Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
riverside lounge bar. 22:40 - Sep 4 with 881 viewsJackUlation

copy of posting on fans forum Facebook, for info.-----------Evening guys, just a little heads up, a friend of mine who isn't on here went to the game Saturday in the east stand, after arriving before the game roughly 11.30 purchased drink in the Riverside lounge, He had the initial drink he bought come up on his online banking with the amount and (sum up swans) which it always does. then at 13.50 (so in the 2nd half) he was sitting in his seat and his phone pinged that he had £55 come off from (collection pot) then exactly the same at 13.52. it could be a case of the card being cloned at the stadium. I just thought I'd post to make you all aware and to see if anybody else has experienced the same thing on Saturday? this post is not intended to discredit the club in anyway and the bank managed to cancel the transaction as he was so quick to report it. others may not be so lucky
riverside lounge bar. on 07:36 - Sep 5 with 808 viewsbuilthjack

There should be a cash bar.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

riverside lounge bar. on 07:55 - Sep 5 with 802 viewsWhiterockin

riverside lounge bar. on 07:36 - Sep 5 by builthjack

There should be a cash bar.

I really can't understand why there is any need to spend money in the stadium, the quality of the products are very poor at best and exorbitantly priced.
riverside lounge bar. on 18:10 - Sep 5 with 680 viewspencoedjack

riverside lounge bar. on 07:55 - Sep 5 by Whiterockin

I really can't understand why there is any need to spend money in the stadium, the quality of the products are very poor at best and exorbitantly priced.

I bought 2 pints of carling (I know) at half time in the west stand using some bizarre ordering system

£10.40 & it came in a paper cup.

Scandalous & not the buying of Carling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024