Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Di Canio 10:19 - Sep 13 with 6230 viewsTheClash

So glad he is not our Manager this guy is a cock!. 14 signings getting rid of one of their best players (not Graham) and talks complete BS

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Di Canio on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 5836 viewsneilrichards

Yes he's a prize prick but regarding the signings i don't think it's him tbh, Sunderland always seem to do the same thing every summer, their player turnover must be ridiculous.
Di Canio on 18:38 - Sep 13 with 5551 viewsDafyddHuw

"management by hand grenade". Spot-on observation, that.

RTG (Mackems' fans forum) is funny. Most of their fans on there are really grounded with realistic expectations.
Di Canio on 19:26 - Sep 13 with 5503 viewsJackbustard

They played a reserve game against Newcastle in the week and the cock played the whole game, who does he think he is. Full of his own self importance which will see the bottom until they get rid of him.
Di Canio on 20:13 - Sep 13 with 5442 viewsJokeren1943

Di Canio on 19:26 - Sep 13 by Jackbustard

They played a reserve game against Newcastle in the week and the cock played the whole game, who does he think he is. Full of his own self importance which will see the bottom until they get rid of him.

First manager to get sacked in PL this season - Fact!.
Di Canio on 20:30 - Sep 13 with 5396 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

What ?? .......DiCanio played the whole game ??

Bizarre
Di Canio on 20:43 - Sep 13 with 5361 viewsSpratty

Wasn't it a testimonial?
Di Canio on 22:37 - Sep 13 with 5257 viewsCaptain

Thought it was a testimonial rather than a reserve game. Either way I do agree, I`m glad he`s not our manager.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Di Canio on 22:51 - Sep 13 with 5231 viewsDarran

Well it was a testimonial but even if it was a reserve game I still don't see the problem,if Laudrup played in a reserve game you'd all be creaming yourselves.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Di Canio on 23:00 - Sep 13 with 5216 viewsgykes

Na nun. Sunderland is a shit club, run by shit management and supported by horrible shitty fans! He is a nut case though!

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

Di Canio on 23:51 - Sep 13 with 5167 viewsJackArmy

Personally I think he's great, not as a Swans manager though. He tickles me just as much, if not more than Ian Holloway.

Sink or Swim! Either way it's Cardiff City all over My wife she is dead, it's ok, I have a new one!

Di Canio on 10:28 - Sep 14 with 5050 viewsperchrockjack

now complaining his foreigners cant communicate.Odious shytehouse who should be wiped off from the PL.
Football doesn't need him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Di Canio on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 4836 viewsViking_Jock

The bit today about a Sunderland player trying to get Ozils shirt during halftime, makes it seem that Di Canio has already established an every man for himself attitude in the squad.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2013 17:49]

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Di Canio on 18:16 - Sep 14 with 4771 viewsstackajack

It was a testimonial , he played for an AC Milan XI.

But yes the man is a clown.
Di Canio on 18:26 - Sep 14 with 4739 viewsmawdlamjack

Absolute plum great player but a joke as a manager. Shame is he will take them down which might keep the redtits up

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Di Canio on 20:51 - Sep 14 with 4576 viewsperchrockjack

never a great player in a million years.
A legend in his own mind

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Di Canio on 21:03 - Sep 14 with 4554 viewsDarran

Di Canio on 20:51 - Sep 14 by perchrockjack

never a great player in a million years.
A legend in his own mind

Better than Mark Gower.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024