Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another six dead 19:49 - Jul 4 with 3430 viewsKeithHaynes

July 4th parade in Chicago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62042636

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another six dead on 20:51 - Jul 5 with 626 viewsDr_Parnassus

Another six dead on 19:40 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

And not a word of praise for the arrest which seems to have been textbook.

Racist apparently because they didn’t shoot him.

Couldn’t make it up.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Another six dead on 08:05 - Jul 8 with 572 viewsdantheswansman

It’s a cultural issue for the USA, Canadians like to play ice hockey, Australians like to play cricket, New Zealand are obsessed with Rugby union, in Norway it’s cross country skiing.
The Americans like to shoot each other, there’s no fixing their mass shooting issues, it’s ingrained into the consciousness, there were kindergartens plotting their own mass shooting a few weeks back for heavens sake
Even the coverage I watched had reporters too bored of the actual shooting but came alive when there was a tornado warning
I’m so confident of that shit hole continuing to be a shit hole I guarantee there is another mass shooting within the week, bloody awful country
Another six dead on 09:24 - Jul 8 with 545 viewsonehunglow

Another six dead on 08:05 - Jul 8 by dantheswansman

It’s a cultural issue for the USA, Canadians like to play ice hockey, Australians like to play cricket, New Zealand are obsessed with Rugby union, in Norway it’s cross country skiing.
The Americans like to shoot each other, there’s no fixing their mass shooting issues, it’s ingrained into the consciousness, there were kindergartens plotting their own mass shooting a few weeks back for heavens sake
Even the coverage I watched had reporters too bored of the actual shooting but came alive when there was a tornado warning
I’m so confident of that shit hole continuing to be a shit hole I guarantee there is another mass shooting within the week, bloody awful country

Tummer might disagree.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another six dead on 15:10 - Jul 8 with 515 viewsCountyJim

Another six dead on 19:40 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

And not a word of praise for the arrest which seems to have been textbook.

Someone did their job right on the day but it seems he'd posted before he was going to do it

So not so good are they
Another six dead on 19:04 - Jul 8 with 505 views73__73

Another six dead on 08:05 - Jul 8 by dantheswansman

What about the murder rate of South Africa ? Much worse than the USA, but that’s brushed under the carpet.

The vast, vast majority of the USA is very safe.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Another six dead on 21:13 - Jul 8 with 499 viewsdantheswansman

Africa is not a supposed first world country firstly and secondly the USA is not in any respect a safe country, the country is a hell hole, don't try defending it or telling me any different, i would not send the biggest Cardiff supporter to live there as i wont inflict that much crap on even my worst enemy, it will get worse and worse and worse and eventually probably within the next decade a civil war will break out, that is how "safe it is"
Another six dead on 21:27 - Jul 8 with 493 viewsonehunglow

Another six dead on 15:10 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

Someone did their job right on the day but it seems he'd posted before he was going to do it

So not so good are they

They really are not all sautés Jimbo.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024