Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Winston Lineker 19:05 - Mar 9 with 15982 viewsFlashberryjack

Gary Lineker ?
Opinions please.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gary Winston Lineker on 19:08 - Mar 9 with 5722 viewsWhiterockin

If he wants to keep his job he needs tone it down. You take the cash you toe the line.
Gary Winston Lineker on 19:29 - Mar 9 with 5687 viewsGwyn737

I think he’s been daft (or naive at least).

He’s given a huge gift to the Conservative Party. Now the front pages are all about him instead of how stupid the policy is.

It also given them a dream chance to have a pop at the BBC. You watch, every time it’s pointed out that the Director General was Boris’ fixer it’ll be “what about Lineker”.
Gary Winston Lineker on 19:46 - Mar 9 with 5653 viewsmax936

He's a complete C@@K

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gary Winston Lineker on 19:47 - Mar 9 with 5651 viewsmax936

Gary Winston Lineker on 19:29 - Mar 9 by Gwyn737

He’s given a huge gift to the Conservative Party. Now the front pages are all about him instead of how stupid the policy is.

It also given them a dream chance to have a pop at the BBC. You watch, every time it’s pointed out that the Director General was Boris’ fixer it’ll be “what about Lineker”.

100% This.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gary Winston Lineker on 19:58 - Mar 9 with 5634 viewsFlashberryjack

Gary Winston Lineker on 19:46 - Mar 9 by max936

He's a complete C@@K

Can't be, otherwise the BBC wouldn't be paying him £1.3 million a year.

Hello

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:00 - Mar 9 with 5629 viewsKilkennyjack

Keeping shouting from the roof tops Gary boy.

Get it right up em 🤣🇬🇧

The BBC is bent.

[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 20:01]

Beware of the Risen People

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:15 - Mar 9 with 5614 viewsWingstandwood

The bloke is a virtue signaling WOKE attention seeking dim-wit just like the rest of the merry gang of man-child: commonsense free and critical thinking skills free weaklings.

The bottom line and bleeding bloody obvious fact is that any country with weak border enforcement that accepts unvetted individuals whom deliberately throw away their passports/I.D into the sea to create a new identity?..... That country then enters into “to every action there is an opposite and equal reaction” territory.

Future repercussions of hey! SOCA are worried, the police are worried, intelligence services are worried and border force members are worried.

“All refugees welcome” (no questions asked) applies only to immature loons oblivious to possible repercussions of!!!! Albanians refugees escaping from what exactly?

The U.K has now become the ideal destination and safe house for terrorist sleeper cells, on the run murderers, most wanted fugitives, justice escapees, bail absconders, Albanian narco state drugs gangs, (I have seen a few myself) slave labour workers, and criminals.

The fact that a guy (posing as a 14 yr old) who was wanted for two murders gained U.K entry only to go on to murder again would ring alarm bells in the minds of those who do not belong to the thicko man-child WOKE club.

Ditto the child rapist of a 12 year old who is trying to get here as this discussion is (arrived yet?) underway! Border control and deportation is a necessity meant to keep undesirables out to protect U.K citizens. Some idiots want it scrapped! Some idiots do not want borders! Some idiots do not want legislation to prevent future murders, rapes and drug deaths!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/afghan-migrant-28-who-was-deported-after-r

Argus!

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:30 - Mar 9 with 5567 viewsonehunglow

Simply a hypocrite par excellence

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:38 - Mar 9 with 5564 viewsFlashberryjack

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:15 - Mar 9 by Wingstandwood

The bloke is a virtue signaling WOKE attention seeking dim-wit just like the rest of the merry gang of man-child: commonsense free and critical thinking skills free weaklings.

The bottom line and bleeding bloody obvious fact is that any country with weak border enforcement that accepts unvetted individuals whom deliberately throw away their passports/I.D into the sea to create a new identity?..... That country then enters into “to every action there is an opposite and equal reaction” territory.

Future repercussions of hey! SOCA are worried, the police are worried, intelligence services are worried and border force members are worried.

“All refugees welcome” (no questions asked) applies only to immature loons oblivious to possible repercussions of!!!! Albanians refugees escaping from what exactly?

The U.K has now become the ideal destination and safe house for terrorist sleeper cells, on the run murderers, most wanted fugitives, justice escapees, bail absconders, Albanian narco state drugs gangs, (I have seen a few myself) slave labour workers, and criminals.

The fact that a guy (posing as a 14 yr old) who was wanted for two murders gained U.K entry only to go on to murder again would ring alarm bells in the minds of those who do not belong to the thicko man-child WOKE club.

Ditto the child rapist of a 12 year old who is trying to get here as this discussion is (arrived yet?) underway! Border control and deportation is a necessity meant to keep undesirables out to protect U.K citizens. Some idiots want it scrapped! Some idiots do not want borders! Some idiots do not want legislation to prevent future murders, rapes and drug deaths!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/afghan-migrant-28-who-was-deported-after-r

Fair play, colours firmly nailed to the mast.

Hello

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:45 - Mar 9 with 5547 viewsWingstandwood

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:38 - Mar 9 by Flashberryjack

Fair play, colours firmly nailed to the mast.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11799331/MPs-lead-anger-blocked-deporta

Some do not want deportation full stop. They do not want law and order, they do not want justice and they certainly do not want public safety. WOKE loons hellbent on sticking two fingers up to what is best for public safety and wider society itself.

Argus!

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:58 - Mar 9 with 5517 viewsBoundy

For fear of bringing down the good name of this site I resist to provide my opinion but needless to say with the exception of the faux irish person I'm in total agreement with the sentiments presented and then some

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gary Winston Lineker on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 5507 viewsScotia

Gary Winston Lineker on 19:29 - Mar 9 by Gwyn737

I agree Gwyn. He's given Suella Braverman an open goal.

Even though he tweeted on his personal account in a personal capacity he should really have kept his thoughts to himself, particularly the comparison with Nazis Germany which is absurd.

It's a disgusting policy and will fail I have no doubt about it, but not because Gary says so.
Gary Winston Lineker on 21:27 - Mar 9 with 5471 viewsFlashberryjack

Gary Winston Lineker on 21:01 - Mar 9 by Scotia

I agree Gwyn. He's given Suella Braverman an open goal.

Even though he tweeted on his personal account in a personal capacity he should really have kept his thoughts to himself, particularly the comparison with Nazis Germany which is absurd.

It's a disgusting policy and will fail I have no doubt about it, but not because Gary says so.

Would you prefer the policy to fail or would you like it to succeed ?

Hello

Gary Winston Lineker on 21:31 - Mar 9 with 5466 viewsGwyn737

Gary Winston Lineker on 21:27 - Mar 9 by Flashberryjack

It’s not a case of prefer. It can’t succeed.

I want a better policy that will work.
Gary Winston Lineker on 22:01 - Mar 9 with 5428 viewsFlashberryjack

Gary Winston Lineker on 21:31 - Mar 9 by Gwyn737

It’s not a case of prefer. It can’t succeed.

I want a better policy that will work.

If the will is there it may succeed, the biggest obstacle is many want it to fail.

Hello

Gary Winston Lineker on 22:02 - Mar 9 with 5421 viewsScotia

Gary Winston Lineker on 21:27 - Mar 9 by Flashberryjack

It's unworkable as it is, it will fail.

I'd rather not see people endangering their lives even attempting to cross the channel in a little boat but I don't think this policy will help.
Gary Winston Lineker on 22:03 - Mar 9 with 5420 viewsScotia

Gary Winston Lineker on 22:01 - Mar 9 by Flashberryjack

If the will is there it may succeed, the biggest obstacle is many want it to fail.

How do you think it can work?
Gary Winston Lineker on 22:22 - Mar 9 with 5401 viewsGwyn737

Gary Winston Lineker on 22:01 - Mar 9 by Flashberryjack

It doesn’t matter how strong our will is.

It’s dependent on the will of others.

As it stands it’s:

1. Unlikely to be legal
2. There’s nowhere in place to send people
3. The smugglers will still get their money so won’t care
Gary Winston Lineker on 22:34 - Mar 9 with 5372 viewsScotia

Gary Winston Lineker on 22:22 - Mar 9 by Gwyn737

It doesn’t matter how strong our will is.

It’s dependent on the will of others.

As it stands it’s:

1. Unlikely to be legal
2. There’s nowhere in place to send people
3. The smugglers will still get their money so won’t care

And.

We have nowhere to hold the boat people until they are sent elsewhere

And.

We are unlikely to know their true identity to stop them from doing exactly the same thing again.
Gary Winston Lineker on 07:09 - Mar 10 with 5294 viewsGwyn737

Gary Winston Lineker on 22:34 - Mar 9 by Scotia

And.

We have nowhere to hold the boat people until they are sent elsewhere

And.

We are unlikely to know their true identity to stop them from doing exactly the same thing again.

Yep, and if you use the right amount of rhetoric and emotive language you can get people to shout WOKE! as if that’s the problem with the policy.

You can also if you’re lucky get to blame the worldwide displacement of people on a middle aged ex-international footballer.
Gary Winston Lineker on 07:45 - Mar 10 with 5262 viewsAguycalledJack

Is this tweet pre or post his tax avoidance revelations ? Because everybody’s talking about the teeet and not the tax issue . 🤔
Gary Winston Lineker on 07:57 - Mar 10 with 5253 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gary Winston Lineker on 20:00 - Mar 9 by Kilkennyjack

Keeping shouting from the roof tops Gary boy.

Get it right up em 🤣🇬🇧

The BBC is bent.

[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 20:01]

The BBC has always been staffed by left wingers and is rarely impartial.
Meanwhile Gary " saint" Lineker lectures us despite making millions advertising "junk" food adding to the nation's obesity crisis.

I guess left wing Lineker is getting his revenge after 2012 when he forced to repay £4.9 he tried to evade by joining in an illegal tax avoidance scheme.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 8:20]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gary Winston Lineker on 08:13 - Mar 10 with 5233 viewsKilkennyjack

Gary Winston Lineker on 07:57 - Mar 10 by felixstowe_jack

The BBC has always been staffed by left wingers and is rarely impartial.
Meanwhile Gary " saint" Lineker lectures us despite making millions advertising "junk" food adding to the nation's obesity crisis.

I guess left wing Lineker is getting his revenge after 2012 when he forced to repay £4.9 he tried to evade by joining in an illegal tax avoidance scheme.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 8:20]

Hows the clandestine channel commander getting on with his job ?

🤣🤣

Since Brexit its got a lot worse.
Working with your neighbours was a good thing after all then ?

🇬🇧👍

Beware of the Risen People

Gary Winston Lineker on 08:17 - Mar 10 with 5225 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gary Winston Lineker on 08:13 - Mar 10 by Kilkennyjack

Hows the clandestine channel commander getting on with his job ?

🤣🤣

Since Brexit its got a lot worse.
Working with your neighbours was a good thing after all then ?

🇬🇧👍

You really are scrapping the Barrel to blame illegal migration on Brexit. If the EU was so wonderful why would economic migrants want to comr to the UK?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gary Winston Lineker on 08:31 - Mar 10 with 5186 viewsBoundy

Gary Winston Lineker on 22:02 - Mar 9 by Scotia

It's unworkable as it is, it will fail.

I'd rather not see people endangering their lives even attempting to cross the channel in a little boat but I don't think this policy will help.

I've just listened to Stephen Kinnock's plan should Labour regain power , and his/their Policy totally relies on the French being willing to accept the undesirables being returned to France , today our glorious leader is meeting Macron whose already said that's not going to happen so why after many attempts by the Tories using basically financial bribery will labours' plan work .
A proper immigration policy supported by a robust vetting system should have been in place since we left the EU , every other non EU country has a system , we don't and now w we're paying (literally socially and economically ) for it

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024