Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Winnie Mandela 22:06 - Apr 2 with 11234 viewsNogginthenog

Massive Swans fan
RIP Winnie Mandela on 16:23 - Apr 3 with 2230 viewswobbly

RIP Winnie Mandela on 16:00 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

Is that genuine, Daz?

Apparently so! Like I say, how f*cking stupid are our politicians today?,
RIP Winnie Mandela on 16:25 - Apr 3 with 2226 viewsDarran

RIP Winnie Mandela on 16:00 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

Is that genuine, Daz?

She then took it down and posted this one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

RIP Winnie Mandela on 16:48 - Apr 3 with 2198 viewsLohengrin

RIP Winnie Mandela on 16:03 - Apr 3 by Humpty

That was from when she was working at Ratners.

Gerald. Now there’s a man who ought not to have gone within ten foot of a microphone!

Oh! how his shareholders must have laughed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 18:49 - Apr 3 with 2159 viewsDr_Winston

RIP Winnie Mandela on 10:10 - Apr 3 by Darran

I detest that twát as much as I’ve ever detested any right wing prick.

People like him are a massive part of the problem.

An utter utter çunt.

He is a left wing Katie Hopkins and a prize example of why the Guardian should never be taken seriously.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:05 - Apr 3 with 2128 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Winnie Mandela on 18:49 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston

He is a left wing Katie Hopkins and a prize example of why the Guardian should never be taken seriously.

What papers do the Intelligentsia read these days?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:06 - Apr 3 with 2123 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:05 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

What papers do the Intelligentsia read these days?

Apparently none of them are worth reading because they all have some kind of political bias. To listen to some you’d think that was a new phenomenon.

Poll: Tory leader

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:16 - Apr 3 with 2101 viewsDJack

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:06 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Apparently none of them are worth reading because they all have some kind of political bias. To listen to some you’d think that was a new phenomenon.

Are you saying bears sh1t in the woods!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:24 - Apr 3 with 2098 viewsTummer_from_Texas

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:06 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Not a completely new phenomenon, but it has reached the point that most left leaners and right leaners get their news from completely separate, outwardly biased MSM news sources, who don't even bother to hide their agendas or pretend to be objective.

That wasn't ever the case before, at least not to the point when I was growing up in America in the 70's and 80's. We all knew that ABC/CBS/NBC and all of the biggest print MSM sources leaned a little to the left; but at least they made a passing effort to be objective, because their audience was EVERYONE.

The result of all this is that it will only drive both sides further and further apart, with little to no respect for opposing viewpoints on either side.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 20:29]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:34 - Apr 3 with 2079 viewsLoyal

RIP Winnie Mandela on 13:31 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Her husband also committed some fairly unspeakable acts in his time.

All that time locked up your going to have one hell of an imagination when you get out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:38 - Apr 3 with 2074 viewslondonlisa2001

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:24 - Apr 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not a completely new phenomenon, but it has reached the point that most left leaners and right leaners get their news from completely separate, outwardly biased MSM news sources, who don't even bother to hide their agendas or pretend to be objective.

That wasn't ever the case before, at least not to the point when I was growing up in America in the 70's and 80's. We all knew that ABC/CBS/NBC and all of the biggest print MSM sources leaned a little to the left; but at least they made a passing effort to be objective, because their audience was EVERYONE.

The result of all this is that it will only drive both sides further and further apart, with little to no respect for opposing viewpoints on either side.

Like the lack of respect shown by a grown adult to a kid who had his schoolmates shot and killed in front of him simply because he disagrees with his political views you mean Tummer?

That sort of lack of respect?
RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:53 - Apr 3 with 2050 viewsTummer_from_Texas

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:38 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

Like the lack of respect shown by a grown adult to a kid who had his schoolmates shot and killed in front of him simply because he disagrees with his political views you mean Tummer?

That sort of lack of respect?

Certainly everyone is guilty on both sides, Lisa, even myself included on occasion. And it's tearing society apart.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:57 - Apr 3 with 2045 viewslondonlisa2001

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:53 - Apr 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Certainly everyone is guilty on both sides, Lisa, even myself included on occasion. And it's tearing society apart.

That I agree with. I referred to it, specifically about UK politics but the same applies, on a different thread. It's disastrous for everyone.
RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:58 - Apr 3 with 2040 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:57 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

That I agree with. I referred to it, specifically about UK politics but the same applies, on a different thread. It's disastrous for everyone.

The main cause of the low political discourse and general intolerance in politics these days are the politicians themselves. On both sides of the Atlantic. The press just follows their lead.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:02 - Apr 3 with 2037 viewsHumpty

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:24 - Apr 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

You can thank St Ronald for that Mike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine
RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:03 - Apr 3 with 2036 viewsHumpty

RIP Winnie Mandela on 18:49 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston

No he isn't.
RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:03 - Apr 3 with 2034 viewslondonlisa2001

RIP Winnie Mandela on 20:58 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

The main cause of the low political discourse and general intolerance in politics these days are the politicians themselves. On both sides of the Atlantic. The press just follows their lead.

In turn, of course, the politicians would point to what seems to work with the public.

I personally hope that it's just underestimating people at large, but I fear my hope may be misplaced.
RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 2022 viewsDarran

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:03 - Apr 3 by Humpty

No he isn't.

He’s a total çunt.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:11 - Apr 3 with 2016 viewsHumpty

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:10 - Apr 3 by Darran

He’s a total çunt.

Possibly, he is not the same as Katie Hopkins though, whether you agree with him or not.
RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:19 - Apr 3 with 2007 viewsDarran

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:11 - Apr 3 by Humpty

Possibly, he is not the same as Katie Hopkins though, whether you agree with him or not.

Probably not but he’s still a shít stirring petulant Little çunt that does more harm than good.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:21 - Apr 3 with 2002 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:19 - Apr 3 by Darran

Probably not but he’s still a shít stirring petulant Little çunt that does more harm than good.

He doesn’t do either really. He just writes his opinion in national newspaper. Lots of others do it.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:28 - Apr 3 with 1987 viewsDarran

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:21 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

He doesn’t do either really. He just writes his opinion in national newspaper. Lots of others do it.

Yeah he doesn’t make stupid tweets like the one he made about Winnie at all does he? Or argue the toss on news programmes does he?
He’s a horrible prick and know exactly what he is Snowflake.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:30 - Apr 3 with 1982 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:28 - Apr 3 by Darran

Yeah he doesn’t make stupid tweets like the one he made about Winnie at all does he? Or argue the toss on news programmes does he?
He’s a horrible prick and know exactly what he is Snowflake.

Well he certainly pushes your buttons so he must be doing something right.

For the record, I rarely read his column or many other opinion pieces. I prefer to form my own. I’m more likely to read the rubbish Hitchens brother than Jones.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:32 - Apr 3 with 1978 viewsDarran

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:30 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Well he certainly pushes your buttons so he must be doing something right.

For the record, I rarely read his column or many other opinion pieces. I prefer to form my own. I’m more likely to read the rubbish Hitchens brother than Jones.

He doesn’t push my buttons at all I only see him if one of your lot retweet’s him on Twitter.

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:33 - Apr 3 with 1975 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:32 - Apr 3 by Darran

He doesn’t push my buttons at all I only see him if one of your lot retweet’s him on Twitter.

Of course you do, sweetums.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:33]

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:34 - Apr 3 with 1971 viewsDarran

RIP Winnie Mandela on 21:33 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Of course you do, sweetums.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:33]

Well as no doubt you know I don’t follow the prick that’s for sure.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024