Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman 19:50 - May 7 with 12237 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Things are getting off to an interesting and cryptic start.

[Post edited 7 May 2023 19:55]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 19:59 - May 7 with 5240 viewsKeithHaynes

What a nuts statement.

Is he assuming the rights and control over what can and cannot be said, especially when it’s true.
What has been reported is the truth, so why take to Twitter on a Sunday evening and start this nonsense ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:07 - May 7 with 5188 viewsgrabsplatter

That's not a great start 🙄
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:11 - May 7 with 5163 viewsSullutaCreturned

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 19:59 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

What a nuts statement.

Is he assuming the rights and control over what can and cannot be said, especially when it’s true.
What has been reported is the truth, so why take to Twitter on a Sunday evening and start this nonsense ?

because some people just need to try and control the narrative!
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:11 - May 7 with 5154 viewsWhiterockin

No denial that its true. Just that he doesn't like other media announcing it before him. Lesson to be learnt, pull you finger out and do it now.
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:13 - May 7 with 5121 viewsmagicdaps10

Not a good start at all...not one bit.

Whatever his background and experiences....being a chairman of a Football club is another matter and he needs to get to grips with that quickly.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:17 - May 7 with 5073 viewsFireboy2

Fvcking arrogant pr!ck.
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:18 - May 7 with 5049 viewsKeithHaynes

Marsh’s replacement must have fallen through.

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:20 - May 7 with 5027 viewsWhiterockin

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:17 - May 7 by Fireboy2

Fvcking arrogant pr!ck.

He has to learn very quickly. Don't talk down to us, look up at us. We can make or break you not the other way round.
Login to get fewer ads

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:34 - May 7 with 4932 viewsswan_si

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 19:59 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

What a nuts statement.

Could it be, he saw an Alan Dixon type article?
I admit, I don't know who he's referring to, some people out there take a bit of news, add a bit of guess work, give it a bit of a stirring, and put it out as fact.
Hopefully there'll be more to follow, I think a bit of clarity is required.
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:47 - May 7 with 4877 viewsbuilthjack

It’s bank holiday. Perhaps he has been on the sauce in Wind St

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:52 - May 7 with 4854 viewsAguycalledJack

We’ve all done it. Bank Holiday Sunday, Drunken texting 😂
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 20:55 - May 7 with 4825 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Maybe he's had a few to drink, otherwise he may find being a patronising git does not go down well.

How about telling us what is going on with shareholding, investment and the plans for next year?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:12 - May 7 with 4742 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman should be reaching out to the journalist(s) directly and not publishing statements like this.
The story about Luton has come from either 1) someone within Swansea 2) someone with Luton.

I note in the programme notes Coleman fails to welcome / name check said individuals in his statement. So he needs some PR help for sure.
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:28 - May 7 with 4675 viewsdobjack2

What a nuts statement.

Absolutely- whether he is having a pop at this and/or Phil's site and/or Nixon, he comes across as someone who has no idea of how sports journalism works in the UK. Not an auspicious start.
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:35 - May 7 with 4623 viewsmagicdaps10

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:28 - May 7 by dobjack2

Absolutely- whether he is having a pop at this and/or Phil's site and/or Nixon, he comes across as someone who has no idea of how sports journalism works in the UK. Not an auspicious start.

Totally incompetent tweet from the guy.

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:35 - May 7 with 4617 viewsKeithHaynes

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:28 - May 7 by dobjack2

We all learn from our mistakes, but reporting the truth on here as we did on April 28th well ahead of the game is no problem for us. This is a massive error.

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:36 - May 7 with 4607 viewsmagicdaps10

Notice Stu James has come out with a damning tweet Regards the club and then has the balls to say that he is going to the game tomorrow.

Said we need new owners not musical chairs.....pretty damning.

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 22:49 - May 7 with 4397 viewsEagleEye

Here we go from the mute we had to a gobsh1te. If he has something to say about Winter & Marsh why doesn’t he state exactly what the situation is ? Absolute pleb
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 22:50 - May 7 with 4389 viewsKeithHaynes

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 21:36 - May 7 by magicdaps10

Notice Stu James has come out with a damning tweet Regards the club and then has the balls to say that he is going to the game tomorrow.

Said we need new owners not musical chairs.....pretty damning.

You may find our headline in the morning of interest 😉

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 23:09 - May 7 with 4314 viewsswan_si

Can someone explain to me what is going on, I've tried searching, but can't find any new reports about Winter and Marsh, looking at the posts on this thread, it has upset people, I'm obviously missing the point here, but I genuinely can't see the problem.
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 23:13 - May 7 with 4301 viewsKeithHaynes

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 23:09 - May 7 by swan_si

Can someone explain to me what is going on, I've tried searching, but can't find any new reports about Winter and Marsh, looking at the posts on this thread, it has upset people, I'm obviously missing the point here, but I genuinely can't see the problem.

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 23:14 - May 7 with 4289 viewsKeithHaynes

Or this.

What a week that was for Swansea City on the Indy ! 7th May 2023 13:47
It’s been seven days of news, views and surprises as we have followed Swansea City in all its guises on the pitch and most certainly off it. The foundations are being laid for the 2023/24 football season at the club and the work has been ongoing for three months and more. 0

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 23:37 - May 7 with 4215 viewsswan_si

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 23:13 - May 7 by KeithHaynes

So, is he talking about the people, as in employees, who leaked the story before the club could do it officially? If so, then he has a point, no one wants to hear their fate through the media, or, via text surely, that's not fair on them, and certainly not fair on their families.
[Post edited 8 May 2023 12:58]
Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 00:32 - May 8 with 4117 viewsKeithHaynes

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 23:37 - May 7 by swan_si

So, is he talking about the people, as in employees, who leaked the story before the club could do it officially? If so, then he has a point, no one wants to hear their fate through the media, or, via text surely, that's not fair on them, and certainly not fair on their families.
[Post edited 8 May 2023 12:58]

I think he is saying it’s not true.
He needs to handle their press and communications better, we knew this eight days ago. Obviously before he was at the club ( apparently ) And reported it as fact.
He can say what he likes.

Marsh knew we were looking for a new man a month ago. As a website we take every step to ensure the accuracy of news we report and also have a very rigid behind the scenes format covering safeguarding and impact of news items. I can’t speak for any others of course, but on Marsh there was no need to not publish it. Winter we only referenced, I think WOL are getting stick for that.

In any event, he will need an extra cup of coffee in the morning and a long sit down, because he’s been about as professional as an amateur over this. Out of his depth more like.

Club tweets a rather odd statement from Andy Coleman on 00:57 - May 8 with 4076 viewsBadlands

I read that as someone coming in and backing the staff and making it clear he isn’t keen on conspiracy theories.
Winter was being slated for not communicating Coleman gets it in the neck for commenting.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024