Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. 23:27 - Oct 11 with 9444 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kudos to this Dutch MEP for getting to the truth. "Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:10 - Oct 12 with 4258 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh God here we go again.

1: Vaccines don’t stop transmission.

2: Vaccines in most cases don’t stop you catching a virus or becoming ill.

3: They give your body the information and experience to fight off a virus more quickly and more effectively thus lessening the symptoms and shrinking the chance of serious illness or death.

4: This lessening of symptoms means less coughing/sneezing/spluttering all over the place which is the main way of spreading a lot of respiratory viruses. This may make transmission less likely. But not stop it altogether.

Therefore the “get vaccinated for others” is a perfectly reasonable thing to say.

I can’t believe we are having these same nonsense doolally conversations three years later.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:15 - Oct 12 with 4245 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:10 - Oct 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh God here we go again.

3: They give your body the information and experience to fight off a virus more quickly and more effectively thus lessening the symptoms and shrinking the chance of serious illness or death.

4: This lessening of symptoms means less coughing/sneezing/spluttering all over the place which is the main way of spreading a lot of respiratory viruses. This may make transmission less likely. But not stop it altogether.

Therefore the “get vaccinated for others” is a perfectly reasonable thing to say.

I can’t believe we are having these same nonsense doolally conversations three years later.

I don’t remember you posting this when the original Fauci/Government statements came out stating the exact opposite? Or did you just stay silent?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:22 - Oct 12 with 4245 viewsKeithHaynes

Here we go, careful now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 03:40 - Oct 12 with 4196 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:10 - Oct 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh God here we go again.

Oh God here you go trying to send the last 2 years down the memory worm hole again, like it never happened.

Yet hundreds of millions of young, minimal risk, healthy humans with no co-morbidities were forced to get vaccinated to keep their jobs or go to school, based on a lie that getting vaccinated was an absolute and indisputable necessity to stop the spread the virus. Because the vaccine would do that. PERIOD.

If you get vaccinated, "you become a dead end for the virus."

- Saint Tony Fauci

So widely accepted was that statement, that Twitter banned anyone who disagreed with it or even questioned it as part of its "COVID Misinformation Policy."

It's so sad that the Left used to be the side of questioning authority. Now you are shills for multi billion pound pharmaceutical giants.

Even AFTER one of those giants just flat out admitted that they've been lying. And increasing their 10 figure annual profit numbers exponentially by doing so.

Even if you still want to keep your head in the sand over the lies, there is simply no way anymore to deny they at the very least misled the hell out of the public. But if that's all you can admit, you are still trying to pathetically rationalize all of this.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 4:34]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 04:07 - Oct 12 with 4176 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:22 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Here we go, careful now.

Cross my heart, will try.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:32 - Oct 12 with 4141 viewsScotia

I honestly don't think that this is a surprise. It wasn't, none of the vaccines were. It seems to have been jumped on by the anti vax crowd because it is now abundantly clear how effective the vaccines have been at ending the pandemic.

Don't really see the point of this thread.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:06 - Oct 12 with 4122 viewsDr_Winston

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:32 - Oct 12 by Scotia

I honestly don't think that this is a surprise. It wasn't, none of the vaccines were. It seems to have been jumped on by the anti vax crowd because it is now abundantly clear how effective the vaccines have been at ending the pandemic.

Yep.

Millions of deaths prevented. Life able to return to normal. All thanks to vaccination. Yet the Moonbats who received their entire medical education from Youtube know better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:23 - Oct 12 with 4067 viewswaynekerr55

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:06 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

Millions of deaths prevented. Life able to return to normal. All thanks to vaccination. Yet the Moonbats who received their entire medical education from Youtube know better.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:29 - Oct 12 with 4029 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:32 - Oct 12 by Scotia

They don’t have much to go on to be fair so they need to jump on whatever they can.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:42 - Oct 12 with 4019 viewsSirjohnalot

Urgh
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 16:25 - Oct 12 with 3908 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 03:40 - Oct 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Oh God here you go trying to send the last 2 years down the memory worm hole again, like it never happened.

Yet hundreds of millions of young, minimal risk, healthy humans with no co-morbidities were forced to get vaccinated to keep their jobs or go to school, based on a lie that getting vaccinated was an absolute and indisputable necessity to stop the spread the virus. Because the vaccine would do that. PERIOD.

If you get vaccinated, "you become a dead end for the virus."

- Saint Tony Fauci

So widely accepted was that statement, that Twitter banned anyone who disagreed with it or even questioned it as part of its "COVID Misinformation Policy."

It's so sad that the Left used to be the side of questioning authority. Now you are shills for multi billion pound pharmaceutical giants.

Even AFTER one of those giants just flat out admitted that they've been lying. And increasing their 10 figure annual profit numbers exponentially by doing so.

Even if you still want to keep your head in the sand over the lies, there is simply no way anymore to deny they at the very least misled the hell out of the public. But if that's all you can admit, you are still trying to pathetically rationalize all of this.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 4:34]

No, the last two years very much happened. The events that caused the misery of the last two years has been ended by the various vaccines. Nothing else, not masks, not social distancing, not Ivermectin, not hydroxychloquine or anything else but by millions of people getting a needle in the arm.

We in the UK had minimal restrictions places on us by not having a vaccine passport, Quite frankly being in the UK that's all I'm interested in. I was fortunate (and I genuinely believe I was) to be vaccintaed early in the process, my brush with covid was extremely mild. As it was for my fully vaccinated elderly parents with underlying health conditions.

Nobody has ever claimed that the vaccines completely stop transmission. Nobody ever. I would love to see the context of Fauci's statement, because it seems to be so obvioulsy false I'll put money on it being misrepresented.

Nobody from Pfizer lied in that video becasue nobody from Pfizer ever claimed that it stopped transmission. It's a shame "the right" don't question authority when one of their ilk provide their own intrpretation to answer a question that nobody has even asked.

The bottom line is the vaccines reduced transmission of Covid progressively less efficiently through to it's evolutionry jump to Omicron. The vaccines have now been updated to incorporate the spike protein of an early variant of Omicron so they may reduce transmission again for a little while. There was a value to covid passports to reduce transmission up until about this time last year, although that value dimished from Spring 2021

This is post mainly misinformed anti-vax rubbish
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:02 - Oct 12 with 3874 viewshobo

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:22 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Here we go, careful now.

Perfectly valid thread. Posters were called all sorts for making the claims that Pfizer have now admitted. It simply goes to show the dangers of blindly parroting government and sponsored scientists/media
[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 17:05]
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:11 - Oct 12 with 3863 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

No vaccine in the history of the world has ever prevented transmission. So why the hell would Pfizer bother to test if this one does or not?

I wonder if any of these fools would refuse treatment if they became ill because they don’t want to support “big pharma”?

“No morphine please. It’s just a conspiracy to make money. Yes I know I’m in a massive amount of pain and there’s bloody pus dribbling out of every single one of my orifices but they aren’t getting a single penny out of me the evil bastards”

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:14 - Oct 12 with 3862 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:02 - Oct 12 by hobo

Perfectly valid thread. Posters were called all sorts for making the claims that Pfizer have now admitted. It simply goes to show the dangers of blindly parroting government and sponsored scientists/media
[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 17:05]

Where are the claims made by Pfizer, or anyone else, that vaccines stop transmission that we're blindly parroting?

In two years and countless threads I haven't seen one.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:29 - Oct 12 with 3839 viewsSirjohnalot

Utter nonsense, saved millions of people, these kind of theories make me sick. Tell this garbage to my cousin who worked as a front line NHS surgeon and saw the death and destruction. Lad I've grown up with and got into all kinds of mischief when we were kids, genuinely scared.

Brilliant Doctor, nothing phases him, calm as you like, he saw his colleagues die. Vaccine brought us out of something that would have been so much more worse.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:49 - Oct 12 with 3820 viewsDr_Winston

There's lots of things that can be questioned about the Covid response.

There seems to have been an absurd amount of waste of resources, some of it potentially criminal. Lockdowns appear to have been ineffective at best, economically disastrous at worst. The roots of the current financial crisis are firmly bedded in the decision to shut down the country for months at a time.

Schools closing was an absolute fiasco, the ripples from which we're still going to be dealing with for decades. More than 100,000 pupils still haven't returned according to the latest figures. 100,000 kids with a partial education, many with mental health issues as a result of the isolation.

Health authorities cancelling basically every other service will probably, in the end, kill more people than Covid did. Excess deaths are markedly up. It will take years to catch back up and investment we may not even have.

About the only thing we can say with absolute confidence worked as intended was the Vaccination programme.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 17:50]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:57 - Oct 12 with 3809 viewsGwyn737

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:49 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

There's lots of things that can be questioned about the Covid response.

There seems to have been an absurd amount of waste of resources, some of it potentially criminal. Lockdowns appear to have been ineffective at best, economically disastrous at worst. The roots of the current financial crisis are firmly bedded in the decision to shut down the country for months at a time.

Schools closing was an absolute fiasco, the ripples from which we're still going to be dealing with for decades. More than 100,000 pupils still haven't returned according to the latest figures. 100,000 kids with a partial education, many with mental health issues as a result of the isolation.

Health authorities cancelling basically every other service will probably, in the end, kill more people than Covid did. Excess deaths are markedly up. It will take years to catch back up and investment we may not even have.

About the only thing we can say with absolute confidence worked as intended was the Vaccination programme.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2022 17:50]

The only part that of that I disagree with is I think the first school closure was needed.

I think hindsight has shown the subsequent one wasn’t.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:08 - Oct 12 with 3767 viewsTreforys_Jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:57 - Oct 12 by Gwyn737

The only part that of that I disagree with is I think the first school closure was needed.

That's exactly where I'm at.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:15 - Oct 12 with 3755 viewsbuilthjack

I will have my 4th as soon as I can.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:36 - Oct 12 with 3741 viewsmax936

Oh God here we go again.

My Elderly Father is in Hospital and has been quite unwell and still is after he was diagnosed with Covid shortly after his admission, if it wasn't for the vaccine, he could well be seriously ill or worse at this point, my youngest who has serious complex health issues hasn't had it despite my eldest, my Mrs and myself all having had Covid, so the vaccines have worked for us, Thankfully.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:42 - Oct 12 with 3734 viewsmax936

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:06 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

Moonbats! love it

I'm keeping that comment in my memory bank for future reference

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:52 - Oct 12 with 3718 viewsCatullus

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:15 - Oct 12 by builthjack

I'm having my 4th next Thursday, 27th. My boss caught covid and passed it to me, he was very ill for 2 weeks and took months to recover properly and he's 20 years younger than me. I was totally asymptomatic despite being considered at greater risk because of health conditions. I had previously been told to shield yet after a vaccine I didn't know I had it.

Here we are, 3 years later and people are still peddling lies about vaccines. Vaccines never guaranteed stopping transmission.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:57 - Oct 12 with 3714 viewsmax936

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:15 - Oct 12 by builthjack

Was supposed to have had mine a week last Sunday, but lad was hospitalised and I missed it, ain't had chance to rebook it as of yet, I'm going to though. I was unwell myself for much of last week as well and was convinced I had it again, but I tested everyday and they were all clear, probably good I missed it now in hindsight.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:22 - Oct 12 with 3680 viewsDr_Winston

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 17:57 - Oct 12 by Gwyn737

More could have been done to keep them open IMO. They could have staggered the kids attendance for half the week (they did that eventually anyway). Hell, if they'd put up big marquees for when it rained and taught the kids in the open air it would have been something. The risk of outdoors transmission was basically zero.

Sadly there are too many parents out there who only pay attention to their kids when they're standing in front of the telly. Asking them to remote school was never going to work and a generation of already deprived kids are even further lost.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:28 - Oct 12 with 3679 viewsJack123

I agree Tummer, they did say that.

I just can't wait for this covid enquiry to start, though from I saw on the news, it's going to take a good few years.

It only seemed like yesterday they were threatening nursing and caring staff, they would be sacked if they didn't have the vaccination, to protect the vulnerable , fast forward to present day, and some people think that didn't happen.

What this director of Pfizer is now admitting, was the whole basis the government was pushing the vax pass, it's not that important to me anymore, but let's not pretend, that they didn't do it.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024