Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 81033 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:58 - Mar 26 with 3079 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:11 - Mar 26 by trampie

Ordinary people would not understand that mural, is the mural as bad as the cartoons that some took offence too that lead to a terrorist attack ?

Is Leanne an anti-Semite, Tramp?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:24 - Mar 26 with 3035 viewsEbo

Schrödinger's communist is now Schrödinger's Nazi?

The mind boggles.

When you're losing power and every other smear tactic won't work...
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 20:27]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:30 - Mar 26 with 3015 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:58 - Mar 26 by Lohengrin

Is Leanne an anti-Semite, Tramp?

What a strange question, I'm sure she is not, Leanne from what I have seen is against all forms of racism, I actually seen a pic in recent months of Leanne in a Synagogue meeting people and previous to that I seen a pic of her meeting Muslim women, not sure if it was in a Mosque or some kind of meeting house.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 20:42]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:40 - Mar 26 with 2996 viewsjackportis

Be good to see more Jews on tv/tv adverts that’s for sure.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:58 - Mar 26 with 2987 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:30 - Mar 26 by trampie

What a strange question, I'm sure she is not, Leanne from what I have seen is against all forms of racism, I actually seen a pic in recent months of Leanne in a Synagogue meeting people and previous to that I seen a pic of her meeting Muslim women, not sure if it was in a Mosque or some kind of meeting house.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 20:42]

The Cardiff Reform Synagogue. I remember seeing that myself at the time and wondering how the committee there viewed her visit seeing as she was calling for a trade boycott of Israel in 2014.

When I posted that question up for you I wasn’t baiting you I’d been mulling that over in my head watching the news today. Despite being the Leader (for now) of Plaid she has almost nothing in common with a Powys farmer and just about everything with the members of Momentum. Their worldview is hers.

Have you read Marx, Tramp? I mean read him now? His work is shot-through with fairly explicit anti-semitism. This is a woman who made a financial donation to keep The Weekly Worker going after all and if you imbibe that message, swallow it whole and view the world and its workings through the prism of Marx then one of the byproducts of that is almost inevitably going to be ‘the Jewish Question.’
[Post edited 27 Mar 2018 10:16]

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:12 - Mar 26 with 2963 viewsexiledclaseboy

Been up in Westminster today, f*cking rammed this morning. Tourists everywhere. Was hoping to catch a glimpse of the march but the country won’t run itself. I doubt the world stopped turning.

Poll: Tory leader

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:15 - Mar 26 with 2958 viewsexiledclaseboy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:58 - Mar 26 by Lohengrin

The Cardiff Reform Synagogue. I remember seeing that myself at the time and wondering how the committee there viewed her visit seeing as she was calling for a trade boycott of Israel in 2014.

When I posted that question up for you I wasn’t baiting you I’d been mulling that over in my head watching the news today. Despite being the Leader (for now) of Plaid she has almost nothing in common with a Powys farmer and just about everything with the members of Momentum. Their worldview is hers.

Have you read Marx, Tramp? I mean read him now? His work is shot-through with fairly explicit anti-semitism. This is a woman who made a financial donation to keep The Weekly Worker going after all and if you imbibe that message, swallow it whole and view the world and its workings through the prism of Marx then one of the byproducts of that is almost inevitably going to be ‘the Jewish Question.’
[Post edited 27 Mar 2018 10:16]

Dickens hated Jews as well. Shines through in a fair chunk of his work. Not that this is a really relevant point.

Poll: Tory leader

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:19 - Mar 26 with 2954 viewslonglostjack

Tutor at Uni was Jewish. Father died in a Gulag. He was of the opinion that the creation of the state of Israel would encourage antisemitism and was a very big mistake. Does that make him anti semitic?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 21:20]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:32 - Mar 26 with 2924 viewsBanosswan

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:15 - Mar 26 by exiledclaseboy

Dickens hated Jews as well. Shines through in a fair chunk of his work. Not that this is a really relevant point.

Exactly, everyone who favours following a dickensian regime should be vilified.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:42 - Mar 26 with 2908 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:32 - Mar 26 by Banosswan

Exactly, everyone who favours following a dickensian regime should be vilified.

All of Dickens’ tales have a happy ending, it would be difficult to say the same of the one story Marx had to tell.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:35 - Mar 27 with 2789 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:19 - Mar 26 by longlostjack

Tutor at Uni was Jewish. Father died in a Gulag. He was of the opinion that the creation of the state of Israel would encourage antisemitism and was a very big mistake. Does that make him anti semitic?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 21:20]

I guess the creation of all the Arab states after the collapse of the Otterman empire was a big mistake as well and led to anti Muslim feelings.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:46 - Mar 27 with 2778 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:35 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

I guess the creation of all the Arab states after the collapse of the Otterman empire was a big mistake as well and led to anti Muslim feelings.

Building that tower in Babel was a mistake.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:55 - Mar 27 with 2766 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:24 - Mar 26 by Ebo

Schrödinger's communist is now Schrödinger's Nazi?

The mind boggles.

When you're losing power and every other smear tactic won't work...
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 20:27]

Is it a smear tactic when he has basically admitted there's a problem and apologised for it?

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:55 - Mar 27 with 2766 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:40 - Mar 26 by jackportis

Be good to see more Jews on tv/tv adverts that’s for sure.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:18 - Mar 27 with 2752 viewsEbo

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:55 - Mar 27 by Highjack

Is it a smear tactic when he has basically admitted there's a problem and apologised for it?

You mean he hasn't?

Today we have the Daily Heil screaming 'Wacist". What next I ask? The Daily Express giving an accurate weather report. The Sun being anti-tits?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:03 - Mar 27 with 2723 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:18 - Mar 27 by Ebo

You mean he hasn't?

Today we have the Daily Heil screaming 'Wacist". What next I ask? The Daily Express giving an accurate weather report. The Sun being anti-tits?

Other than a comment on FB 6 years ago, what evidence and examples of Jezzas anti semitism are there?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:50 - Mar 27 with 2699 viewsEbo

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:55 - Mar 27 by Highjack

Of course it is a smear tactic. Those who oppose him are basically telling Jewish people that Jeremy Corbyn is Hitler MK2, luckily not all Jewish people are buying this crap.

You now have people with anti-semite views who are pointing at Corbyn yelling "Bigot", "Racist". You cannot make this shit up!

The smears of the past 3 year haven't worked and these latest ones will have the same effect of galvanising his support.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:51 - Mar 27 with 2699 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:03 - Mar 27 by sherpajacob

Other than a comment on FB 6 years ago, what evidence and examples of Jezzas anti semitism are there?

His close association and friendship with numerous highly anti-semitic groups like Hamas and Hezbollah?

For the record I don't believe for a moment he's an anti semite, he's definitely anti Israel and those two things are very different. But he's an incomprehensible moron and a muddled ideolog whose past keeps creeping up on him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:55 - Mar 27 with 2691 viewsEbo

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:51 - Mar 27 by Highjack

His close association and friendship with numerous highly anti-semitic groups like Hamas and Hezbollah?

For the record I don't believe for a moment he's an anti semite, he's definitely anti Israel and those two things are very different. But he's an incomprehensible moron and a muddled ideolog whose past keeps creeping up on him.

Let's re-phrase that for you shall we?

Anti-Israeli government not anti-Israel, you see this is how shit starts because muppets like you post what you read in a red top and take it as the truth.

I bet you vote Liberal.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:43 - Mar 27 with 2661 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:55 - Mar 27 by Ebo

Let's re-phrase that for you shall we?

Anti-Israeli government not anti-Israel, you see this is how shit starts because muppets like you post what you read in a red top and take it as the truth.

I bet you vote Liberal.

I don't read the red tops. I know you read the financial times however you closet fat cat capitalist Tory you as you've linked to it many times.

And given Jeremy's fervent support for groups who solely exist to try and wipe Israel and its people off the map in the most brutal and violent way possible it's not a stretch to imagine he doesn't like Israel very much.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:52 - Mar 27 with 2658 viewsJack_Meoff

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:35 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

What is an Otterman? Some kind of semiaquatic superhero?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:57 - Mar 27 with 2652 viewsEbo

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:43 - Mar 27 by Highjack

I don't read the red tops. I know you read the financial times however you closet fat cat capitalist Tory you as you've linked to it many times.

And given Jeremy's fervent support for groups who solely exist to try and wipe Israel and its people off the map in the most brutal and violent way possible it's not a stretch to imagine he doesn't like Israel very much.

Yet the west gives support to a brutal apartheid state committing genocide and turns a blind eye to the suffering of the Palestinians.

Fat cat closet tory? Loh would have a chuckle at that one!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:59 - Mar 27 with 2651 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:52 - Mar 27 by Jack_Meoff

What is an Otterman? Some kind of semiaquatic superhero?

It’s my good friend Henry.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:36 - Mar 27 with 2629 viewsEbo

(sic)

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:06 - Mar 27 with 2584 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:51 - Mar 27 by Highjack

Thanks, I think I get it now,

because he has dialogue with Hamas and Hezbollah it winds some people up who think he must therefore be anti Semitic.

In the same way that the narrow minded think that because he's had dialogue with Sinn Fein he must be anti British.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024