Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky bet-Sam Clucas 16:20 - Aug 1 with 24302 viewsloganisajack

Whilst looking to see if Mawson has def gone to Fulham, Clucas has appeared on their main page at 7/4 to join Burnley
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 16:24 - Aug 1 with 7167 viewshobo

1/2 to stay
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:01 - Aug 1 with 6875 viewsicecoldjack

Clucas to leave ? how much do we lose i wonder? must have the best agent in World football if he bags another prem club.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:24 - Aug 1 with 6679 viewsTheResurrection

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:01 - Aug 1 by icecoldjack

Clucas to leave ? how much do we lose i wonder? must have the best agent in World football if he bags another prem club.

Or maybe he's a lot better than some chump from Norway thinks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:35 - Aug 1 with 6594 viewsJango

Kills me when I see people wanting players like Clucas sold. If he wants to go then so be it but if he stays then we’ve got a good player. He played a massive part in getting Hull promoted from this division. Last year wasn’t great for him but it wasn’t exactly the best environment for anyone. If he stays he’s one of the players I look forward to the most under potter and will play a huge part.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:44 - Aug 1 with 6521 viewsjasper_T

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:35 - Aug 1 by Jango

Kills me when I see people wanting players like Clucas sold. If he wants to go then so be it but if he stays then we’ve got a good player. He played a massive part in getting Hull promoted from this division. Last year wasn’t great for him but it wasn’t exactly the best environment for anyone. If he stays he’s one of the players I look forward to the most under potter and will play a huge part.

Is there a position for him? Last season it was only safe to play him high up out on the left, but Potter's squad is now loaded with fast natural wingers, and Celina is in a similar mould as a number 10.

If we get Woods (and none of the new signings prove massive flops) I can't see Clucas being more than a bit part player.

He clearly wants out but only for Premier League wages which is why the Burnley deal hasn't gone through yet.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:47 - Aug 1 with 6504 viewsJango

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:44 - Aug 1 by jasper_T

Is there a position for him? Last season it was only safe to play him high up out on the left, but Potter's squad is now loaded with fast natural wingers, and Celina is in a similar mould as a number 10.

If we get Woods (and none of the new signings prove massive flops) I can't see Clucas being more than a bit part player.

He clearly wants out but only for Premier League wages which is why the Burnley deal hasn't gone through yet.

Don’t see why he couldn’t play with wood. It’s a long season as well squad strength is a must.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 18:22 - Aug 1 with 6347 viewsherbie

Clucas can be a good box to box player. He showed quality on occasion but was constantly asked to play different roles. With Woods alongside him would be a good combination.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 18:26 - Aug 1 with 6301 viewsbermudajack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 18:22 - Aug 1 by herbie

Clucas can be a good box to box player. He showed quality on occasion but was constantly asked to play different roles. With Woods alongside him would be a good combination.

Potter and the midfield Weisly brothers 😂😂😂

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 18:34 - Aug 1 with 6248 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:24 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

Or not as good as some chump DOF thought.....
Nothing he did last season impressed me that much. His lack of basic skills actually scared me at times.
I'm buying into what Potter is doing, we all should. Get with the programme son!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 18:35 - Aug 1 with 6234 viewsFlashberryjack

Or maybe he's a lot worst than some chump with a big nose thought.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 18:39 - Aug 1 with 6198 viewsbuilthjack

Potter will have him just using his right foot for a week. Hopefully.
The boy doesn't know that he has got one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 19:14 - Aug 1 with 5987 viewsoldcob

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 18:39 - Aug 1 by builthjack

Potter will have him just using his right foot for a week. Hopefully.
The boy doesn't know that he has got one.

He's not the only player who is one footed either, not by a long chalk.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 19:54 - Aug 1 with 5760 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 17:47 - Aug 1 by Jango

Don’t see why he couldn’t play with wood. It’s a long season as well squad strength is a must.

"play with wood".

Snigger.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 19:57 - Aug 1 with 5731 viewsplasjack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 19:54 - Aug 1 by bluey_the_blue

"play with wood".

Snigger.

Why don't you snigger on a Cardiff forum ?.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 23:05 - Aug 1 with 5267 viewsjack_lord

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 19:54 - Aug 1 by bluey_the_blue

"play with wood".

Snigger.

I always found it hard when playing with wood.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 05:27 - Aug 2 with 4974 viewsicecoldjack

I'll have to take that as a complement coming from you, the one who's never right !
Chump ? nah, just call it as i see it, Sam Clucas for £5m quid, an ok player at championship level, for £17m quid, throwing in his age, that's a joke.

He's so good, he's had 2 seasons in the top flight and been relegated both times ! one of the biggest mistakes we've ever made in our prem league era, just not a Swans type player.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 06:28 - Aug 2 with 4897 viewsE20Jack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 05:27 - Aug 2 by icecoldjack

I'll have to take that as a complement coming from you, the one who's never right !
Chump ? nah, just call it as i see it, Sam Clucas for £5m quid, an ok player at championship level, for £17m quid, throwing in his age, that's a joke.

He's so good, he's had 2 seasons in the top flight and been relegated both times ! one of the biggest mistakes we've ever made in our prem league era, just not a Swans type player.

You can't judge a player by how their team fares.

Steven Gerrard had 17 Premier League seasons and never won it once.

Yet he is one of the best midfielders to grace it.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 06:28 - Aug 2 with 4898 viewsangryjack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 05:27 - Aug 2 by icecoldjack

Agree with you,,,,,,,Sam clucas is no better than Jay Fulton who at Best is rubbish,in terms of transfer fee and ability got be one worst signings ever
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 07:47 - Aug 2 with 4768 views34dfgdf54

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 06:28 - Aug 2 by angryjack

Agree with you,,,,,,,Sam clucas is no better than Jay Fulton who at Best is rubbish,in terms of transfer fee and ability got be one worst signings ever

With all due respect to Jay Fulton, whose no doubt an honest pro, he isn't in the same league as Sam Clucas.

Yes, we overpaid, most knew that at the time, and everyone should know it now, but he's a decent player who will be a big asset in the Championship if he can fit into our wage structure.

Jay Fulton didn't get in the Wigan side last year lets not forget.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:27 - Aug 2 with 4455 viewsNeath_Jack

Man of the transfer window, Mr Nixon has just tweeted a link from the sun that Burnley have bid £8m for Clucas and are hoping to get it done this week.

Hope we get a replacement in before letting him go.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:29 - Aug 2 with 4444 views34dfgdf54

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:27 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Man of the transfer window, Mr Nixon has just tweeted a link from the sun that Burnley have bid £8m for Clucas and are hoping to get it done this week.

£8m?! That's a bad one.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:30 - Aug 2 with 4433 viewsomarjack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:27 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Woods or Riedewald? That's kind of obvious.

But I hope we can keep Clucas..it's a long season, we need depth plus he's already proven and highly regarded at this level.

Getting 8 m for him and spending 6 of it on Woods..would that be really smart?

I'd want us to get 12 m..6 m goes for Woods and 6 m goes for Riedewald then Clucas can go. But this is the real world not FM..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:33 - Aug 2 with 4407 views34dfgdf54

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:30 - Aug 2 by omarjack

Woods or Riedewald? That's kind of obvious.

But I hope we can keep Clucas..it's a long season, we need depth plus he's already proven and highly regarded at this level.

Getting 8 m for him and spending 6 of it on Woods..would that be really smart?

I'd want us to get 12 m..6 m goes for Woods and 6 m goes for Riedewald then Clucas can go. But this is the real world not FM..

It's not obvious we can get both deals done though.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:34 - Aug 2 with 4390 viewsomarjack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:33 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

It's not obvious we can get both deals done though.

If we want Woods we'll get him..a ginger goes..another comes in.

As for Riedewald you're right..it's way more tricky..doable though.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:36 - Aug 2 with 4372 views34dfgdf54

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:34 - Aug 2 by omarjack

If we want Woods we'll get him..a ginger goes..another comes in.

As for Riedewald you're right..it's way more tricky..doable though.

I'm not sure, I think there will be serious competiton for Woods.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024