Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview 06:16 - Feb 9 with 4897 viewsmangohilljack

Anybody taken the time to watch it?
Thoughts?

Just watched it and to me this is the most impactful excerpt from the entire interview and perfectly summarizes the insanity of the current US foreign policy.

“Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You have issues on the border. Issues with migration. Issues with the national debt. More than 33 trillion dollars. You have nothing better to do, so you should fight with Ukraine?

Wouldn’t it be better to negotiate with Russia?”

Putin is correct. The US should be concerned with their own issues and not funding wars on the other side of the planet. Sounds kind of like “America First”.

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
[Post edited 9 Feb 7:51]
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:09 - Feb 12 with 641 viewsGwyn737

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:51 - Feb 12 by Boundy

Nice that he bigs Putin / Russia up whilst denigrating hie own country , you must be so proud to have a well respected spokesperson given the opportunity to sing Putin's praises .

Who’d have thought a mouthpiece for Putin would be revered by some in the US.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 632 viewsDr_Winston

Ukraine, as an independent, sovereign nation, has the right to align itself to whatever political bloc it chooses, whether that be NATO or the Russians.

In this case, especially as they've previously surrendered nuclear armaments under their control with the understanding that NATO would prevent Russia from attempting to control them, we are duty bound to assist them in attempting to resist.

Frankly if you're the sort of moron who think that Putin is in any way, shape or form the good guy in this situation then my cat is more intelligent than you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:32 - Feb 12 with 614 viewsonehunglow

“ negotiate with Russia”
Dear God.
It gets worse

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:42 - Feb 12 with 611 viewsGlyn1

Would you have made the same comment about America in 1940? The geography hasn't changed.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 608 viewsGlyn1

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 07:30 - Feb 12 by mangohilljack

Talking of mass murderers

What's your take on the massive mass murder (genocide) in the Gaza? US/UK/Israeli ....30k and counting, many of which are women and children.

Do they matter? or not because they are muslim and more than likely terrorists (or so you are told) ?

"or so you are told"? Not "or so we are told"? I guess there's no telling you.
[Post edited 12 Feb 21:47]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 23:44 - Feb 12 with 563 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:13 - Feb 12 by Gwyn737

One who isn’t a dictator.

One who allows democracy.

One who doesn’t kill any countryman who disagrees with them.

That’s just a start.

You think America is a democracy?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 01:14 - Feb 13 with 555 viewsmangohilljack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:45 - Feb 12 by Glyn1

"or so you are told"? Not "or so we are told"? I guess there's no telling you.
[Post edited 12 Feb 21:47]

Sorry mate I don't listen to a single word our corrupt governments tell us since the war in Iraq (weapons of mass destruction lie) ... they may try telling me, but I see through it with ease.

Remember when these absolute filth were on TV telling us to stay indoors and preventing us visiting dying relatives due to this 'deadly virus' ...they would then scuttle off to the nearest garden party/orgy, mask and social distancing compliant of course
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:02 - Feb 13 with 523 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 23:44 - Feb 12 by jackrmee

Do you think it isn't ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:17 - Feb 13 with 516 viewsScotia

As much as anywhere else is yes.

Just look at the policy differences under different administrations. Government organisations have a role, a major role but what they do is steered by the head of state. Even in the UK with the King being the head of state.

In Russia the head of state and government are one and the same and cannot be unelected.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:44 - Feb 13 with 500 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:02 - Feb 13 by Boundy

Do you think it isn't ?

More a democracy that mother Russia
Who’s the opposition there now.
Any ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:41 - Feb 13 with 489 viewsGwyn737

Yes.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:06 - Feb 13 with 480 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:41 - Feb 13 by Gwyn737

Yes.

Not sure the electoral college is particularly democratic
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:25 - Feb 13 with 476 viewsGwyn737

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:06 - Feb 13 by controversial_jack

Not sure the electoral college is particularly democratic

Different argument.

You could say the same about FPTP here.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:24 - Feb 13 with 461 viewsAnotherJohn

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:04 - Feb 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ronald Reagan would be spinning in his grave at the antics of some in MAGA, who are misleading the good people in the movement. His doctrine of "Peace through strength" made a lot more sense than the isolationism and Kremlin ***-licking that we see from pundits like Tucker Carlson. I would have thought that most in conservative circles would agree that degrading the RF army for about 5% of the US defence budget is a great deal, but no, all too many line up behind an illiberal autocracy that shows every sign of wanting to re-create the Soviet Union. That goes down like a lead balloon on this side of the Atlantic.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 12:42 - Feb 13 with 441 viewsThurrockJack92

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:24 - Feb 13 by AnotherJohn

Ronald Reagan would be spinning in his grave at the antics of some in MAGA, who are misleading the good people in the movement. His doctrine of "Peace through strength" made a lot more sense than the isolationism and Kremlin ***-licking that we see from pundits like Tucker Carlson. I would have thought that most in conservative circles would agree that degrading the RF army for about 5% of the US defence budget is a great deal, but no, all too many line up behind an illiberal autocracy that shows every sign of wanting to re-create the Soviet Union. That goes down like a lead balloon on this side of the Atlantic.

Make no mistake, the MAGA crowd and their UK equivalent are nothing short of treasonous scum who would sooner take the side of the enemies of Western values than be on the same side of their political domestic opponents on any issue.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:16 - Feb 13 with 427 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:25 - Feb 13 by Gwyn737

Different argument.

You could say the same about FPTP here.

Yes indeed!
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:41 - Feb 14 with 372 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:26 - Feb 12 by Boundy

Really that's your evidence , you need to take up another hobby

I have nothing to prove. It’s not MY evidence. It’s not my hobby.

You do not need a degree to analyse facts.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:44 - Feb 14 with 372 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 15:02 - Feb 12 by AnotherJohn

There are plenty of Telegram channels that will give you a more accurate perception of what is going on than you presently seem to have. A good source to start with is Denys Davydov, who posts a lot of stuff from other sites like Deep State. There are almost daily updates (with videos) of Russian missile/drone attacks on civilian targets, several examples (with videos) of RF troops shooting surrendering prisoners, one of a POW castration on film, and some of RF blocking units behind the front line shooting "meat wave" conscripts who try to retreat,
[Post edited 12 Feb 18:09]

I’m not saying Russia don’t do bad things.im not sticking up for Russia, or saying they are good guys.

All I am saying is that Putin seems better than western governments and especially ours and USA.

Just because Putin has killed civilians in war, doesn’t mean everything he says is a lie

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:45 - Feb 14 with 372 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:14 - Feb 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Putin is more afraid of the EU. If Ukraine cleaned up its act and reduced corruption and joined the EU then it could exceed expectations and become the new Poland.

He would have had highly successful Russian speaking population lording it over RF based Russians causing them to think "what has Putin done for us".

"Look what the EU is doing for the Donbass". He has put a stop to that nonsense with tanks and corpses. The Donbass Russian males are worth no more than ordinary Russian males from the other side of the Urals looking for a milder climate, who will replace them. No problem volunteering to relocate to Mariupol by the seaside.

The 2014 invasion occured after Yanukovych was voted in to join accession talks for the EU. Putin pulled the plug and told Yanukovych to bin that plan overturning the views of the people. The people then booted him out.

Nothing to do with NATO. The coup was by the people not the USA.
[Post edited 12 Feb 17:21]

That’s your opinion mate 👍

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:47 - Feb 14 with 346 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 11:41 - Feb 14 by jackrmee

I have nothing to prove. It’s not MY evidence. It’s not my hobby.

You do not need a degree to analyse facts.

Maybe not you evidence but you presented it as if it was factual , which it isn't

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:02 - Feb 14 with 312 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:14 - Feb 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Putin is more afraid of the EU. If Ukraine cleaned up its act and reduced corruption and joined the EU then it could exceed expectations and become the new Poland.

He would have had highly successful Russian speaking population lording it over RF based Russians causing them to think "what has Putin done for us".

"Look what the EU is doing for the Donbass". He has put a stop to that nonsense with tanks and corpses. The Donbass Russian males are worth no more than ordinary Russian males from the other side of the Urals looking for a milder climate, who will replace them. No problem volunteering to relocate to Mariupol by the seaside.

The 2014 invasion occured after Yanukovych was voted in to join accession talks for the EU. Putin pulled the plug and told Yanukovych to bin that plan overturning the views of the people. The people then booted him out.

Nothing to do with NATO. The coup was by the people not the USA.
[Post edited 12 Feb 17:21]

The Coup was orchestrated by Victoria Nuland and the cabal of neo cons in DC. She has gone on record admitting as such. US foreign policy doesn't change with it's presidents
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:43 - Feb 14 with 291 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 16:02 - Feb 14 by controversial_jack

The Coup was orchestrated by Victoria Nuland and the cabal of neo cons in DC. She has gone on record admitting as such. US foreign policy doesn't change with it's presidents

Aided and abetted, ok but the fact remains Yanukovych was voted in on the basis he negotiated with the EU and he went back on that promise. The majority in Ukraine did not want to be aligned with Russia.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 275 viewscontroversial_jack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:43 - Feb 14 by SullutaCreturned

Aided and abetted, ok but the fact remains Yanukovych was voted in on the basis he negotiated with the EU and he went back on that promise. The majority in Ukraine did not want to be aligned with Russia.

I think those in the Donbass and Crimea did.Regardless, the US was behind it
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 03:44 - Feb 15 with 252 viewsmangohilljack

Reuters reporting that Putin has been suggesting a ceasefire and negotiations, but the US continue to reject.

The Biden regime never had any intentions of peace. They are the ones who initiated the conflict and WANT war with Russia.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putins-suggestion-ukraine-ceasefire-rejecte

Wakey wakey !!
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 05:55 - Feb 15 with 237 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 03:44 - Feb 15 by mangohilljack

Reuters reporting that Putin has been suggesting a ceasefire and negotiations, but the US continue to reject.

The Biden regime never had any intentions of peace. They are the ones who initiated the conflict and WANT war with Russia.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putins-suggestion-ukraine-ceasefire-rejecte

Wakey wakey !!

Odd then that Putin has stated he prefers Biden to Trump.

On this ceasefire thing, Putin has also said he won't return any Russian controlled lands to Ukraine so what is there to negotiate, once again I will say it, how can the USA negotiate with Russia when that is up to Ukraine. The USA cannot agree to give Ukrainian land away and ony a fool, only a screaming idiot would say that was a viable choice.

If Ukraine gave the USA permission then ok but otherwise the decision is Ukraine's and theirs alone.

Another Russian ship sunk off Crimea too. Not great defence systems in their navy apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024