Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal 16:16 - Apr 2 with 17738 viewsDarran

Do people think this is a true story or have The Times made it up?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/vitriol-and-threats-of-violence-the-ugly-face

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 02:54 - Apr 4 with 3127 viewsEbo

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:30 - Apr 3 by Kerouac

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3187428/Jeremy-Corbyn-s-links-notorious-

...but Jezzas not an anti-semite, obviously.

Oh come on now you can do better than the Daily Mail surely?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 04:35 - Apr 4 with 3115 viewsBobby_Fischer

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 02:54 - Apr 4 by Ebo

He done himself there.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:15 - Apr 4 with 3085 viewsWarwickHunt

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:35 - Apr 3 by acejack3065

Someone’s gonna have to explain that one to me when I’m older

Homophones have the same age of consent now.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:40 - Apr 4 with 3070 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn relies on the Muslim vote hence his support for Hamas etc over the years. He can hardly crack down on anti Semitism in the Labour party and risk losing the Muslim vote to gain a few extra Jewish votes.
He is caught between a rock and a hard place. He will talk about being against anti-semitism but will do little to actual remove anyone in the Labour party or momemtum who is anti-semitic.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 10:11 - Apr 4 with 3047 viewsHighjack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 02:54 - Apr 4 by Ebo

Do you always dismiss things as false if it’s in the daily mail?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 10:12 - Apr 4 with 3047 viewswaynekerr55

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:20 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

The rather staid, middle-class get-together on College Green didn’t much conform to the pitch-fork and burning torch stereotype if we’re being honest, did it?

Not a Kippur, big nose or a BHS school shirt to be seen. Perhaps Jewdas had a point that they're #notproperjews

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 10:37 - Apr 4 with 3028 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 10:11 - Apr 4 by Highjack

Do you always dismiss things as false if it’s in the daily mail?

I’ve never doubted the daily mail

True British paper

Love their appeal to stop blue British passports being printed in France .

Even though their non dom billionaire tax evading owner lives there .

God bless them all

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:20 - Apr 4 with 2975 viewsEbo

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:40 - Apr 4 by felixstowe_jack

Corbyn relies on the Muslim vote hence his support for Hamas etc over the years. He can hardly crack down on anti Semitism in the Labour party and risk losing the Muslim vote to gain a few extra Jewish votes.
He is caught between a rock and a hard place. He will talk about being against anti-semitism but will do little to actual remove anyone in the Labour party or momemtum who is anti-semitic.

Dear me.........

Where's that f ucking tin of rice pudding...

Login to get fewer ads

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:21 - Apr 4 with 2972 viewsEbo

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:15 - Apr 4 by WarwickHunt

Homophones have the same age of consent now.

I had a Homophone once

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:35 - Apr 4 with 2967 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:40 - Apr 4 by felixstowe_jack

This is an absolutely nonsense argument.

Corbyn has had the same views for years and years. He's been a constituency MP for part of North London for all that time.

I can only imagine you know nothing about the historical ethnic makeup of that part of London.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:29 - Apr 4 with 2949 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

These wrong en’s are very funny 😁

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:39 - Apr 4 with 2941 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:21 - Apr 4 by Ebo

I had a Homophone once

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:26 - Apr 4 with 2915 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 13:35 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

This is an absolutely nonsense argument.

Corbyn has had the same views for years and years. He's been a constituency MP for part of North London for all that time.

I can only imagine you know nothing about the historical ethnic makeup of that part of London.

I can tell you what I know about that area with absolute certainty, Lisa, is that for decades The Daily Worker was encouraging members of the CPGB to settle in that rough triangle of Lower Holloway - St. Pancras - Islington. They answered the call by the score, some from Wales too God help us; some of Britain’s most ardent, committed Marxists, their numbers consolidated, clustering in north London like herpes around a pair of promiscuous lips.

When Corbyn moved down from Shropshire in the ‘70s his parents’ history of ‘30s militancy: Spanish Republicanism, Cable Street etc.. he often brags of it... provided instant entree into that circle.

It’s where his education began in earnest. It’s the reason he thinks as he does, says what he does, acts as he does. It is also, Lisa, the defining factor that makes him as alien to the organic, ‘British’ radical tradition as a bowl of borscht and a glass of vodka. It is why the work’s committee at The Abbey found meeting him unsettling and Stephen Kinnock familiar.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:39 - Apr 4 with 2901 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:26 - Apr 4 by Lohengrin

I can tell you what I know about that area with absolute certainty, Lisa, is that for decades The Daily Worker was encouraging members of the CPGB to settle in that rough triangle of Lower Holloway - St. Pancras - Islington. They answered the call by the score, some from Wales too God help us; some of Britain’s most ardent, committed Marxists, their numbers consolidated, clustering in north London like herpes around a pair of promiscuous lips.

When Corbyn moved down from Shropshire in the ‘70s his parents’ history of ‘30s militancy: Spanish Republicanism, Cable Street etc.. he often brags of it... provided instant entree into that circle.

It’s where his education began in earnest. It’s the reason he thinks as he does, says what he does, acts as he does. It is also, Lisa, the defining factor that makes him as alien to the organic, ‘British’ radical tradition as a bowl of borscht and a glass of vodka. It is why the work’s committee at The Abbey found meeting him unsettling and Stephen Kinnock familiar.

I've said a few times before that I know quite a few of his 'set' Lohengrin. The old UCL lot that were and are the power behind the throne, including Liz Davies (and her partner Mike Marqusee) and Lachlan Stuart (now Corbyn's policy advisor). In fact I knew them 25 years ago - some of them were friends (indeed I regularly went to see the Arsenal with Lachie and he regularly came to see the Swans with me) so don't need education in who people are.

That's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that it's not to get 'Moslem votes'.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:57 - Apr 4 with 2881 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:39 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

I've said a few times before that I know quite a few of his 'set' Lohengrin. The old UCL lot that were and are the power behind the throne, including Liz Davies (and her partner Mike Marqusee) and Lachlan Stuart (now Corbyn's policy advisor). In fact I knew them 25 years ago - some of them were friends (indeed I regularly went to see the Arsenal with Lachie and he regularly came to see the Swans with me) so don't need education in who people are.

That's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that it's not to get 'Moslem votes'.

The anti-semitism flows from Marx himself. From his pen to their collective political consciousness. It’s just something of a malign coincidence that the preoccupations of Marx and Islam converge at the point of the Star of David.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:01 - Apr 4 with 2840 viewsHumpty

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 15:57 - Apr 4 by Lohengrin

The anti-semitism flows from Marx himself. From his pen to their collective political consciousness. It’s just something of a malign coincidence that the preoccupations of Marx and Islam converge at the point of the Star of David.

So that's Marxism and Islam sorted.

What inspired the anti-semitism of Fascism?
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:27 - Apr 4 with 2807 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:01 - Apr 4 by Humpty

So that's Marxism and Islam sorted.

What inspired the anti-semitism of Fascism?

There’s no easy answer to that, Hump. In the absence of anything approaching a definitive doctrine of Fascism it’s a case of whose Fascism and where? It wasn’t a cohesive creed like communism. If you sit down and start to compare the various European regimes history has designated as ‘Fascist’ in the last century you are going to find more differentiation than similarity.

Fascism was borne of The Great War but not every country that emerged from the crucible experienced the war in the same way, was effected by it in anything like the same way so the reactions to it necessarily differed.

If you give me a specific question I’ll do my best to give you as focused a reply as I can.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:56 - Apr 4 with 2780 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:27 - Apr 4 by Lohengrin

There’s no easy answer to that, Hump. In the absence of anything approaching a definitive doctrine of Fascism it’s a case of whose Fascism and where? It wasn’t a cohesive creed like communism. If you sit down and start to compare the various European regimes history has designated as ‘Fascist’ in the last century you are going to find more differentiation than similarity.

Fascism was borne of The Great War but not every country that emerged from the crucible experienced the war in the same way, was effected by it in anything like the same way so the reactions to it necessarily differed.

If you give me a specific question I’ll do my best to give you as focused a reply as I can.

His question was as specific as it gets. You just chose to pussyfoot around avoiding answering it.

Poll: Tory leader

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:00 - Apr 4 with 2774 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:27 - Apr 4 by Lohengrin

I have to say when someone mentions Nazis and anti semitism, one really very obvious example springs to most minds unless they are trying to be obtuse.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:02 - Apr 4 with 2768 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:56 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

His question was as specific as it gets. You just chose to pussyfoot around avoiding answering it.

Sorry Clasie - didn't see this when I posted something similar to Lohengrin.

He's been talking to Trampie for too long.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:02 - Apr 4 with 2766 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:56 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

Can you provide me with a working definition of a Fascist minimum that I couldn’t tear to shreds within seconds then?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:04 - Apr 4 with 2765 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:00 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

I have to say when someone mentions Nazis and anti semitism, one really very obvious example springs to most minds unless they are trying to be obtuse.

He didn’t ask that though, did he?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:04 - Apr 4 with 2764 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:02 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

Sorry Clasie - didn't see this when I posted something similar to Lohengrin.

He's been talking to Trampie for too long.

We should both now expect a multisyllabic lecture which still won’t amswer the question but will be a very entertaining read.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:08 - Apr 4 with 2755 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:02 - Apr 4 by Lohengrin

Can you provide me with a working definition of a Fascist minimum that I couldn’t tear to shreds within seconds then?

You know exactly what he meant. And tell me, using whatever definition of fascism you want to subscribe to for convenience, isn’t associated anti-semitism usually a constant companion with each and all of them?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:09 - Apr 4 with 2754 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 19:04 - Apr 4 by Lohengrin

He didn’t ask that though, did he?

He quite obviously meant that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024