Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR: McCormack 08:12 - Jul 8 with 2513 viewsshandyjack

Fulham are signing him for £11m, £1m less than we signed Bony

Poll: Expectation for the season

NSR: McCormack on 08:13 - Jul 8 with 2077 viewsDr_Winston

Yet Davies is only worth £10m according to some...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

NSR: McCormack on 08:15 - Jul 8 with 2069 viewsforkbeard

They signed Kostas Mitroglou for 12m in January too so no shock at their glorious overspending.

The redturds have pulled off something though.

"Cardiff are set to receive 15 per cent of the £11million fee after inserting a sell-on clause when the Scottish international moved to Leeds."
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 8:16]
NSR: McCormack on 08:22 - Jul 8 with 2032 viewspremierjack

Some ppl said we were paying over the odds for bony at the time. Don't forget he was unproven at a high standard of football. You can not compare rm and bony because if you wanted to buy both now... Rm is 11mil and bony is double that!!
NSR: McCormack on 08:26 - Jul 8 with 2020 viewsWarwickHunt

NSR: McCormack on 08:15 - Jul 8 by forkbeard

They signed Kostas Mitroglou for 12m in January too so no shock at their glorious overspending.

The redturds have pulled off something though.

"Cardiff are set to receive 15 per cent of the £11million fee after inserting a sell-on clause when the Scottish international moved to Leeds."
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 8:16]

That'll pay for a week's 7% interest...

£11m? Someone's misplaced a decimal point, Shirley.
NSR: McCormack on 08:31 - Jul 8 with 1991 viewsDr_Winston

NSR: McCormack on 08:22 - Jul 8 by premierjack

Some ppl said we were paying over the odds for bony at the time. Don't forget he was unproven at a high standard of football. You can not compare rm and bony because if you wanted to buy both now... Rm is 11mil and bony is double that!!

If RM is "worth" £11m then Bony is worth £40m.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

NSR: McCormack on 09:11 - Jul 8 with 1860 viewsBrockley_Jack

Guaranteed 25 plus goals in the championship guaranteeing a return to the premier? Would Bony have signed for Swansea if we were in the championship? No chance. Would McCormack for That kind of money? You bet!
NSR: McCormack on 09:14 - Jul 8 with 1851 viewsMattG

NSR: McCormack on 09:11 - Jul 8 by Brockley_Jack

Guaranteed 25 plus goals in the championship guaranteeing a return to the premier? Would Bony have signed for Swansea if we were in the championship? No chance. Would McCormack for That kind of money? You bet!

Players will always move to where the money is.

I think a more relevant question is whether we would have had any interest in offering that kind of money for Bony, McCormack or anyone else when we were in the Championship and I think we all know that answer to that one.
NSR: McCormack on 09:16 - Jul 8 with 1838 viewsDrizzy

NSR: McCormack on 08:13 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

Yet Davies is only worth £10m according to some...

If Andy Carroll is "worth" £35m then we should be starting the bidding at £70m for Bony.

#OBoogsLogic

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

NSR: McCormack on 09:26 - Jul 8 with 1818 viewsUxbridge

Football is broken.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

NSR: McCormack on 09:49 - Jul 8 with 1759 viewsicecoldjack

NSR: McCormack on 09:26 - Jul 8 by Uxbridge

Football is broken.

Agree 100%

I cant us following this upwards trend at all as a club,which to me means its a question of time before we start to struggle in the prem league.

If it takes paying 11m for a bog standard journeyman then i Will be happy for us to bow out with our club in tact and not financially ruined.

Its times like These we know we Are in safe hands. I give the board stick over certain things from time to time but i also know they have our best intrests at heart,There Arnt many other clubs that can say the same !

How Long can a club like swansea keep bu kong the trend? We have the Odd big signing but overall we Are prudent,the rest seem to not give a tiss and throw money around to chase a Dream that is actually a Long term nightmare for most. Madness!
Until we see proper clubs really fook up and go to the wall it Will continue, pompey should have been the wake up call but it isnt !

Clubs like QPR ,Cardiff ,Leeds ,sheff wed. Need to collapse for anything to change, clubs like the swans Are a dying breed.

Norwich,Southampto
NSR: McCormack on 09:52 - Jul 8 with 1749 viewsswanseacityfan

NSR: McCormack on 09:49 - Jul 8 by icecoldjack

Agree 100%

I cant us following this upwards trend at all as a club,which to me means its a question of time before we start to struggle in the prem league.

If it takes paying 11m for a bog standard journeyman then i Will be happy for us to bow out with our club in tact and not financially ruined.

Its times like These we know we Are in safe hands. I give the board stick over certain things from time to time but i also know they have our best intrests at heart,There Arnt many other clubs that can say the same !

How Long can a club like swansea keep bu kong the trend? We have the Odd big signing but overall we Are prudent,the rest seem to not give a tiss and throw money around to chase a Dream that is actually a Long term nightmare for most. Madness!
Until we see proper clubs really fook up and go to the wall it Will continue, pompey should have been the wake up call but it isnt !

Clubs like QPR ,Cardiff ,Leeds ,sheff wed. Need to collapse for anything to change, clubs like the swans Are a dying breed.

Norwich,Southampto

Yep agree.

West Brom are a well run club too.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

NSR: McCormack on 09:58 - Jul 8 with 1737 viewsDr_Winston

NSR: McCormack on 09:16 - Jul 8 by Drizzy

If Andy Carroll is "worth" £35m then we should be starting the bidding at £70m for Bony.

#OBoogsLogic

Quite right Newps.

Looks like three years of higher education won't be going to waste after all.

NSR: McCormack on 09:59 - Jul 8 with 1732 viewsJackoBoostardo

That's answered that then..... What a pointless post.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 10:02]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

NSR: McCormack on 10:01 - Jul 8 with 1724 viewsStarsky

NSR: McCormack on 09:49 - Jul 8 by icecoldjack

Agree 100%

Norwich,Southampto

Good post there Ice.
The academy is our future now. We may not have the financial clout to match the big spenders in the Premier but we certainly have substantial funds for youth development.
FFP will balance things out in the seasons to come.
One point I will pick you up on... Swansea City isn't one of a dying breed.
Our blueprint is the future. Cardiff, QPR etc are the dying breed.

It's just the internet, init.

NSR: McCormack on 10:13 - Jul 8 with 1673 viewsMattG

NSR: McCormack on 09:59 - Jul 8 by JackoBoostardo

That's answered that then..... What a pointless post.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 10:02]

Is Osman on the Board at Craven Cottage or something, then? Or maybe £6m is "what Fulham need to say". OK, it's maybe not £11m but no reason to think it's necessarily as low as £6m just on the strength of that.
NSR: McCormack on 10:15 - Jul 8 with 1668 viewsDrizzy

NSR: McCormack on 09:58 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

Quite right Newps.

Looks like three years of higher education won't be going to waste after all.

Four.

Ben Davies is never worth more than £10m mind you. Perhaps you should consider enrolling in your local college to do a course in basic economics?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

NSR: McCormack on 10:45 - Jul 8 with 1589 viewsicecoldjack

NSR: McCormack on 10:01 - Jul 8 by Starsky

Good post there Ice.
The academy is our future now. We may not have the financial clout to match the big spenders in the Premier but we certainly have substantial funds for youth development.
FFP will balance things out in the seasons to come.
One point I will pick you up on... Swansea City isn't one of a dying breed.
Our blueprint is the future. Cardiff, QPR etc are the dying breed.

It certainly seems that way with the recruitment drive for the acadamy, though i suspect it Will take a few years before we see the fruits of that .

Ffp seems to be bit of nonsense to me. Didnt the swans vote against this? I could be wrong here but the turist of it was that we as a well run club would Get penalised in the ffp system due to us being a smaller club etc,etc.

Im not sure but seem to remember us and one or two other clubs being against it as it is more advantagous for the bigger teams.

Example along the Lines of man utd turning over 200m so can spend 100m

The swans turning over 100m so can spend 50 m

Im sure other posters now the detail on this one.

I hope your correct and Cardiff and Leeds Are a dying breed ! Lol
NSR: McCormack on 11:00 - Jul 8 with 1535 viewsBrockley_Jack

Thank god it was boys from the north bank and not the corporate box types that took control of the club.
NSR: McCormack on 11:04 - Jul 8 with 1526 viewsDyfnant

NSR: McCormack on 11:00 - Jul 8 by Brockley_Jack

Thank god it was boys from the north bank and not the corporate box types that took control of the club.

Corporate lol
Contact Fulham quick, tell them we've a Dutch international right back available for £5-10M

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

NSR: McCormack on 12:33 - Jul 8 with 1401 viewsNOTRAC

Although Cardiff will apparently make approx 1.6m from the deal, the fact that they originally sold the player for £350,000 after scoring 29 goals in 74 games ,still doesn't look a very clever deal considering Leeds will still net a profit of about £9m from the deal.
The lesson to be learnt from this is that we must not undervalue our players. The huge increase in parachute and Sky Premiership payments means that player transfer values have never been higher.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

NSR: McCormack on 12:49 - Jul 8 with 1354 viewspremierjack

NSR: McCormack on 08:31 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

If RM is "worth" £11m then Bony is worth £40m.

A player is worth as much as a club is willing to pay for them. I happen to think that you can't say someone is expensive or a bargain untill you look at what they achieve!!!

If RM scores a shed full of goal and they get promotion, he will be a bargain. If he doesn't, he will have been expensive!
NSR: McCormack on 17:35 - Jul 8 with 1169 viewsskippyjack

NSR: McCormack on 12:49 - Jul 8 by premierjack

A player is worth as much as a club is willing to pay for them. I happen to think that you can't say someone is expensive or a bargain untill you look at what they achieve!!!

If RM scores a shed full of goal and they get promotion, he will be a bargain. If he doesn't, he will have been expensive!

Or they could actually watch a player.. they can see quality in.. then make him even better than what they originally thought.. all for peanuts.. Fulham are wondering why they're in the championship

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

NSR: McCormack on 19:20 - Jul 8 with 1098 viewsaspas45

What is football coming to if Leeds got 11 MILLION for a championship player.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

NSR: McCormack on 19:33 - Jul 8 with 1075 viewsOldjack

Officially it's an undisclosed fee and there ain't no way it'll be 11 mill for the little spotty jock tw*t

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NSR: McCormack on 20:10 - Jul 8 with 984 viewsGlyn1

Wow! He's worth more than Michu. Who is £8 million, apparently.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024