Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland gender recognition law. 15:00 - Dec 21 with 11983 viewsFlashberryjack

Scotland appears likely to pass controversial gender reforms which would make it easier for transgender people to change their recorded gender.

The Gender Recognition Reform (Scotland) Bill will remove the need for a medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria in order to receive a gender recognition certificate (GRC).

It would also lower the minimum age for applicants to 16 and reduce the time required for an applicant to live in their acquired gender from two years to three months (or six for people aged 16 and 17) - though there will be a three-month reflection period.

MSPs will consider the last of the 153 amendments lodged at stage three of the bill after a marathon session of parliament yesterday, before a final vote this afternoon.

How long before Drakeford and the Senedd folow suit ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:41 - Dec 21 with 4289 viewsWingstandwood

Downright creepy man-child adults corrupting the minds of youngsters in the name of WOKE and virtue signalling!

Quote: "The Gender Recognition Reform (Scotland) Bill will remove the need for a medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria in order to receive a gender recognition certificate (GRC)."

Aye just throw away medical science/ethics into the bonfire, along with common sense and morals and its full steam ahead with a "anything goes" approach towards naive and mixed-up impressionable kids....What a masterplan to mess with young minds hey!

And then there was Doctor Who production team members on a mission .... Quote: "The Jodie Whittaker era has already explored LGBTQ+ themes, including time travel assistant Yaz having a crush on The Doctor - which will be revisited in a new TV special.".

What decent grown-up adult would seriously want to explore LGBTQ+ themes with pre-pubescent kids! If someone tried to explore that with kids at school gates it would end up with some extremely angry mothers and probably a call to the police.

Argus!

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:43 - Dec 21 with 4279 viewsonehunglow

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:41 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

Downright creepy man-child adults corrupting the minds of youngsters in the name of WOKE and virtue signalling!

Quote: "The Gender Recognition Reform (Scotland) Bill will remove the need for a medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria in order to receive a gender recognition certificate (GRC)."

Aye just throw away medical science/ethics into the bonfire, along with common sense and morals and its full steam ahead with a "anything goes" approach towards naive and mixed-up impressionable kids....What a masterplan to mess with young minds hey!

And then there was Doctor Who production team members on a mission .... Quote: "The Jodie Whittaker era has already explored LGBTQ+ themes, including time travel assistant Yaz having a crush on The Doctor - which will be revisited in a new TV special.".

What decent grown-up adult would seriously want to explore LGBTQ+ themes with pre-pubescent kids! If someone tried to explore that with kids at school gates it would end up with some extremely angry mothers and probably a call to the police.

Amen to that

We are killing the next generation before our very eyes

Great posting Sir

Proper subject to discuss

Let’s have it then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:01 - Dec 21 with 4276 viewsWingstandwood

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:43 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

Amen to that

We are killing the next generation before our very eyes

Great posting Sir

Proper subject to discuss

Let’s have it then

The world is sick, modern day WOKE is sick! Creepy grown-up adults thinking that they can get away with having drag queen shows for kids!

Argus!

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:22 - Dec 21 with 4260 viewsScotia

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:01 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

The world is sick, modern day WOKE is sick! Creepy grown-up adults thinking that they can get away with having drag queen shows for kids!

Do you realise that transgender and drag aren't the same thing?

Is Kevin Johns spending the next month sexualising young children?
Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:30 - Dec 21 with 4251 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:22 - Dec 21 by Scotia

Then you will get people In Scotland who change their sexual recognition crossing the border and having to revert back to their original sexual state . Heavens knows what happens.when they travel abroad. Will a Scottish male who registers as female be regarded as male or female in the caravan world?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:31 - Dec 21 with 4249 viewsBoundy

It's called pantomime , a vast difference .so don't try to equate them , drag queens belong in the adult world not in the head of a child , would you agree ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:36 - Dec 21 with 4244 viewsWingstandwood

I think you will find that your average Xmas pantomime performance of Aladdin etc will not have scenes that are shown in the video, neither will there be a sign of "It's not gonna lick itself" in the background!

Argus!

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:09 - Dec 21 with 4195 viewsScotia

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:36 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

I think you will find that your average Xmas pantomime performance of Aladdin etc will not have scenes that are shown in the video, neither will there be a sign of "It's not gonna lick itself" in the background!

What has it got to do with the Scottish gender recognition Bill? Drag is not gender dysphoria.

I saw no "scenes" that are too adult to be in a pantomime. The sign should have been turned off though.
Login to get fewer ads

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:13 - Dec 21 with 4191 viewsFireboy2

Jesus, this topic is like going back the dark ages.

Next you lot will want these human beings burnt at stake.

Why can't you just let people be what they want to be.
Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:15 - Dec 21 with 4190 viewsWingstandwood

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:09 - Dec 21 by Scotia

What has it got to do with the Scottish gender recognition Bill? Drag is not gender dysphoria.

I saw no "scenes" that are too adult to be in a pantomime. The sign should have been turned off though.

I expanded on the "what has the world become theme" and a minority of creepy adults who allow it!

QUOTE :"I saw no "scenes" that are too adult to be in a pantomime. The sign should have been turned off though."

Whatever floats your boat and whatever you are comfortable with mate!

Argus!

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:29 - Dec 21 with 4176 viewsScotia

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:31 - Dec 21 by Boundy

It's called pantomime , a vast difference .so don't try to equate them , drag queens belong in the adult world not in the head of a child , would you agree ?

No I wouldn't, unless sexualisation comes in to it.

It's a man playing the part of a woman, usually for comedic value.

What I let my child watch a drag show in a gay club at 1am on the weekend? No. But I have no problem with them going to see the drag race in Swansea arena.
Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:32 - Dec 21 with 4171 viewsScotia

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:13 - Dec 21 by Fireboy2

Absolutely.
Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:34 - Dec 21 with 4170 viewsWingstandwood

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:29 - Dec 21 by Scotia

No I wouldn't, unless sexualisation comes in to it.

It's a man playing the part of a woman, usually for comedic value.

What I let my child watch a drag show in a gay club at 1am on the weekend? No. But I have no problem with them going to see the drag race in Swansea arena.

The fact that you obviously support this type of behaviour does raise serious questions about the way some adults think and what direction society is heading? Like I said whatever floats your boat and what you perceive is a moral way to act in front of children. I think you will find that the majority find it disgusting!

Argus!

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:41 - Dec 21 with 4148 viewsonehunglow

Christ.
Here we have another lefty beaut who sees himself better than anyone else as what he thinks is right

Why not leave kids alone to be kids and not pressure them to question why they have a pen1s.

Wing is quite right when he alludes to saying the silent majority are sick of this crap.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:45 - Dec 21 with 4143 viewsBoundy

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:34 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

The fact that you obviously support this type of behaviour does raise serious questions about the way some adults think and what direction society is heading? Like I said whatever floats your boat and what you perceive is a moral way to act in front of children. I think you will find that the majority find it disgusting!

all a bit of fun , to some .

Strange that the human race until recently has managed in its bumbling way to maintain social cohesion and a sense of decency and proprietary only now to find that decades of bringing up children has been so wrong . Its seems to me that sexualising children (who have no say in what their parents present them with ) is the new norm .
You do have to question why is there a need to accept that the norm nowadays is not normal behaviour for the majority .

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:51 - Dec 21 with 4129 viewsWingstandwood

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:45 - Dec 21 by Boundy

all a bit of fun , to some .

Strange that the human race until recently has managed in its bumbling way to maintain social cohesion and a sense of decency and proprietary only now to find that decades of bringing up children has been so wrong . Its seems to me that sexualising children (who have no say in what their parents present them with ) is the new norm .
You do have to question why is there a need to accept that the norm nowadays is not normal behaviour for the majority .

'Gays against groomers' mission statement says it all for me! Could also be called "Gays against 'creepy' individuals"?

"A coalition of gays against the sexualization, indoctrination and medicalization of children under the guise of LGBTQIA+."

Argus!

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:01 - Dec 21 with 4114 viewsBoundy

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:51 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

'Gays against groomers' mission statement says it all for me! Could also be called "Gays against 'creepy' individuals"?

"A coalition of gays against the sexualization, indoctrination and medicalization of children under the guise of LGBTQIA+."

so many acronyms, so little time

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:03 - Dec 21 with 4112 viewsFlashberryjack

It's a discussion on a very controversial topic, why do you think it belongs in the dark ages.

Would your wife daughter mind sharing a toilet with a woman, that 3 months ago was a man.
Do you think it fair that a woman athlete competes against a man that now identifies as a woman.
Is it ok for a male sex offender to identify as a woman.

If a male prisoner chooses to identify as a woman, should he/she be moved to a woman's prison men' or women's ? etc .
You are welcome to give an opinion if you wish, if you don't, then feel free to scroll onto something of more interest to you.

Hello

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:23 - Dec 21 with 4089 viewsWingstandwood

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:03 - Dec 21 by Flashberryjack

It's a discussion on a very controversial topic, why do you think it belongs in the dark ages.

Would your wife daughter mind sharing a toilet with a woman, that 3 months ago was a man.
Do you think it fair that a woman athlete competes against a man that now identifies as a woman.

If a male prisoner chooses to identify as a woman, should he/she be moved to a woman's prison men' or women's ? etc .
You are welcome to give an opinion if you wish, if you don't, then feel free to scroll onto something of more interest to you.

Aye the dark ages mun!

The dark ages when expert 'medical/psychological/psychiatric' evaluation,intervention and morals outside of WOKE lunacy came first to protect kids.

Argus!

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:31 - Dec 21 with 4063 viewsraynor94

Great post, the world is going mad!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:34 - Dec 21 with 4060 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I for one think the issues you raise and others should be discussed.
For example where do men who change identity to a woman change at the swimming pool? Bearing in mind my 15 year old niece and her friend are regular pool swimmers?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:59 - Dec 21 with 4027 viewsFireboy2

I do have an opinion and it is live and let live, this topic has been taken to the dark ages by the usual crew of easily to upset brigade, you look at the topics heading and you know who is going to post spouting their angst.

To answer your questions , i'm not bothered about prisoners male or female identifying as the opposite as I or any of my family are in prison, its upto the powers that be to sort it.

Sport, that's different, I believe if you were born a man you shouldn't be allowed to compete as a female, even after the change and hormonal treatment as they would obviously have an advantage, different for a woman competing as a man as they are on a loser from the start.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if a woman identifying as a man went into the same toilets as my boys or vice versa for my wife, as they always use the cubicles, you do know there are first world countries who have unisex toilets don't you?

Isnt that good debate flash 😉
Scotland gender recognition law. on 19:01 - Dec 21 with 4025 viewsScotia

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:34 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

"this type of behaviour" is nothing to do with the Scottish gender recognition Bill.

Drag is not gender dysphoria.

I do wonder if any contributors to this thread who seem to be confusing, gender dysphoria with drag and sexualisation have actually met a transgender person?
Scotland gender recognition law. on 19:03 - Dec 21 with 4023 viewsFlashberryjack

Scotland gender recognition law. on 18:34 - Dec 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

I for one think the issues you raise and others should be discussed.
For example where do men who change identity to a woman change at the swimming pool? Bearing in mind my 15 year old niece and her friend are regular pool swimmers?

That's the point I make, more questions than answers I'm afraid, will the gender recognition certificate be valid in England if this goes through, it will almost certainly be valid in Wales, just as soon as Sturgeon has a quiet word in Mr Drakeford's ear.

The SNP is trying to push this legislation through, by blocking a lot of amendments against the bill.

Anyone that speaks against the bill, gets the usual treatment by being called "Bigots"

Hello

Scotland gender recognition law. on 19:13 - Dec 21 with 4013 viewsWingstandwood

Scotland gender recognition law. on 19:03 - Dec 21 by Flashberryjack

That's the point I make, more questions than answers I'm afraid, will the gender recognition certificate be valid in England if this goes through, it will almost certainly be valid in Wales, just as soon as Sturgeon has a quiet word in Mr Drakeford's ear.

The SNP is trying to push this legislation through, by blocking a lot of amendments against the bill.

Anyone that speaks against the bill, gets the usual treatment by being called "Bigots"

Thick educated fools!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024