Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keeper ruined by Potter 18:26 - Dec 29 with 2306 viewsCopaMundial

Mulder was playing out of his skin before being unjustly dropped for Nordfelt, since replacing Nordfelt he has been positionally awful and uncertain in every aspect of his play.Ironically he should have been dropped several games ago but again this is one of Potters strange decisions, currently makes Dai ''Dracula'' Davies look like Gordon Banks.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 18:29 - Dec 29 with 2286 viewsjasper_T

Was good against Villa and Hull. Made some crucial saves.

He's always been a bit flaky and hesitant, as Eredivisie fans will tell you.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 18:29 - Dec 29 with 2282 viewsdickythorpe

Cian Harris must be feeling a million dollars right now. Plus the pressure on Rodon to be superman has already begun to take its toll.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 18:31 - Dec 29 with 2269 viewsJackfath

Keeper ruined by Potter on 18:29 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Cian Harris must be feeling a million dollars right now. Plus the pressure on Rodon to be superman has already begun to take its toll.

Harries hit one lovely ball across the field. Well done Cian!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:02 - Dec 29 with 2192 viewsGlyn1

So is the original poster saying that Nordfeldt should replace Mulder?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:09 - Dec 29 with 2152 views34dfgdf54

Both keepers aren’t very good. It’s as simple as that really.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:19 - Dec 29 with 2102 viewstrinityann

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:09 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Both keepers aren’t very good. It’s as simple as that really.

Goalkeepers are the least of our worries.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:27 - Dec 29 with 2064 views34dfgdf54

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:19 - Dec 29 by trinityann

Goalkeepers are the least of our worries.

I’m not worried. But to say Potter has ruined two keepers who have done very little in their careers prior is a ridiculous statement. Mulder is petrified of crosses coming into the box.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:31 - Dec 29 with 2042 viewsmonmouth

Aye, man of the match against Villa and a pen save and let down by his defence at Hull. Ruined.

He was very hesitant today but no one knew who was meant to be doing what all over the field. Give him a stable defence, probably Roberts-Horn-Rodin-Naughton and let them learn and practice together.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:32 - Dec 29 with 2037 viewsAnotherJohn

Didn't think Mulder was to blame for either goal. He had done okay in the previous two games.

In what was a woeful first half display I did not think Cian Harries was our worst performer. He had some good moments (as well as a couple of dodgy ones), but the collective inexperience in the team did for us.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:35 - Dec 29 with 2024 viewsLeonWasGod

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:31 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Aye, man of the match against Villa and a pen save and let down by his defence at Hull. Ruined.

He was very hesitant today but no one knew who was meant to be doing what all over the field. Give him a stable defence, probably Roberts-Horn-Rodin-Naughton and let them learn and practice together.

“Learn and practice together”.

Hi, are you new around here?
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:37 - Dec 29 with 2017 viewsjasper_T

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:32 - Dec 29 by AnotherJohn

Didn't think Mulder was to blame for either goal. He had done okay in the previous two games.

In what was a woeful first half display I did not think Cian Harries was our worst performer. He had some good moments (as well as a couple of dodgy ones), but the collective inexperience in the team did for us.

Cian is probably the slowest player at the club and twice now Potter's asked him to defend wide areas either as a left back or left of a three.

Hopefully he gets another cup game like against Palace to show what he's really about at centre half in a back four.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:44 - Dec 29 with 1983 views34dfgdf54

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:37 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

Cian is probably the slowest player at the club and twice now Potter's asked him to defend wide areas either as a left back or left of a three.

Hopefully he gets another cup game like against Palace to show what he's really about at centre half in a back four.

He’d get eaten alive in this league.

CBR got bullied into submission by their centre back too.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:54 - Dec 29 with 1943 viewsoldcob

Mulder doesn't seem a "ruined" keeper to me, far from it.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:56 - Dec 29 with 1931 viewsItchySphincter

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:27 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

I’m not worried. But to say Potter has ruined two keepers who have done very little in their careers prior is a ridiculous statement. Mulder is petrified of crosses coming into the box.

That's becaus the centre halves can't defend them. I told you that a couple of weeks ago.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:58 - Dec 29 with 1915 views34dfgdf54

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:56 - Dec 29 by ItchySphincter

That's becaus the centre halves can't defend them. I told you that a couple of weeks ago.

Did you see their keeper today? Came for everything to help his centre halves out. I don’t deny we struggle on set pieces in terms of marking/competing either though.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 20:09 - Dec 29 with 1875 viewsYossarian

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:27 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

He’s made some top saves this season...and that penalty save was outstanding. But he’s rooted to his line and his refusal to call for it when he can see everything in front of him and his defender is facing him is getting to be a real problem for me. He’s a big lad and he’s got to command that 6 yard line and start giving his defenders some confidence. Our defence is so flaky it’s embarrassing and word is getting around clearly. Wigan peppered us with decent high balls in and we were shocking. Set pieces are an embarrassment. We look like conceding every time the opposition has one. Surely they are working on it all the time in training but I can’t see any improvement. In fact, we are getting worse.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Keeper ruined by Potter on 20:24 - Dec 29 with 1826 viewsGaz_M

Strange topic.

Mulder the least of our problems and looks reasonably good. More than adequate for us at the moment and much better than the alternative.
Keeper ruined by Potter on 21:37 - Dec 29 with 1703 viewsItchySphincter

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:32 - Dec 29 by AnotherJohn

Was Mulder fouled for their second? I thought he might have been.

Keeper ruined by Potter on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 1630 viewsItchySphincter

Keeper ruined by Potter on 19:58 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Did you see their keeper today? Came for everything to help his centre halves out. I don’t deny we struggle on set pieces in terms of marking/competing either though.

Yes, we agree again.

Keeper ruined by Potter on 22:32 - Dec 29 with 1623 views34dfgdf54

Keeper ruined by Potter on 22:29 - Dec 29 by ItchySphincter

Yes, we agree again.

I do think I owe you an apology Itch, I’ve been enjoying your posts recently I must admit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024