Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good 12:42 - Jul 26 with 1798 viewsProfessor

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/26/met-police-investigate-anti-vaxxer

I hope they throw the book at her.
Good on 13:22 - Jul 26 with 1748 viewsItchySphincter

She's free to believe what she wants but her speech did strike me as an incitement to something far more sinister than just questioning authority.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Good on 14:10 - Jul 26 with 1731 viewsProfessor

Good on 13:22 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

She's free to believe what she wants but her speech did strike me as an incitement to something far more sinister than just questioning authority.

It's only five years ago since someone exposed to 'free speech' that was espousing violence decided that killing a young mother, who happened to be an MP, was acceptable.
Good on 15:39 - Jul 26 with 1697 viewsKeithHaynes

Definitely a public order act offence in there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Good on 15:47 - Jul 26 with 1686 viewsItchySphincter

I was saddened by it, and the crowd cheering. I always think about the sort of things my kids will have to face growing up when I see things like this. But then again I’m woke apparently, and that’s a bad thing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Good on 16:25 - Jul 26 with 1673 viewsProfessor

Good on 15:39 - Jul 26 by KeithHaynes

Definitely a public order act offence in there.

Exactly Keith

If you were outside the Liberty with a megaphone or PA system saying those things about opposition fans, then John Law would be tapping you on the shoulder. At least it's threatening behaviour.

She will probably get a ticking off. Although her son is advocating for her to be charged
Good on 16:43 - Jul 26 with 1660 viewsCatullus

Good on 16:25 - Jul 26 by Professor

Exactly Keith

If you were outside the Liberty with a megaphone or PA system saying those things about opposition fans, then John Law would be tapping you on the shoulder. At least it's threatening behaviour.

She will probably get a ticking off. Although her son is advocating for her to be charged

I think she deserves locking up. Those things she said about the NHS staff, is that just her getting some sort of revenge for being struck off, an axe to grind? It doesn't matter, she's a nasty piece of work and needs punishing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Good on 18:39 - Jul 26 with 1613 viewsonehunglow

Have the Met got the guts though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Good on 19:19 - Jul 26 with 1583 viewsProfessor

Back to try to bully me again then Keuouac?

They are not related in any way, other than the source is the same conspiracy crap that you are so fond of. You are on ignore. Take your spite to someone else
Login to get fewer ads

Good on 19:38 - Jul 26 with 1550 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Good on 19:19 - Jul 26 by Professor

Back to try to bully me again then Keuouac?

They are not related in any way, other than the source is the same conspiracy crap that you are so fond of. You are on ignore. Take your spite to someone else

You are so full of it.

Bully you? By asking you to look in the mirror and think, to think the consequences of what you stated through and imagine how your own free speech could be viewed, portrayed and censored...that's "bullying" you?
You are a joke mate.

I am on "ignore"? So how are you responding to my post then?
...and you're a ______ Professor

Thanks for the interesting insight into the way the mind works of somebody who regularly flounces off to another board 'for good this time!' only to then come back with his tail between his legs...out of pure boredom I presume, looking at the other board (censorship and group think does that you see)...
...how does a grown man behave in such a way? I ask myself.
Answer: Because he sees a mere challenge to his point of view as "bullying".

No wonder our University students believe there is such a thing as a 'micro aggression'
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 19:58]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Good on 20:19 - Jul 26 with 1496 viewsonehunglow

I'm not all that a great fan of free speech.If I were ,I'd be jailed by now.
It all depends what people opine in public.
Right now,certain ethnic issues are hot topics for medals of honour.

The Left can't argue and the Right won't

Look at the state we're in.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024