Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote 20:15 - Jan 7 with 3037 viewsJackSwanTV

I wouldn't argue to much with the side but I'd definitely had found some room for Siggy

https://southwalesmedia.com/swansea-citys-best-xi-of-decade-revealed

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 20:20 - Jan 7 with 3013 viewsDr_Winston

A shame we never really got to see Michu playing off Bony all that often for real.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 20:54 - Jan 7 with 2941 viewsAl_Bundy

Siggy dragged us through many a game criminal he isn't in that 11

No Pablo Hernadez but Routs is in there... Laughable !!
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 07:41 - Jan 8 with 2740 viewssP7qupUf

Dyer!!!A couple of good seasons. Before I get shot down in flames remember a decade is 10 years. What has he actually done in the majority of that period? Gylfi should be nailed on instead of him.
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 08:01 - Jan 8 with 2712 viewsjojaca

Siggy is first name on the team sheet.

Even when you know, you never know?

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 08:02 - Jan 8 with 2712 viewspencoedjack

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 07:41 - Jan 8 by sP7qupUf

Dyer!!!A couple of good seasons. Before I get shot down in flames remember a decade is 10 years. What has he actually done in the majority of that period? Gylfi should be nailed on instead of him.

This ^ without doubt
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 8:02]
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 08:11 - Jan 8 with 2697 viewsdickythorpe

Christ on a bike!!!! Dyer has to be there!!!! FFS
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 09:20 - Jan 8 with 2623 viewsVincent_Vega

What about Canas?

In all seriousness Siggy has to be in there.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 11:07 - Jan 8 with 2527 viewsItchySphincter

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 09:20 - Jan 8 by Vincent_Vega

What about Canas?

In all seriousness Siggy has to be in there.

Canas was one of the worst players to pull on the shirt in the PL era.

Also, as fleetingly exciting as Pablo had the potential to be Wayne Routledge has done a million times more for the club.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 12:17 - Jan 8 with 2467 viewsThornburyswan

Apparently available if he fancies a return ;-)
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 12:34 - Jan 8 with 2436 viewsBadlands

Hernandez was routinely slated.
de Guzman?
Siggy
Chico Flores
Would have made my team and Laudrup would have been the manager.
Wilf and Michu couldn't play together ... I don't think Wilf was ever comfortable playing alongside another CF / Striker .. but on paper - yes please
All about opinions.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 12:43 - Jan 8 with 2419 viewsNeath_Jack

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 20:54 - Jan 7 by Al_Bundy

Siggy dragged us through many a game criminal he isn't in that 11

No Pablo Hernadez but Routs is in there... Laughable !!

Routs has way more better games than Pablo, not even close between the two.

Leeds have seen a better Pablo than what we did.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 12:48 - Jan 8 with 2411 viewsProfessor

No Siggy is senseless. Most consistent high level performer over several seasons. Can't argue with full backs and Fernandez/Flores is a toss of a coin. Dyer and Routledge have been good servants but the mercurial talents of Pablo could flourish with a proper back four and DM of Joe and Leon.
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 12:55 - Jan 8 with 2401 viewsNeath_Jack

Monk should have been in there, our greatest captain of all time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 22:49 - Jan 8 with 2130 viewsDewi1jack

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 12:55 - Jan 8 by Neath_Jack

A brick when challenging our players

Or a prik when managing them

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 03:48 - Jan 9 with 2065 viewsbuilthjack

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 12:55 - Jan 8 by Neath_Jack

Now a multi millionaire

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 08:17 - Jan 9 with 2009 viewsBest_loser

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 03:48 - Jan 9 by builthjack

Now a multi millionaire

I would put him in an all time team

Some people just never forgive players who move to bigger teams

Siggy kept us up for two seasons
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 8:19]
Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 09:44 - Jan 9 with 1964 viewssherpajacob

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 07:41 - Jan 8 by sP7qupUf

He won the premier league, only it wasn't with us

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 17:46 - Jan 9 with 1838 viewsNeath_Jack

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 03:48 - Jan 9 by builthjack

Now a multi millionaire

Pleased for him.

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 17:57 - Jan 9 with 1826 viewsbuilthjack

Siggy Doesn't make the Fans Team of the Decade Vote on 08:17 - Jan 9 by Best_loser

I would put him in an all time team

Some people just never forgive players who move to bigger teams

Siggy kept us up for two seasons
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 8:19]

I was talking about Monk

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024