Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal 16:16 - Apr 2 with 17590 viewsDarran

Do people think this is a true story or have The Times made it up?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/vitriol-and-threats-of-violence-the-ugly-face

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:30 - Apr 3 with 1575 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:25 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

Awwww. I thought I tied my post in nicely. ;-)
I agree though. It is all about discrediting Corbyn at every opportunity.

Oh I agree that some are trying to discredit him constantly.

But his actions last night were not designed to be inclusive which was the point I was replying to. They were designed to provoke as I said before. For him to meet a group that he knew would upset the majority of the Jewish population is not reaching out. It's being deliberately spiteful. Because they dared to criticise him and he doesn't like anyone doing that.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:31 - Apr 3 with 1575 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:09 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

Did you ever stop and chat though or was the smell of the barmaids apron too much of a distraction? ;-)
Jokes aside, if Corbyn gets into power we will have delegates meeting all sorts of factions if there is the slightest chance that dialogue can resolve an issue or where conflict and suffering occurs. Direct action as well like stopping Saudi arms sales whilst many of those very weapons are being used to cause death and destruction in the Yemen.
I digress but I am sure you get my drift.

How on earth is chatting to a gaggle of odd-balls about the Brumaire Coup supposed to compete with the twin allure of strippers and seafood?

A word too about this “all sorts of factions” line. That’s not something Corbyn has ever gone in for. Look back across the decades of his political activity and you will see that not only has he shunned contact with groups who don’t share his worldview he helped pioneer the ‘no-platform’ movement. He was one of the original architects of the echo chamber. When he talks about being ‘inclusive’ it’s inclusivity of a very specific nature, he’s talking about uniting the left into one cohesive battering ram.

You seem to have consensus as a goal. I can absolutely guarantee that is the last thing Momentum see as an end.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:42 - Apr 3 with 1554 viewspikeypaul

PMSL

In the eyes of the loony lefties Corbyn is accountable or to blame for NOTHING regardless of the facts and his past actions.

They blindly claim EVERYTHING negative is false or made up regarding him.

They would vote for Hitler if he wore a red rosette.

What a sad,bitter bunch of envy driven losers they are.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:45 - Apr 3 with 1547 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:42 - Apr 3 by pikeypaul

PMSL

In the eyes of the loony lefties Corbyn is accountable or to blame for NOTHING regardless of the facts and his past actions.

They blindly claim EVERYTHING negative is false or made up regarding him.

They would vote for Hitler if he wore a red rosette.

What a sad,bitter bunch of envy driven losers they are.

Wrong thread pixeypaul

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:46 - Apr 3 with 1544 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:30 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

Oh I agree that some are trying to discredit him constantly.

But his actions last night were not designed to be inclusive which was the point I was replying to. They were designed to provoke as I said before. For him to meet a group that he knew would upset the majority of the Jewish population is not reaching out. It's being deliberately spiteful. Because they dared to criticise him and he doesn't like anyone doing that.

The deselection of councillors seems back up this view?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 13:48]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:50 - Apr 3 with 1537 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 12:52 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

I didn’t have to look them up, Partz, I know who they are. We used to pass their stall at the top end of Brick Lane on our Sunday morning pub crawls around Bethnal Green regularly.

Nutters. Plain and simple.

Were they the people’s Judea front ?
Or
The people’s front of Judea?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:09 - Apr 3 with 1527 viewsHighjack

Why didn’t Eddie Izzard advise corbyn that this would be a bad idea?

#sackeddie

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:20 - Apr 3 with 1517 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 12:36 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

Jewdas are a Jewish group that hate Israel and the 'right wing' in equal measure.

Some of what they do is actually really good. Educating people on divorcing anti Israeli sentiment from anti Semitic sentiment for example. They attend pro Palestinian events spreading that message.

Some of what they do is less good - they share far left views on, for example, the police and, ironically given the stuff today, they question people's Jewishness when they don't share their views, as a way of discrediting them.

The issue here is that they dismiss claims of anti semitism in the Labour Party as right wing smears. They'd pretty much agree with Tommy et al in the 'Corbyn can do no wrong' camp.

So while Corbyn attending their Seder is not anti Semitic in the slightest, it is deliberately provocative to the mainstream Jewish groups that are deeply concerned about anti semitism.

It's interesting that momentum have distanced Corbyn from the party in his attendance as a result by saying it was a private matter.

I don't think he's being stupid on this occasion. He, or the people around him, have chosen to provoke at a time when measure is needed. Not really what I would want from a leader of a party, let alone the country to be honest, but that's me. I hate his student politics mentality which this is another example of.

For those saying 'oh, so there are good Jews and bad Jews are there' - well, in this context, yes. Not that they are instrinsically good or bad, but they are, at this time, good or bad to meet in Corbyn's position.

It's the equivalent of the American owners refusing to meet with the Trust to discuss an issue, and choosing to meet the American Swans fan club (if there is such a thing) instead. Yes, they can say they've met Swans fans, but it's designed to annoy rather than appease.

Are these good or bad jews Lisa

And would he be allowed to have a cup of tea with them

Login to get fewer ads

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:23 - Apr 3 with 1510 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:50 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Were they the people’s Judea front ?
Or
The people’s front of Judea?

Python were parodying a world that really does exist, Tom. Freud called it exactly right, the sectarian left is convulsed with der Narzissmus der kleinen Differenzen, the narcissism of small differences.

The Life of Brian was filmed a good while back. They have shifted position a bit since ‘79, the fruitcakes seem to agree now that Stan really can call himself a woman just so long as he hates whitey at the same time!

[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 14:33]

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:27 - Apr 3 with 1504 viewsHighjack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:23 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

Python were parodying a world that really does exist, Tom. Freud called it exactly right, the sectarian left is convulsed with der Narzissmus der kleinen Differenzen, the narcissism of small differences.

The Life of Brian was filmed a good while back. They have shifted position a bit since ‘79, the fruitcakes seem to agree now that Stan really can call himself a woman just so long as he hates whitey at the same time!

He better not attempt a high five, he’d break his hand on those jubblies.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:30 - Apr 3 with 1501 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:20 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Are these good or bad jews Lisa

And would he be allowed to have a cup of tea with them

More nutters!

‘kin Hell, Tom! Have you got hold of the Yellow Pages of Marxist-Leninism over the Bank Holiday?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:42 - Apr 3 with 1484 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:30 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

More nutters!

‘kin Hell, Tom! Have you got hold of the Yellow Pages of Marxist-Leninism over the Bank Holiday?

Most Jews are nutters ain’t they ?

Are these good or bad ones

That’s what everyone wants to know
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 14:45]

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:43 - Apr 3 with 1480 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:27 - Apr 3 by Highjack

He better not attempt a high five, he’d break his hand on those jubblies.

How much he /she pay for those bazoinkers

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:47 - Apr 3 with 1475 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:42 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Only those on Facebook groups and Gene Simmons.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:48 - Apr 3 with 1472 viewsHighjack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:43 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

How much he /she pay for those bazoinkers

She has never revealed how much we paid for her to have massive fake tits put in.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:49 - Apr 3 with 1472 viewsKerouac

Exactly right Loh.

Anyone who doubts this to be true should take a look at the following (I've tried to tie it in with Warwick's reference to the Private Eye joke);

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacist_League_of_Britain

http://www.icl-fi.org/english/pamph/logan/preface.html

Monty Python absolutely nailed it in 'The Life Of Brian'...the same dynamic can be witnessed in Islamist politics across the Middle East and North Africa.
It will exist anywhere where ideologues try to force human beings into the straight jacket of their ideology.
Nobody will ever be a good enough Commie for the hard left
and
nobody will ever be a good enough Muslim for an Islamist...
...and the answer for the system failing (as a direct result of forcing humans to try an be inhuman by conforming to the ideals required of the ideology) will always be sought from within the ideology responsible for the system failure...because no free thought is allowed and straying from the ideology is usually punishable by incarceration or even death.

The EU is going down the same road. The answer to the failure of the EU is more EU and any critique that questions the founding principles of the EU results in the demonisation of the critic.

There is no utopia.
There isn't a system that has all the answers.
Know alls know f*ck all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:54 - Apr 3 with 1468 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:49 - Apr 3 by Kerouac

Exactly right Loh.

Anyone who doubts this to be true should take a look at the following (I've tried to tie it in with Warwick's reference to the Private Eye joke);

Monty Python absolutely nailed it in 'The Life Of Brian'...the same dynamic can be witnessed in Islamist politics across the Middle East and North Africa.
It will exist anywhere where ideologues try to force human beings into the straight jacket of their ideology.
and
...and the answer for the system failing (as a direct result of forcing humans to try an be inhuman by conforming to the ideals required of the ideology) will always be sought from within the ideology responsible for the system failure...because no free thought is allowed and straying from the ideology is usually punishable by incarceration or even death.

The EU is going down the same road. The answer to the failure of the EU is more EU and any critique that questions the founding principles of the EU results in the demonisation of the critic.

There is no utopia.
Know alls know f*ck all.

Bill Logan, eh? Splitter!

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:26 - Apr 3 with 1447 viewsMo_Wives

"Get this press nonsense out the way, swift half down the Red Lion and then back to mine for a cock fight. Whaddaya say, love?"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:38 - Apr 3 with 1435 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:26 - Apr 3 by Mo_Wives

"Get this press nonsense out the way, swift half down the Red Lion and then back to mine for a cock fight. Whaddaya say, love?"

“Won’t Diane mind?”

“It’s alright, Stan, I told her I’d be back at twenty five to eleven. She’ll be f**kin’ hours yet working that out...”

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:44 - Apr 3 with 1429 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:09 - Apr 3 by Highjack

Why didn’t Eddie Izzard advise corbyn that this would be a bad idea?

#sackeddie

He came charging up to cameras after his appointment to the NEC vowing to “stamp down on all this.”

Easier said than done in a pair of kitten heels, I suppose?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:48 - Apr 3 with 1421 viewsMo_Wives

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:38 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

“Won’t Diane mind?”

“It’s alright, Stan, I told her I’d be back at twenty five to eleven. She’ll be f**kin’ hours yet working that out...”

What Diane doesn't know won't hurt her...

So that's adding up, taking away, multiplication and long division all things that can't hurt Diane.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:49 - Apr 3 with 1419 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:49 - Apr 3 by Kerouac

Exactly right Loh.

and

There is no utopia.
Know alls know f*ck all.

You hit the nail on the head in that last sentence sonny

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:51 - Apr 3 with 1415 viewsbluey_the_blue

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:42 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Most Jews are nutters eh?

Can see why Tommy is such an avowed Corbynista.

As the point is deliberately being avoided by him, let's see.

Corbyn stated he'd clamp down on anti-semitism.
His only meeting has been one with a fringe far left group who want Israel destroyed and claim that reports of anti-semitism are a smear perpetuated by right wing Labourites and Tories.

Only Tommy can reconcile those two statements as having any sembalance of consistency.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:58 - Apr 3 with 1406 viewsKerouac

Who the f*ck gave Mart6 the day off?!?!?

I expect delivery of my shiny new down arrows , pronto.
Lazy f*cker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 16:07 - Apr 3 with 1397 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:51 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Most Jews are nutters eh?

Can see why Tommy is such an avowed Corbynista.

As the point is deliberately being avoided by him, let's see.

Corbyn stated he'd clamp down on anti-semitism.
His only meeting has been one with a fringe far left group who want Israel destroyed and claim that reports of anti-semitism are a smear perpetuated by right wing Labourites and Tories.

Only Tommy can reconcile those two statements as having any sembalance of consistency.

Ah here he comes the mighty one from the east

I was asking a question to Lohengrin post about nutter Jews as the 2 groups mentioned ,he’s called them nutters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024