seriously and quite enjoys fans getting wound up at them.

He always predicts a good result for the 'big' clubs. I'm fairly sure he predicted an unbeaten year for Liverpool not long ago. If it's not a big club, then he'll usually pick the team higher in the table, hence plumping for a Burnley win tomorrow.

He's way off on saying they owe us one for our winner though.

I'd take that once step further. To me it seems that most of his predictions seem to be based around regression to the mean. Big team lost last week? They'll probably win this week then. "Little" team taken a couple of big scalps? They'll start losing again soon and so on...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024