Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo 10:49 - Feb 21 with 3597 viewsDafyddHuw

Can't understand why he was substituted last night. His link-up play with Routledge and Dyer was outstanding. And we were never as good after he came off. Anybody know of a reason why he was substituted?

But a fantastic night. Hard to believe what you were seeing at times. Bring on Liverpool!
Pablo on 10:50 - Feb 21 with 2897 viewsploppy

Didn't the commentator say he was having ice applied to his thigh in the dressing room?
Pablo on 10:51 - Feb 21 with 2890 viewsCoot

One of the journo's on twitter said he'd picked up a knock so probably a precaution.
Pablo on 10:53 - Feb 21 with 2869 viewsMagic_Michu

He's out of the liverpool game but should be back for the replay next week... slight thigh strain.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Pablo on 10:54 - Feb 21 with 2847 views_Kieran

Pablo on 10:53 - Feb 21 by Magic_Michu

He's out of the liverpool game but should be back for the replay next week... slight thigh strain.

Is that official or your gut feeling?

If so, that's sh!t news for us.

I was hoping GM just got him off at the right time
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 10:55]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Pablo on 10:56 - Feb 21 with 2831 viewsMagic_Michu

I'd rest him for Liverpool anyway so no biggie.

Pablo on 11:10 - Feb 21 with 2793 viewsDull1Thomas

Had his thigh strapped in the medical room.
I've slagged off his performances for most of the season (with good reason, I think) but playing in the 'number 10' position has seen a transformation .. long may it last.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Pablo on 11:12 - Feb 21 with 2779 views_Kieran

Pablo on 10:56 - Feb 21 by Magic_Michu

So is he 100% out then? I'm checking NewsNow now.

If SportsDirect comfirm it I will be concerned.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Pablo on 11:42 - Feb 21 with 2690 viewstimendalli

Pablo on 11:10 - Feb 21 by Dull1Thomas

Had his thigh strapped in the medical room.
I've slagged off his performances for most of the season (with good reason, I think) but playing in the 'number 10' position has seen a transformation .. long may it last.

totally agree...but when michu is back i think hes going too lose his place as "10",

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

Login to get fewer ads

Pablo on 11:52 - Feb 21 with 2652 viewsraynor94

Pablo on 10:56 - Feb 21 by Magic_Michu

And me, save him for Palace

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Pablo on 12:02 - Feb 21 with 2625 viewsMagic_Michu

Pablo on 11:42 - Feb 21 by timendalli

totally agree...but when michu is back i think hes going too lose his place as "10",

He probably will which is a shame because I think Pablo brings more to the team at No.10 than Michu

Pablo on 12:10 - Feb 21 with 2577 viewsGretsch

Pablo on 12:02 - Feb 21 by Magic_Michu

He probably will which is a shame because I think Pablo brings more to the team at No.10 than Michu

What about the ref charging up nose to nose with Pablo, Chico would have gone down for less than that a couple of weeks ago.
Pablo on 12:33 - Feb 21 with 2479 viewsGlyn1

Pablo on 12:10 - Feb 21 by Gretsch

What about the ref charging up nose to nose with Pablo, Chico would have gone down for less than that a couple of weeks ago.

Just how prone to injury is Hernandez? He played most of our games this season but this year its's bit one thing after another. I'm do wonder if they are all related injuries and there's some long-term problem with his hamstring.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Pablo on 12:40 - Feb 21 with 2441 viewsDull1Thomas

Pablo on 12:33 - Feb 21 by Glyn1

Just how prone to injury is Hernandez? He played most of our games this season but this year its's bit one thing after another. I'm do wonder if they are all related injuries and there's some long-term problem with his hamstring.

Was it his hamstring or muscle damage from the tackle he received from behind.

(Not like an Italian to pick out the star turn and attack him from behind.)

Pablo on 12:44 - Feb 21 with 2421 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Pablo on 12:40 - Feb 21 by Dull1Thomas

Was it his hamstring or muscle damage from the tackle he received from behind.

(Not like an Italian to pick out the star turn and attack him from behind.)

Wasn't the defender Columbian too??

Dirty Italian tactics committed by a dirty South American defender!! Pablo didn't have a chance!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Pablo on 12:48 - Feb 21 with 2394 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo on 12:44 - Feb 21 by PatchesOHoulihan

Dirty Italian tactics committed by a dirty South American defender!! Pablo didn't have a chance!

Agreed. Pablo has looked at his strongest for us over the last few games, a far cry from the injury prone crock he was under Laudrup.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pablo on 12:56 - Feb 21 with 2373 viewsDull1Thomas

Pablo on 12:44 - Feb 21 by PatchesOHoulihan

If there was Columbian on the pitch where was Maradona??????

Pablo on 13:32 - Feb 21 with 2290 viewsepaul

Pablo on 12:56 - Feb 21 by Dull1Thomas

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pablo on 13:37 - Feb 21 with 2263 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

Pablo on 12:56 - Feb 21 by Dull1Thomas

Up and down the white lines
Pablo on 13:42 - Feb 21 with 2242 viewsMattG

Pablo on 12:02 - Feb 21 by Magic_Michu

With Michu making his trademark runs beyond the striker, it makes even more of a case for finding a spot for Pablo - he spots passes that others just don't see.

He played a few last night but the ball through to put Bony 1-on-1 with the keeper was truly a thing of beauty.
Pablo on 14:38 - Feb 21 with 2166 viewsUxbridge

Pablo on 13:42 - Feb 21 by MattG

With Michu making his trademark runs beyond the striker, it makes even more of a case for finding a spot for Pablo - he spots passes that others just don't see.

He played a few last night but the ball through to put Bony 1-on-1 with the keeper was truly a thing of beauty.

Nobody in the squad could have played that pass. It was barely visible from the top of the stands. Brilliant stuff. Never did understand why Laudrup didn't play him as the central player when we played the three wingers ... seemed perfect for it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pablo on 15:10 - Feb 21 with 2041 viewsicecoldjack

Pablo on 14:38 - Feb 21 by Uxbridge

Nobody in the squad could have played that pass. It was barely visible from the top of the stands. Brilliant stuff. Never did understand why Laudrup didn't play him as the central player when we played the three wingers ... seemed perfect for it.

Well, he did in a way.. all three would rotate into the central position at one time or another .
Pablo on 15:23 - Feb 21 with 2005 viewsUxbridge

Pablo on 15:10 - Feb 21 by icecoldjack

Well, he did in a way.. all three would rotate into the central position at one time or another .

Routledge seemed to be the primary person in the role though. Either way, think Pablo has the best skillset there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pablo on 15:27 - Feb 21 with 1988 viewsSpratty

Pablo on 13:42 - Feb 21 by MattG

and a joy for ever
Pablo on 21:49 - Feb 21 with 1819 viewsGTCJack

Anyone with half a brain could see the footballing intelligence and creativity in Pablo. Has struggled with injuries but is undoubtedly the best player technically in the squad.
Pablo on 21:50 - Feb 21 with 1811 views_Kieran

Pablo on 21:49 - Feb 21 by GTCJack

Anyone with half a brain could see the footballing intelligence and creativity in Pablo. Has struggled with injuries but is undoubtedly the best player technically in the squad.

Which is exactly why Michu should play in behind Pabs with Wilfried banging them in. IMO!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024