Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread 22:20 - Sep 16 with 13224 viewsModeratorC

It’s the seventh game of the season. Going in to this game the Swans are yet to have registered a win.

Can Michael Duff turn it around in London this week ? 18th Sep 2023 11:32
Queens Park Rangers have six points from six with two wins from their opening games played and the Swans have two points, and are still searching for their first win. Already the fixture at Loftus Road tomorrow night has a feel of must win for both sides, especially for Swansea head coach Michael Duff. 0

Two opinions on where Swansea City stand today … 19th Sep 2023 10:24
We spoke to ‘Loft for words’ the QPR website which is also on the FansNetwork, our answers are pretty different to that of Phil from Planet Swans, however the frustration is evident throughout. 0

Queens Park Rangers: Asmir Begovic (captain), Osman Kakay, Steve Cook, Chris Willock, Sam Field, Ilias Chair, Paul Smyth, Morgan Fox, Andre Dozzell, Kenneth Paal, Sinclair Armstrong.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Jake Clarke-Salter, Lyndon Dykes, Elijah Dixon-Bonner, Ziyad Larkeche, Charlie Kelman, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Albert Adomah, Rayan Kolli.

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamal Lowe, Josh Ginnelly, Jamie Paterson, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Bashir Humphreys.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Kristian Pedersen, Harry Darling, Jerry Yates, Josh Tymon, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Harrison Ashby, Ollie Cooper.

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! 20th Sep 2023 08:10
In addition to the official slant placed on last nights game at Loftus Road Swans head coach Michael Duff disclosed he has spoken to the people at the top of the club. Disclosing he has had contact with the majority ownership and Chairman Andrew Coleman as his position as Swans head coach becomes more precarious, Duff seemed unconcerned. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:24 - Sep 17 with 5430 viewsyatesie3

Yes, glad I bought my ticket 🤦🏻‍♂️
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:03 - Sep 18 with 5198 viewsshandyjack

I parked in Westfield shopping centre last season. Does anyone know a better place to park or is that the best option?

Poll: Expectation for the season

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:17 - Sep 18 with 5188 viewsbuilthjack

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:03 - Sep 18 by shandyjack

I parked in Westfield shopping centre last season. Does anyone know a better place to park or is that the best option?

That’s about a 15 minute walk.
A taxi will cost your £10 - £12, but you won’t get one coming back.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:18 - Sep 18 with 5187 viewsbuilthjack

The fan bit on the match day thread.
That sums it up. People go home and away and are skint because of it.
That’s what I call true supporters.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:19 - Sep 18 with 5187 viewsshandyjack

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:17 - Sep 18 by builthjack

That’s about a 15 minute walk.
A taxi will cost your £10 - £12, but you won’t get one coming back.

Don’t mind the walk if weather isn’t bad. I was just wondering where else ppl park that may be closer

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:17 - Sep 18 with 5018 viewsyatesie3

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:19 - Sep 18 by shandyjack

Don’t mind the walk if weather isn’t bad. I was just wondering where else ppl park that may be closer

I park in Ealing Broadway and get the tube to shepherds Bush. Pint in belluchis before the game
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:56 - Sep 18 with 4963 views3swan

Remember ULEZ

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone/ulez-where-and-when?int
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:26 - Sep 18 with 4920 viewsKeithHaynes

Can Michael Duff turn it around in London this week ? 18th Sep 2023 11:32
Queens Park Rangers have six points from six with two wins from their opening games played and the Swans have two points, and are still searching for their first win. Already the fixture at Loftus Road tomorrow night has a feel of must win for both sides, especially for Swansea head coach Michael Duff. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:01 - Sep 18 with 4778 viewsshandyjack

an hour and 15 minute tube? i think i'd rather do the 15 min walk

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:17 - Sep 18 with 4753 viewsmax936

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:18 - Sep 18 by builthjack

Some people got more important things to do, like family concerns/commitments, that doesn't mean that they aren't true supporters Bulithy!

[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 18:18]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:27 - Sep 18 with 4746 viewsKeithHaynes

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:17 - Sep 18 by max936

Some people got more important things to do, like family concerns/commitments, that doesn't mean that they aren't true supporters Bulithy!

Nkomo sure it was aimed at anyone who doesn’t fit the script.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:36 - Sep 18 with 4726 viewsshingle

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:18 - Sep 18 by builthjack

What being skint because of spending all there money following this lot with bills to pay and maybe kids to feed and your blabbing on about being true supporters more of a case of true dimwits.
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:58 - Sep 18 with 4624 viewsWhiterockin

I'm pretty sure the game is live on the Sky Sports red button.
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:24 - Sep 18 with 4575 viewsFireboy2

Don't think that it's aimed at the loyal fans regardless.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:04 - Sep 18 with 4503 viewsbuilthjack

Some people can’t do the home and away Maximillion, circumstances prevent it.
Whether that’s family life, work commitments, very low paid, or other.
What I meant was I admire those that are able to, and put themselves out to do it. It’s a big part of their life.
I only do about 15 homes and 4 or 5 aways, so you can hardly call me a super fan.
An average one I would say.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:14 - Sep 18 with 4463 viewsbuilthjack

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:36 - Sep 18 by shingle

What being skint because of spending all there money following this lot with bills to pay and maybe kids to feed and your blabbing on about being true supporters more of a case of true dimwits.

You should get yourself to a game and release some of that anger.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:40 - Sep 18 with 4360 viewsyatesie3

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:01 - Sep 18 by shandyjack

an hour and 15 minute tube? i think i'd rather do the 15 min walk

14 minutes on the central line 👍
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:36 - Sep 19 with 4152 viewsunion_jack

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:58 - Sep 18 by Whiterockin

I'm pretty sure the game is live on the Sky Sports red button.

It is according to Sky site.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:40 - Sep 19 with 4137 viewsonehunglow

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:24 - Sep 18 by Fireboy2

Don't think that it's aimed at the loyal fans regardless.

It read as if it was.
No fans are better than any other .
Part time,full time.you’re a fan.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:03 - Sep 19 with 4096 viewsKeithHaynes

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:40 - Sep 19 by onehunglow

It read as if it was.
No fans are better than any other .
Part time,full time.you’re a fan.

No it didn’t, it’s a very clear observation of what a fan does, every fan.

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:09 - Sep 19 with 4080 viewsonehunglow

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:03 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

No it didn’t, it’s a very clear observation of what a fan does, every fan.

And a very good morning to you.
And yes it did

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:52 - Sep 19 with 3991 viewsswan65split

i've just read there's a minutes applause on 22 minutes for a young qpr fan who was killed on his way to watch a game, his family will be in attendance , if anyone's going please show your our clubs respect .
RIP
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:51 - Sep 19 with 3928 viewsraynor94

Defeat in the manner of Saturdays, and he has to go.

We can't afford to wait to long to play catch up.

4 points this week is the very minimum

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:21 - Sep 19 with 3635 viewsshingle

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:14 - Sep 18 by builthjack

You should get yourself to a game and release some of that anger.

Are you serious it`s the attending and watching the constant decline that is causing the anger, i doubt you are walking away after watching them and your as happy as Larry, for if you are there must be something drastically wrong with you.
QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:33 - Sep 19 with 3595 viewsonehunglow

QPR v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:21 - Sep 19 by shingle

Are you serious it`s the attending and watching the constant decline that is causing the anger, i doubt you are walking away after watching them and your as happy as Larry, for if you are there must be something drastically wrong with you.

I see things as you do Shings
I’m not keen on seeing us lose via tv ,worse if I go to a game.
I do not enjoy games we lose
Save the plucky losers for somebody else
I don’t enjoy much the pyss ups before either with chaps getting louder the more they drink .

Sport is significant but family affairs come first.
I’d rather take wifey away for a break than fly Ryanair cattle style to basically drink then go to sleep .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024