Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread 15:07 - Oct 28 with 33089 viewsMrSwan

[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 15:08]

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Oct 28 with 7527 viewsperchrockjack

WELL,

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Oct 28 with 7520 viewsperchrockjack

weather s turned kinda wet, very wet so it could well affect the game. Forecast to get ever heavier so hope those who ve come up have brought mackintoshes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Oct 28 with 7513 viewsswanduck

3-2 SWANSEA COYS
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Oct 28 with 7459 viewsEdmundo

Next round boys (2-1)

YJBs

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Oct 28 with 7425 viewsMrSwan

I don't think i have ever been so curious as to our line up for this.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Oct 28 with 7403 viewsonetimejack

Is it on the tele box?

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Oct 28 with 7355 viewsElward

Anyone know of any potential streams for the match?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Oct 28 with 7264 viewspierre91

...from desperate dan on the SCFC2 site......

Dunno if anyone has posted this but here you go

[www.vipleague.is]

If you click "+++ Click here to get more links", there are five more links

These are all better if you get a decent ad blocker plugin for your browser. I use Adblock Plus in Firefox.

Before anyone says "You don't want to post this information as it will encourage these mean-spirited gits to block the streams", I doubt our Guestbook is that scrutinsed and I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry. It's a big Internet.

Incidentally, if your ISP does block you from certain sites, download some Proxy software such as ChrisPC. This allows you to spoof your IP Ad as if you are in another country. Works for live streams and all the Torrent sites that Virgin have blocked.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 7206 viewsstevethejack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Oct 28 by onetimejack

Is it on the tele box?

Only foreign TV, plenty of streams will be available.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 7205 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea strikers Bafetimbi Gomis and Marvin Emnes take in a spot of sightseeing with a stroll around the city's Albert Dock before tonight's game at Anfield.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:20 - Oct 28 with 7179 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Oct 28 with 7161 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:20 - Oct 28 by epaul

E Paul has got an ANDROID phone then

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 7078 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:20 - Oct 28 by epaul

would love to be able to see a little of Barrow tonight. I'm intrigued to see him (once we're 3 nil up of course and have wiped the smile off Ryland Morgans' face).
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Oct 28 with 7044 viewsjack32

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 28 by stevethejack

Only foreign TV, plenty of streams will be available.

Anyone know if any pubs will have the game on?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Oct 28 with 6962 viewswestside

builders
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Oct 28 with 6894 viewsOldjack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Oct 28 by Elward

Anyone know of any potential streams for the match?

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDa

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:20 - Oct 28 with 6882 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Oct 28 by Oldjack

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDa

Should be ok, with 27 stations showing the game

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Oct 28 with 6840 viewsRancid

Bit concerned by all the Swans fans I speak to being a bit over confident.Difficult game to call.Liverpool could win 4-1 and we could also win.Stayed well away from it with my acca tonight.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Oct 28 with 6829 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Oct 28 by Rancid

Bit concerned by all the Swans fans I speak to being a bit over confident.Difficult game to call.Liverpool could win 4-1 and we could also win.Stayed well away from it with my acca tonight.

Agree. We might win or we might lose

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Oct 28 with 6780 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Oct 28 with 6511 viewsepaul

No Swans team news yet
Loserpoo line up

Liverpool XI: Jones, Manquillo, Lovren, Toure, Johnson, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lambert, Borini

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Oct 28 with 6383 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Oct 28 with 6371 viewsJohnw102

Tremmel, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Fulton, Shelvey, Emnes, Dyer, Montero, Gomis.

#Swans subs v @LFC: Fabianski, Bartley, Shephard, Carroll, Routledge, Barrow, Bony.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Oct 28 with 6364 viewsRancid

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Oct 28 by epaul

No Swans team news yet
Loserpoo line up

Liverpool XI: Jones, Manquillo, Lovren, Toure, Johnson, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lambert, Borini

Borini.He'll be busting his balls to score tonight and get in favour at Anfield.Wouldn't surprise me to see him net.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Oct 28 with 6328 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024