Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad 19:06 - Aug 9 with 1392 viewsPhil_S

So Chico Flores leaves with the longest letter he has ever written and with a grasp of the English language that he never displayed at any time during any interviews he took part in whilst at the club.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35662/chico-flores--the-g
Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 19:39 - Aug 9 with 1330 viewsjack_lord

He did write one in Spanish as well. As a fan, you do like to read things like this though as it makes you feel part of the game when a player says how great it is to hear 20000 fans singing your name.
It is a shame for me, as I thought he was a great player, an entertainer with a personality and had loads of people that loved him inspite of his histrionics.
Alladyrce was a total tool and effing hypocrite.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 19:48 - Aug 9 with 1289 viewsjacksinceever

Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 19:39 - Aug 9 by jack_lord

He did write one in Spanish as well. As a fan, you do like to read things like this though as it makes you feel part of the game when a player says how great it is to hear 20000 fans singing your name.
It is a shame for me, as I thought he was a great player, an entertainer with a personality and had loads of people that loved him inspite of his histrionics.

Chico on his day could be one of the best defenders we had. Other times, like his karate kick, his rolling about antics, and the Andy Carroll incident showed what a Jekyll & Hyde character he was.
Personally I would prefer a more steady dependable character who wasn't so unpredictable
Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 19:55 - Aug 9 with 1260 viewsphact0rri

I make no bones about, Chico Flores being on of my favourite Swans to watch (especially last season). I have mates who are always moaning about him and how he acts on the field at time. And yes you never knew which Chico Flores was going to show up to the pitch on any given match.. but at the end of the day he did his job and he was fun to watch.

I'd not rank him as a player "as the best defender we've had" or anything like that. But sometimes we find players that just are just fun. Bring something to the side that has value. He had quality but he also had energy and knew how to dig in when it mattered most. Sure even I bemoaned things at times. But I always looked forward to see him in the XI, his pace and driving forward was definitely noticeable more when he suspended or on injury last season.

F*ck I sound like I'm writing a eulogy.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 20:12 - Aug 9 with 1213 viewsswanduck

I think the letter might have been translated into English using Google translate lol
Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 21:18 - Aug 9 with 1129 viewshobo

Love the fact he used the word 'roster' Obviously an avid PS reader!
Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 21:24 - Aug 9 with 1115 viewsClinton

Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 19:39 - Aug 9 by jack_lord

" he was a great player, an entertainer with a personality and had loads of people that loved him inspite of his histrionics."

Well said. sums up my thoughts on the guy.

Some of those maverick, mazy runs alone were worth the entrance money. OK he let us down on occasion e.g. Chelsea; but I will remember him fondly.

Viva Chico.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 21:53 - Aug 9 with 1078 viewsjaxman

Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 19:48 - Aug 9 by jacksinceever

Chico on his day could be one of the best defenders we had. Other times, like his karate kick, his rolling about antics, and the Andy Carroll incident showed what a Jekyll & Hyde character he was.
Personally I would prefer a more steady dependable character who wasn't so unpredictable

I totally agree the guy was a liability and could not be trusted on or off the pitch,why defend his antics because we won the carling cup?he brought the game and Swansea city into the news for the wrong reasons,we can and will survive without that type of player,that is I believe why monk and the board wanted him out.
Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 22:09 - Aug 9 with 1043 viewsjack_obs

Chico Flores - The Good And The Bad on 21:53 - Aug 9 by jaxman

I totally agree the guy was a liability and could not be trusted on or off the pitch,why defend his antics because we won the carling cup?he brought the game and Swansea city into the news for the wrong reasons,we can and will survive without that type of player,that is I believe why monk and the board wanted him out.

After the Sky boys laid into him at half-time following his sending off v Chelsea I think his days were numbered. Any Ref watching their analysis about his tackling, positioning etc. would have been convinced any mistake by him was worthy of a card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024