Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 19:34 - May 30 with 3616 viewsDarran

Be interesting to see how they do next season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Southampton on 19:36 - May 30 with 3606 viewsJackfath

I hope they get stuffed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Southampton on 19:42 - May 30 with 3571 viewsJango

Add West Ham to that and that's 2 of our closest rivals with Europe to deal with.
Southampton on 19:43 - May 30 with 3563 viewsNeath_Jack

Southampton on 19:36 - May 30 by Jackfath

I hope they get stuffed.

And relegated.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Southampton on 19:46 - May 30 with 3547 viewsGundog

don't think wet spam will be as strong next season.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Southampton on 19:48 - May 30 with 3536 viewsNeath_Jack

Southampton on 19:46 - May 30 by Gundog

don't think wet spam will be as strong next season.

I predict they will be better.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Southampton on 19:50 - May 30 with 3526 viewsDarran

Southampton on 19:48 - May 30 by Neath_Jack

I predict they will be better.

How'd you come to that conclusion then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Southampton on 19:58 - May 30 with 3487 viewsSwanzay

Can certainly see that impacting them big style next season, great result for us!
Southampton on 19:58 - May 30 with 3486 viewsPinky

I don't really mind Southampton. I'm quite ambivalent - I don't care if they stay or go. On the other hand, I have an irrational dislike of Norwich and I have no idea why. It seems like a nice city with decent fans. Maybe it's the Holt factor along with them turning us over one too many times.
[Post edited 30 May 2015 20:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton on 22:28 - May 30 with 3311 viewsMarryGonk

Southampton on 19:58 - May 30 by Pinky

I don't really mind Southampton. I'm quite ambivalent - I don't care if they stay or go. On the other hand, I have an irrational dislike of Norwich and I have no idea why. It seems like a nice city with decent fans. Maybe it's the Holt factor along with them turning us over one too many times.

I hated playing against Norwich under Paul Lambert, and Villa for that matter.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Southampton on 23:04 - May 30 with 3257 viewsAquinas

I don't think we will be as strong next season as we were this season. What Monk has done this season has been fantastic, especially the opening few games of the season. It will be very hard to beat. Another top 10 finish for us would be great.
[Post edited 30 May 2015 23:04]
Southampton on 06:21 - May 31 with 3119 viewsdameedna

Southampton on 23:04 - May 30 by Aquinas

I don't think we will be as strong next season as we were this season. What Monk has done this season has been fantastic, especially the opening few games of the season. It will be very hard to beat. Another top 10 finish for us would be great.
[Post edited 30 May 2015 23:04]

Southampton, West Ham will be the same next season
Villa, West Brom, Palace, Watford, Brough, BMouth need be worse than us so we stay comfy
I think we will be stronger all over the park by signing 5 or 6 better players, other teams will sign slightly better players again but hopefully not the above 6 teams
I can't see us picking up another Bony, would like to see Allan and Bony back but that's not going to happen
So this is about as good as it gets in the League and that's ok
Go for bust in the cups that will be a bonus and maybe put a few more seats in and improve the catering
Southampton on 14:21 - May 31 with 2901 viewsNeath_Jack

Southampton on 19:50 - May 30 by Darran

How'd you come to that conclusion then?

It's an opinion, based slightly on the fact that i don't think Fat Sam is the best of managers out there, they will get better players in over the summer. The combination of which, in my humble of course, is that they'll do better. Nothing scientific about it.

Southampton on 15:03 - May 31 with 2834 viewsClinton

Difficult to predict West Ham, they do have a habit of falling apart when things start to go badly.
Could be a lot of in-fighting and back-biting if they have a bad start.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Southampton on 15:23 - May 31 with 2803 viewsRancid

Quarter Finalists in Europa and 50 odd points in PL.
Southampton on 16:17 - May 31 with 2737 viewsJBT95

Southampton on 06:21 - May 31 by dameedna

Southampton, West Ham will be the same next season
Villa, West Brom, Palace, Watford, Brough, BMouth need be worse than us so we stay comfy
I think we will be stronger all over the park by signing 5 or 6 better players, other teams will sign slightly better players again but hopefully not the above 6 teams
I can't see us picking up another Bony, would like to see Allan and Bony back but that's not going to happen
So this is about as good as it gets in the League and that's ok
Go for bust in the cups that will be a bonus and maybe put a few more seats in and improve the catering

Brough? Not even in the PL.
Southampton on 16:36 - May 31 with 2703 viewsCooperman

IMO they'll end up 11th to 13th ish.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Southampton on 16:58 - May 31 with 2662 viewsC_jack

Unless they finish in the top 6 then they are going to have a 'worse season' than this year, irregardless of their participation in European competition.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Southampton on 03:10 - Jun 1 with 2420 viewsdameedna

Southampton on 16:17 - May 31 by JBT95

Brough? Not even in the PL.

Meant Brent
Southampton on 15:05 - Jun 1 with 2237 viewsDrizzy

Southampton on 16:58 - May 31 by C_jack

Unless they finish in the top 6 then they are going to have a 'worse season' than this year, irregardless of their participation in European competition.

Oops. Try again.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Southampton on 22:44 - Jun 1 with 2123 viewsGlyn1

Southampton on 03:10 - Jun 1 by dameedna

Meant Brent

Brentford didn't get promoted.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2015 22:45]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Southampton on 22:47 - Jun 1 with 2114 viewsLeonisGod

Southampton on 19:58 - May 30 by Pinky

A combination of Holt and the general Welsh xenophobia. And that disgusting kit. And the hobby cow of an co-owner. Hope they crash and burn next year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024