Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in 18:17 - May 5 with 3902 viewsScoobyWho

The Swans Aid Charity Match !
Legends my arse !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 18:18 - May 5 with 2697 viewsDr_Winston

Was thinking that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 18:22 - May 5 with 2677 viewsScoobyWho

That was the email headline, I'm sure many of us have received from the club.
How can some supporters call Robbie James a legend then mutter the same when referring to Fede Bessone ! and the other two.

Laughable and in poor taste IMO.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 18:26 - May 5 with 2662 viewsDr_Winston

The word legend is overused.

In the last 20 years I'd probably include Freestone, Monk, Britton, Ash and maybe Tate into that category. Struggling to think of anyone else who deserves it, and there's been a lot of good players here in that time. Players I really rate.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 18:42 - May 5 with 2622 viewsJackfath

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 18:26 - May 5 by Dr_Winston

In the last 20 years I'd probably include Freestone, Monk, Britton, Ash and maybe Tate into that category. Struggling to think of anyone else who deserves it, and there's been a lot of good players here in that time. Players I really rate.

LT10 surely. Put us in the media spotlight and also plays a significant part these days.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 19:30 - May 5 with 2522 viewsGowerjack

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 18:26 - May 5 by Dr_Winston

That's done it.

You've forgotten that fat one legged Scouser....

There will be trouble.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 19:34 - May 5 with 2498 viewsDr_Winston

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 19:30 - May 5 by Gowerjack

That's done it.

You've forgotten that fat one legged Scouser....

There will be trouble.

I can't be held responsible for the excitable and easily swayed nature of our support.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:10 - May 5 with 2421 viewsStarsky

We've been doing this for a while.
Didn't we have the legend Paul 'killer' Bevan at the Vetch field for one of those farewell to the vetch corporate meals?

It's just the internet, init.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:11 - May 5 with 2419 viewsStarsky

You are to Trundle what Dav is to Shelvey

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:16 - May 5 with 2404 viewsperchrockjack

Well trundle hasn't fooked off as soon as contract finishes.
Has time for fans ,genuinely and put our club in a greater light.

No question he raised our profile

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:21 - May 5 with 2398 viewsNeath_Jack

One mans legend is another mans terrorist.

Or something.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:42 - May 5 with 2358 viewsScoobyWho

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:16 - May 5 by perchrockjack

Well trundle hasn't fooked off as soon as contract finishes.
Has time for fans ,genuinely and put our club in a greater light.

No question he raised our profile

70k a year job for a bloke who was finished as a footballer helped.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:52 - May 5 with 2328 viewsdgt73

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:42 - May 5 by ScoobyWho

70k a year job for a bloke who was finished as a footballer helped.

If he's on 70 k it's money well spent.......oh and 70k is peanuts for a business with over £100 million turnover.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:54 - May 5 with 2320 viewsdgt73

And why people are getting worked up because of some " wording" is beyond me. It's a charity match FFS.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:07 - May 5 with 2282 viewsScoobyWho

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 20:52 - May 5 by dgt73

If he's on 70 k it's money well spent.......oh and 70k is peanuts for a business with over £100 million turnover.

I'm not disagreeing just pointing out the decision making process he would be going through before biting their hands off.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:23 - May 5 with 2249 viewsdgt73

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:07 - May 5 by ScoobyWho

I'm not disagreeing just pointing out the decision making process he would be going through before biting their hands off.

Why? I'd imagine Trundle was already a millionaire and i doubt he'd have been short in the job offers, media etc.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:26 - May 5 with 2238 viewsperchrockjack

70k.

We ve many on here earning far more, scoop, don't kid yourself.

Trund has a big job ensuring apathy doesn't creep in to outfits local prem club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:33 - May 5 with 2211 viewsScoobyWho

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:23 - May 5 by dgt73

Why? I'd imagine Trundle was already a millionaire and i doubt he'd have been short in the job offers, media etc.

I'm not sure about that DGT, he was offering himself for free to Preston. I realise that may well be to play football, but I'm not sure his finances are as much as we would like to think, he played lower league mostly. Apart from Bristol City.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:36 - May 5 with 2206 viewsScoobyWho

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:26 - May 5 by perchrockjack

70k.

Is only say 70k bevause that's what the accounts refer to.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:45 - May 5 with 2183 viewsattila_the_hun

Alex Davies should be in goals

"I'm Free"

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:47 - May 5 with 2174 viewsdgt73

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:33 - May 5 by ScoobyWho

I'm not sure about that DGT, he was offering himself for free to Preston. I realise that may well be to play football, but I'm not sure his finances are as much as we would like to think, he played lower league mostly. Apart from Bristol City.

He's a millionaire, trust me.

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 22:49 - May 5 with 2079 viewshobo

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 21:26 - May 5 by perchrockjack

70k.

Parlay's been banned. Not sure who else on here would command a 70k + salary
Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 00:29 - May 6 with 2015 viewsacejack3065

Trunds could still do a job for us now that we've resorted to playing Emnes up top as a lone striker...
Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 09:54 - May 6 with 1874 viewsswanny

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 00:29 - May 6 by acejack3065

Trunds could still do a job for us now that we've resorted to playing Emnes up top as a lone striker...

don't post much these days, but I couldn't suppress a giggle at that :)

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 10:21 - May 6 with 1843 viewsswansealad69

Off course the real legonds off our club are the Curtis james Charles.
Then there are the duddlys Stevenson .
But these are tge pkayers in my time who give me memories off top flight football
In all fairness there are players who brought joy to me and us all but in troubled times.
Players like raynor Hutchinson robbo and off course britton tate ( who is no class player but has to go down as a legend as he give everything to our club and played in all positions)
Off course britton but sllso Cornforth freestone martinez but lets not forget, his name fails me now but stuck up for the club and players under the petti fiasco.
He was the players union head.
Sure someone will remember him.
Alltho not st the club a long time did his bit that helped put us were we are now.
For me the most inspired and inspirational off them all was trundle.
Not only was he a class act at the time but made the country stand up and take note off us.
No other player has ever gaind recognition wile outside the top leagues has he did and he moved the club forward.
Could even argue Cyril the swan in his earlier days was the talk off footballwith his ccontroversial ways .
We have had many players and people who could amd should be called legonds for what they done and give to us in our time off need.
Swans Celebrities | Swans Legends Robbo, Bussy & Fede are coming back to play in on 10:37 - May 6 with 1829 viewsswansealad69

Nick cusak.
Was the captain and the guy who stopped petti sacking the plsyers.
No not a swansea legend I gess but did his part on our rise.
But how about kith walker?
A legend in my eyes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024