Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike VDH 18:58 - Dec 26 with 1824 viewsCopaMundial

If he’s in discussions over a new contract then ask him to take a pay cut or move on, bang average player with no sense of awareness or urgency,. Villa are a very ordinary team yet every time they put a cross in it resulted in a free header, and while I’m at it what is the love in with Mc Burnie all about.....I don’t get it.
Mike VDH on 19:00 - Dec 26 with 1812 viewsdickythorpe

You've done it now it can't possibly be the players fault mun........ ...
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 19:28]
Mike VDH on 19:14 - Dec 26 with 1744 viewstrinityann

He is the least of our worries, the love for McBurnie I think comes from his good spell at Barnsley. I think we were hoping he would bang in 25 plus goals this season, but what I have seen this season he is just average championship player. He has missed too many clear cut chances for my liking . If Bony does not go anywhere in January, Bony should start ahead of him if he reaches any sort of decent match fitness.
Mike VDH on 19:35 - Dec 26 with 1654 viewsItchySphincter

Mike VDH on 19:14 - Dec 26 by trinityann

He is the least of our worries, the love for McBurnie I think comes from his good spell at Barnsley. I think we were hoping he would bang in 25 plus goals this season, but what I have seen this season he is just average championship player. He has missed too many clear cut chances for my liking . If Bony does not go anywhere in January, Bony should start ahead of him if he reaches any sort of decent match fitness.

Ollie struggle for service. VdH has gone right of the boil. This thing about not being able to compete aerially in the six yard box is very worrying, and it’s not just him, it’s all of them. We desperately need a Garry Monk type leader in the heart of defence, or dare I say it, an Ashley Williams.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mike VDH on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 1641 viewspencoedjack

Is somebody really questioning VDH?
Mike VDH on 19:46 - Dec 26 with 1620 viewsLoyal

Mike VDH on 19:38 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

Looks like it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mike VDH on 19:52 - Dec 26 with 1595 viewsItchySphincter

Just have a look how many goals we have conceded from crosses in the last few weeks. Just look at how many headers Villa won in the six yard box today - I’m struggling to think of one where he came out on top.

You don’t think that’s a talking point? I do, and I’ve always been a VdH supporter, even when he was being unfairly maligned when he first joined.

Something’s gone wrong. Personally I think he needs a stronger partner at centre half as he’s having to do too much at the moment.

Mike VDH on 19:58 - Dec 26 with 1574 viewsCopaMundial

Yes I am, he's a very ordinary player who gets caught out of position time after time, he's the senior centre half at the club and should be leading by example, how many headers did he win today?, when the highlights become available watch his complete lack of awareness over several free headers that Villa had today.
Mike VDH on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 1572 viewspencoedjack

Mike VDH on 19:52 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

Just have a look how many goals we have conceded from crosses in the last few weeks. Just look at how many headers Villa won in the six yard box today - I’m struggling to think of one where he came out on top.

You don’t think that’s a talking point? I do, and I’ve always been a VdH supporter, even when he was being unfairly maligned when he first joined.

Something’s gone wrong. Personally I think he needs a stronger partner at centre half as he’s having to do too much at the moment.

I’d be more concerned with the shite full back we have who cannot stop a cross coming into the box .... I’ve been saying the same for years.

Fuk me VDH getting slated on PS a new low
Login to get fewer ads

Mike VDH on 20:05 - Dec 26 with 1555 viewsicecoldjack

Madness mun.

Nothing wrong with VDH, players attacking the ball will always have the jump on those defending it, his all round game today was fine, people are far too critical at times, yet nobody wants to mention the fact we sold all our centre halves in the summer making mike the only senior centre half in an uncompromising division.

How about we look a bit further and ask why we didn't strengthen just a touch in this area?
How about the fact that VDH isn't getting much rest time and playing one of the toughest positions with relative novices week in week out?
How.about us not having much defensive midfield covering runners from the opposition midfield?

Loads of reasons to look at, but not Being very good isn't one of them.
But ok let's blame VDH, it's easier than blaming crazy transfer policy and zero investment, maybe the fact we haven't given him a contract means he's rubbish too I suppose!
Honestly, some 9f our fans just need to look at the big picture a bit more.
Mike VDH on 20:10 - Dec 26 with 1536 viewsItchySphincter

Mike VDH on 19:59 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

I’d be more concerned with the shite full back we have who cannot stop a cross coming into the box .... I’ve been saying the same for years.

Fuk me VDH getting slated on PS a new low

Melodrama in your last sentence there and maybe the fullbacks should be doing better at preventing crosses, but once the cross come in it should be bread and butter for him but he can’t get near it. Look at all the goals we’ve conceded from crosses. Abraham was laughed at today for being off target but what people fail to mention is that he was winning the headers in the first place.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024