Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright, God save the Queen, man 05:54 - Jun 17 with 1852 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I sorta hope I'm wrong, but I don't think Bozo the Manchurian POTUS ends up as the Democrats' nominee next year.

November 2024 is a long way away, and he is fading fast.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 08:03 - Jun 17 with 1806 viewsonehunglow

God bless America .
God is a busy boy really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 14:51 - Jun 17 with 1739 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Same week he just to cop a feel of Eva Longoria, right in front of the cameras. The rare times the Manchurian POTUS is allowed out by his handlers are guaranteed entertainment.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 14:59 - Jun 17 with 1723 viewsDJack

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 14:51 - Jun 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Same week he just to cop a feel of Eva Longoria, right in front of the cameras. The rare times the Manchurian POTUS is allowed out by his handlers are guaranteed entertainment.

But actual sexual assault is fine in your Trumpian eyes, yes.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 15:00 - Jun 17 with 1722 viewsnantywatcher

Still much brighter and intellectually engaged than the orange feeble brained alternative.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2023 15:09]
Alright, God save the Queen, man (n/t) on 15:01 - Jun 17 with 1722 viewsnantywatcher

[Post edited 17 Jun 2023 15:10]
Alright, God save the Queen, man on 15:35 - Jun 17 with 1688 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 14:59 - Jun 17 by DJack

But actual sexual assault is fine in your Trumpian eyes, yes.

No of course not. And neither are bullshit allegations that make no sense at all.

Biden’s sick behavior, on the other hand, is right there for everyone to see. And well documented in his own daughter's diary.

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 16:54 - Jun 17 with 1653 viewsKilkennyjack

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 15:35 - Jun 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

No of course not. And neither are bullshit allegations that make no sense at all.

Biden’s sick behavior, on the other hand, is right there for everyone to see. And well documented in his own daughter's diary.

Trump is going to jail

Beware of the Risen People

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 17:06 - Jun 17 with 1645 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I don’t like either of them but I can only imagine the reaction if Trump had said something like that. There isn’t a level playing field and it stinks.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 17:32 - Jun 17 with 1636 viewsGwyn737

Ahhh…. I get it. Allegations against Trump are false and ones against Biden are true!

You should get over here a bit more, you’d love Boris Johnson.
Alright, God save the Queen, man on 19:39 - Jun 17 with 1609 viewsSullutaCreturned

See this right here is the problem, we have both sides calling any claims against their candidate BS whilst making claims of their own about the oppo.

It's the same here as in the USA, it's the political version of Shaggy's "It wasn't me"

Then you have a group of people in the middle who see both sides for what they really are.

ojo was born in the USA wasn't he, maybe that's where he learned to tell so many lies? Biden isn't mentally capable of being POTUS, he looks and sounds more like a dementia patient every time I see him and Trump...if you're putting faith in Trump you may as well pray straight to Loki or Eris. He is not trustworthy.
Alright, God save the Queen, man on 11:33 - Jun 19 with 1492 viewsGwyn737

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 19:39 - Jun 17 by SullutaCreturned

See this right here is the problem, we have both sides calling any claims against their candidate BS whilst making claims of their own about the oppo.

It's the same here as in the USA, it's the political version of Shaggy's "It wasn't me"

Then you have a group of people in the middle who see both sides for what they really are.

ojo was born in the USA wasn't he, maybe that's where he learned to tell so many lies? Biden isn't mentally capable of being POTUS, he looks and sounds more like a dementia patient every time I see him and Trump...if you're putting faith in Trump you may as well pray straight to Loki or Eris. He is not trustworthy.

Reckon you'll like this, Cat.

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 17:13 - Jun 19 with 1408 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden has now pledged to build a rail road between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean.

Fantastic policy.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 18:20 - Jun 19 with 1385 viewsSullutaCreturned

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 11:33 - Jun 19 by Gwyn737

Reckon you'll like this, Cat.

You're right

Thing is, Gwyn, that is exactly what countries have done for millenia. The Romans had it in droves and it went all the way through to the British Empire (lets educate these savages) and beyond. The USA thinks God supports all their wars, it's fantasy 101.
Alright, God save the Queen, man on 20:38 - Jun 20 with 1270 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 17:06 - Jun 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I don’t like either of them but I can only imagine the reaction if Trump had said something like that. There isn’t a level playing field and it stinks.

Trump is an idiot and Biden incompetent, not sure why Biden gets a free pass, here's one of his latest demonstrations of senility.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 21:17 - Jun 28 with 1121 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/biden-says-putin-losing-war-

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 10:13 - Jun 29 with 1054 viewsunion_jack

Alright, God save the Queen, man on 21:17 - Jun 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/biden-says-putin-losing-war-

Didn’t George Bush make exactly the same faux pas recently?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:07 - Jun 29 with 1036 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024