Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal 16:16 - Apr 2 with 17591 viewsDarran

Do people think this is a true story or have The Times made it up?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/vitriol-and-threats-of-violence-the-ugly-face

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:48 - Apr 2 with 1381 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:32 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

just an example

anti everything is rife

I bid you a good evening

Firstly, that's whatabboutery again.

No one has said that there aren't awful people on the right.

Secondly, even the whatabboutery only works if members of the cabinet or the people that directly work for them are on that forum.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:53 - Apr 2 with 1371 viewscentrestandswan

Have to thank Darran for bringing this to our attention, things like this really need to be exposed.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/27-times-tory-party-racism-7904018

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:57 - Apr 2 with 1360 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:46 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

Rife? Where racism, sexism exist then it should be dealt with appropriately whichever party the perpetrators follow.

What we are seeing and what you cannot deny is that the levels of anti-semitism are larger and more pervasive within Labour than any other party; that's not decrying or justifying any racism by followers of other parties.

When Labour try to claim it's not really a problem as JVL said it isn't... JVL is an organisation set up solely to claim there is no anti-semitism within Labour. Why, listen to them as they are Jewish - and ignore the fact the group is packed with self-identifying Jews.

Jackie Walker for example. Can't possible be anti-semitic despite all her anti-semitic comments because she found out her dad who conveniently she's not seen in decades just happens to be Jewish. The one logical fail she doesn't quite grasp is that "Jewishness" passes down the female side, by her own admission her mum is Roman Catholic and raised her the same. Her dad being Jewish is nothing more than a convenient tactic to try to evade culpability for her comments. Indeed, the only people who would believe Walker to be Jewish are errm anti-semites / BNP ilk.

It’s facking rife my crazy friend.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:04 - Apr 2 with 1340 viewsHighjack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 16:23 - Apr 2 by HCMC

Made up for sure.

He is a saint and so are all the members of his cult.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:04 - Apr 2 with 1340 viewsbluey_the_blue

And as Lisa has said, that's classic whattaboutery.

I condemn the examples provided. You ca't seriously claim the levels are anywhere near comparable to the levels of anti-semitism currently occuring within Britain.

Nor can it ever excuse inaction against the likes of Walker, Livingstone of the basis of "they are bad too".
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:05 - Apr 2 with 1339 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:48 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Firstly, that's whatabboutery again.

No one has said that there aren't awful people on the right.

Secondly, even the whatabboutery only works if members of the cabinet or the people that directly work for them are on that forum.

Here you go then get the times centre pages on this lot .

Hold that

they’d need the whole paper for all that lot

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:08 - Apr 2 with 1326 viewsbluey_the_blue

165 is the claim? Given there have been complaints about other a thousand separate incidents of anti-semitism, that sounds like classic deflection to me.

What happens in other parties is irrelevant to Corbyn and his acolytes. What matters is dealing with it - and they simply aren't. Not by a long chalk however you wish to dress it up.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:39 - Apr 2 with 1295 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:05 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here you go then get the times centre pages on this lot .

Hold that

they’d need the whole paper for all that lot

Yes. I agree. It's absolutely bloody disgusting.

There are also accusations of those things against various Labour people both recent and historic.

Which is equally bloody disgusting.

FFS. If Corbyn was accused of manslaughter, you'd say 'but what about a Tory who murdered someone'. You can't just say 'yes, that's bloody awful and these people should be kicked out of the party'. You refuse to accept that he's EXACTLY THE SAME as all the others, which is why most sane people are saying.

Everyone knows that the Tory party have loads of bigots as part of them. Everyone. You don't need some twitter account or the Mirror saying so. The issue that is being raised is that the hard left are the same.

Not that they're worse. They are just not any better, despite the whole 'kinder' politics nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:14 - Apr 2 with 1259 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:04 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

And as Lisa has said, that's classic whattaboutery.

I condemn the examples provided. You ca't seriously claim the levels are anywhere near comparable to the levels of anti-semitism currently occuring within Britain.

Nor can it ever excuse inaction against the likes of Walker, Livingstone of the basis of "they are bad too".

You’re accusing someone else of whataboutery? Lumme, the world has turned upside down.

That said, you’ve made some fair and reasonable points on this thread. Try and keep it up, I haven’t forgotten your Comical Ali-esque performance on last year’s general election thread.

Poll: Tory leader

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:17 - Apr 2 with 1252 viewsDarran

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:14 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

You’re accusing someone else of whataboutery? Lumme, the world has turned upside down.

That said, you’ve made some fair and reasonable points on this thread. Try and keep it up, I haven’t forgotten your Comical Ali-esque performance on last year’s general election thread.

I think that’s why he disappeared for some so long because he looked so silly in the GE thread

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:20 - Apr 2 with 1243 viewsHumpty

Bluey's GE performance was truly a thing of beauty.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:24 - Apr 2 with 1236 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:17 - Apr 2 by Darran

I think that’s why he disappeared for some so long because he looked so silly in the GE thread

I think it is because the Maybot (with the help of the Murdock Press) has had a bit of a revival and that team up the road are doing OK at the monment.
It doesn't take a genius to work out he could easily be disappearing again in the near future ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:34 - Apr 2 with 1222 viewsLohengrin

“Lumme!”

You’re a proper toff, Sir Andrew, an’ no mistake.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:34 - Apr 2 with 1222 viewsbluey_the_blue

Wouldn't say Maybot has had a revival, more Corbyn is pretty inept.

Sadly for you lot, I'm hanging around.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:48 - Apr 2 with 1209 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mean while
the Tory billionaire press barons relentlessly search the deepest darkest depths of
Corbyn and the racist Labour Party with

Corbyn the

anti christ
Czech spy
Putin stooge
Ira terroist
Hezboula bomb maker
Anti Semite

The country implodes

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:55 - Apr 2 with 1189 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:34 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

Dammit I was fishing for you with my deliberate misspelling but you bit anyway :-)
You will indeed be hanging around as it looks like the next GE may still be a while off though a Brexit cock up could still change that.
Don't worry about JC he is doing fine. Despilte the slurs of the Murdoch press, and treachery within his Party, he is still on track.
Much to the consternation of the Tories and the Blairites. This site is a prime example with thread after thread cropping up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:55 - Apr 2 with 1189 viewsHighjack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:34 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

Arent those two events intrinsically linked?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:01 - Apr 2 with 1178 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn plays the political percentages well, take Brexit, he sat on the fence for months because it is devisive for Labour, young people want to remain, traditional Labour heartlands voted leave, so best say nothing.
The far left attack the rich, some extreme views filter in but the majority are supporting Corbyn, so saying how bad the views are but not doing anything would be one politically wise approach.
The problem is that everyone including Momentum are saying things have not been dealt with. I for one have become more aware of the politicing at every opportunity, the death of Prof. Hawking was one where Corbyn could not resist taking the NHS as an issue before poor old Prof. Hawking was cold.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:06 - Apr 2 with 1171 viewswaynekerr55

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:39 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Yes. I agree. It's absolutely bloody disgusting.

There are also accusations of those things against various Labour people both recent and historic.

Which is equally bloody disgusting.

FFS. If Corbyn was accused of manslaughter, you'd say 'but what about a Tory who murdered someone'. You can't just say 'yes, that's bloody awful and these people should be kicked out of the party'. You refuse to accept that he's EXACTLY THE SAME as all the others, which is why most sane people are saying.

Everyone knows that the Tory party have loads of bigots as part of them. Everyone. You don't need some twitter account or the Mirror saying so. The issue that is being raised is that the hard left are the same.

Not that they're worse. They are just not any better, despite the whole 'kinder' politics nonsense.

Post of the year. "But the Tories" and "but Labour" is the exact reason why we are fúcked. Let's tolerate abhorrent behaviour 'cos the blues/reds are nasty too.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:07 - Apr 2 with 1171 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:55 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

Dammit I was fishing for you with my deliberate misspelling but you bit anyway :-)
You will indeed be hanging around as it looks like the next GE may still be a while off though a Brexit cock up could still change that.
Don't worry about JC he is doing fine. Despilte the slurs of the Murdoch press, and treachery within his Party, he is still on track.
Much to the consternation of the Tories and the Blairites. This site is a prime example with thread after thread cropping up.

What’s he on track for?

Poll: Tory leader

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:09 - Apr 2 with 1162 viewsBobby_Fischer

the idiot who posted this?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:12 - Apr 2 with 1155 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:06 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

Post of the year. "But the Tories" and "but Labour" is the exact reason why we are fúcked. Let's tolerate abhorrent behaviour 'cos the blues/reds are nasty too.

Indeed dirty politics

The point I’m making here let’s get both party’s on trial in the papers

The daily mail
The telegraph
The times
The express
The sun

Nah won’t happen

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:18 - Apr 2 with 1143 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:07 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

What’s he on track for?

Government dear boy, government ;-)

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:19 - Apr 2 with 1143 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:12 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed dirty politics

The point I’m making here let’s get both party’s on trial in the papers

The daily mail
The telegraph
The times
The express
The sun

Nah won’t happen

They were during the expenses scandal, Tom. Every miscreant was dragged before the bar of public opinion irrespective of party affiliation.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:22 - Apr 2 with 1141 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:19 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

They were during the expenses scandal, Tom. Every miscreant was dragged before the bar of public opinion irrespective of party affiliation.

So you think we have a balanced press then Loh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024