Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : *Update* Levy will sit it out if he has to. 18:05 - Oct 5 with 25183 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs are in talks as we disclosed earlier, however there is a chance this could happen tonight. * Update* Fortunately for Swans fans their low rating and offer for Rodon stalled matters last night. We hear today Daniel Levy is prepared to sit it out for as long as possible forcing other clubs to place bids and test the water.

6th Oct 2020 Now the European squad submissions are all but done today, West Ham could enter in to a bidding war, and if Joe has to go then hopefully the price gets to the real figure we all believe he is worth.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:03 - Oct 5 with 2064 viewsNotLoyal

I'm wondering how Cooper feels about all this.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:05 - Oct 5 with 2048 viewshobo

Non story if the offer is £7m. Add another £20m then they'll have a chance of landing him
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:06 - Oct 5 with 2044 viewsGaryjack

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:03 - Oct 5 by NotLoyal

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:07 - Oct 5 with 2027 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:03 - Oct 5 by NotLoyal

He can't be so naive to have thought there wouldn't be interest in Joe, and that if a big offer came in we'd be willing to sell. Nature of the business.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:10 - Oct 5 with 2005 viewsWhiterockin

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:05 - Oct 5 by hobo

Non story if the offer is £7m. Add another £20m then they'll have a chance of landing him

£18M and he will be gone.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:11 - Oct 5 with 1982 viewsonehunglow

Its all about who replacing him

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:11 - Oct 5 with 1978 viewsThornburyswan

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:07 - Oct 5 by jasper_T

He can't be so naive to have thought there wouldn't be interest in Joe, and that if a big offer came in we'd be willing to sell. Nature of the business.

This. I guess his thoughts will be impacted, if JR goes, by what Winter signs off in the forthcoming domestic window. If we get £18M you’d have thought that would allow for a replacement CB plus an additional striker - we still have one loan spot available.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:13 - Oct 5 with 1966 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:05 - Oct 5 by hobo

Dealing with Levi remember.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:14 - Oct 5 with 1958 viewsBillyChong

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:10 - Oct 5 by Whiterockin

£18M and he will be gone.

£15m plus add ons and he’ll be gone. Expect to see no more than £500k of that reinvested in the squad.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:27 - Oct 5 with 1863 viewsThornburyswan

Only needs to complete by 11PM if Spurs need him in their Europa league squad, got until 5PM on the 16th otherwise.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:31 - Oct 5 with 1835 views34dfgdf54

Mitchelmore saying no bid as of yet, and we want £20m plus
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:33 - Oct 5 with 1825 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:31 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

Mitchelmore saying no bid as of yet, and we want £20m plus

He is wide of the mark this time.
Birch is driving this one hard.

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:38 - Oct 5 with 1792 viewsNotLoyal

He's going we have to accept it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:41 - Oct 5 with 1775 viewsThornburyswan

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:33 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

He is wide of the mark this time.
Birch is driving this one hard.

Some noise about us replacing him with Hayden Roberts from Brighton - played England U17s previously.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:41 - Oct 5 with 1769 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:38 - Oct 5 by NotLoyal

He's going we have to accept it.

Yeah it’s happening.

Just need to make sure we get good fee.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:50 - Oct 5 with 1716 viewspencoedjack

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:41 - Oct 5 by Thornburyswan

Some noise about us replacing him with Hayden Roberts from Brighton - played England U17s previously.

I’d be amazed if Carter Vickers wasn’t part of the deal.

In the last year of his Spurs contract.
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:50 - Oct 5 with 1712 viewsChief

No matter of the inevitability of this transfer, Cooper stated quite clearly that no more must leave. Since then, one has left for which he was informed on match day by text&another is about to leave in a position where really we already needed 2 more.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:51 - Oct 5 with 1712 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:50 - Oct 5 by pencoedjack

Astute.

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:05 - Oct 5 with 1632 viewsmagicdaps10

As loathed I am to see Rodon leave, its happening.

If we got Carter Vickers, another centre half and striker.... I think we would be in good shape. Experienced Centre half is a must, throw in a younger prospect in CCV and we have something to play with.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:13 - Oct 5 with 1576 viewshobo

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:13 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

Dealing with Levi remember.

Irrelevant. £7m doesn't even warrant a response
Time for Man City or West ham to step forward
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:16 - Oct 5 with 1552 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:13 - Oct 5 by hobo

Irrelevant. £7m doesn't even warrant a response
Time for Man City or West ham to step forward

There's Vickers in the mix which has been mentioned, and this is initial discussions, however yes of course its nonsense, but Levi nonsense.
Bartering is what he does. Ask Huw.

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:22 - Oct 5 with 1513 viewstylagarwjack

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 19:50 - Oct 5 by pencoedjack

CCV coming as part of the deal would make sense for all parties (assuming he’d agree to the move) but given Levy’s history I dread to think what valuation Levy would try to place on him (last year of contract or not) to try and reduce the amount of cash they had to pay us for Joe.

In terms of maximising the value received for Joe it might be cleaner to not get CCV as a replacement, either as part of the deal or as a separate deal, but then again if we did sell for say £18m then any selling club that we went to would probably put the price up, knowing we had received that money, but probably by not as much as Levy would 😉
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:25 - Oct 5 with 1488 viewsBoundy

https://insidefutbol.com/2020/10/05/swansea-city-against-accepting-tottenham-pla

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:27 - Oct 5 with 1463 viewshobo

What would CCV be worth? Not wanted by Spurs in the last year of his contract - £2m?
Joe Rodon speculation is accurate : UPDATE : 7 million initial offer. on 20:28 - Oct 5 with 1455 views34dfgdf54

Journalists covering spurs saying again they won’t pay more than £7m, surely we can’t be that skint?

What worries me is Birch knows more than most...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024