Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return 23:19 - May 10 with 5208 viewsTummer_from_Texas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3583591/Swansea-express-bringi

Man City fans in the comment section seem to be ready to say good riddance. I'm thinking we can get him back for not much more than half the sales price from 16 months ago.

How much do y'all figure he's worth now?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:27 - May 10 with 3442 viewsPacemaker

They still owe us a good bit of the fee so it could be a case of let's call it quits and Bony returns for £18m but we don't actually pay anything and Man City have a cleared debt and Bony off the wage bill.

I would love to see him back, hopefully his confidence can be restored.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:29 - May 10 with 3433 viewsmonmouth

The balance that they owe us or 10m whichever is the less.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:33 - May 10 with 3400 viewsPacemaker

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:29 - May 10 by monmouth

This is the contract according to the Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/revealed-true-cost-wilfried

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:34 - May 10 with 3383 viewsSwansNZ

straight swap for Gomis would be good

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:37 - May 10 with 3357 viewsSwansNZ

"Meanwhile, Swansea expect bids for forwards Andre Ayew and Bafetimbi Gomis this summer"

Who are we expecting to bid for Gomis?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:39 - May 10 with 3347 viewsmonmouth

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:34 - May 10 by SwansNZ

straight swap for Gomis would be good

Oddly enough, I reckon Gomis would be a much better fit for them than the boner.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:43 - May 10 with 3319 viewsDyfnant

Anything shy of £20M would be good business. We need to stop spunking £5 -10M on hopefuls and get the real deal.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 00:02 - May 11 with 3246 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:37 - May 10 by SwansNZ

"Meanwhile, Swansea expect bids for forwards Andre Ayew and Bafetimbi Gomis this summer"

Where did he almost go last summer? Some team in Qatar, if I recall correctly?

Maybe we should find out if they're still interested.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 00:11 - May 11 with 3211 viewsTheKirkyLife

Guidolin contract, Bony interest - I can't take all these sensible noises coming from the board and rumours.

Gomis will move on to Qatar or China, Ayew can take his pick of any club willing to spend £15 million plus on him.
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 00:35 - May 11 with 3159 viewsBigPhilG

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:37 - May 10 by SwansNZ

Someone not quite right in the head
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 06:06 - May 11 with 2929 viewsPhaedrus

Pork Farms

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 06:16 - May 11 with 2908 viewsGowerjack

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:29 - May 10 by monmouth

Mon

We'd owe that money to someone else as well.

Its not that simple.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 6:33]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 06:27 - May 11 with 2889 viewsjackal

Love to see Wilf back, but after recent performances I'd like Ayew to stay.

He and Wilf could combine well together..Wilf holding the ball and bringing Andre into play could be interesting.
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 06:35 - May 11 with 2873 viewsjack247

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 00:02 - May 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Where did he almost go last summer? Some team in Qatar, if I recall correctly?

Maybe we should find out if they're still interested.

It wouldn't surprise me, the Middle Eastern, Chinese and American leagues are really trying to drum up interest quickly. They will pay big bucks for 'names' no matter how good they actually are.

Gomis has played for France, played in the CL and scored against most of the top teams in England. Plus he would be up against players nowhere near his level. Very easy to market him as a big star. If we made him available, it wouldn't surprise me if a club in China or the Middle East came in for him.

Re. Bony, I wouldn't get too excited yet. Not done well at City, new manager coming in who is likely to move him on, they are always going to link him with a move and if they don't have anything to go on his old club always makes the easiest target. Be awesome if we pulled it off though.
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 07:44 - May 11 with 2736 viewsSwaneeRiver

Please make it happen. Anything under £20 million in today's market is a decent buy.
If we can then keep Gylfi and get Ayew playing in the more positive role he's been in lately, we'll have the makings of a very good squad
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 07:55 - May 11 with 2700 viewsdougie

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 07:44 - May 11 by SwaneeRiver

Please make it happen. Anything under £20 million in today's market is a decent buy.
If we can then keep Gylfi and get Ayew playing in the more positive role he's been in lately, we'll have the makings of a very good squad

Wilf seems to have lost his mojo or maybe the last iota of pace he had. I wouldn't take him back at this stage. I would rather see what else is out there.
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 07:57 - May 11 with 2686 viewsWatchman

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 00:11 - May 11 by TheKirkyLife

Guidolin contract, Bony interest - I can't take all these sensible noises coming from the board and rumours.

Gomis will move on to Qatar or China, Ayew can take his pick of any club willing to spend £15 million plus on him.

Allen and cash for Ayew! depending if the scousers end up in the CL

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 08:03 - May 11 with 2664 viewsyescomeon

Be interesting to try get Bony, Ayew and Sigi in the same team. Three at the back, wingback, 2 centre mid, Ayew and Bony up top with Sigi behind?

------------------------------Fabianski-------------------------------
------------------Amat--Fernández--Williams---------------
Naughton---------Cork-------------------------------Kingsley
---------------------------------------------Ki----------------------------
-----------------------------------Gylfi----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Ayew------------------------
-----------------------------Bony--------------------------------------

Pure speculation I know. Wonder if the front 3 would end up getting in each others way. Also this is only consider bony as an incoming transfer, if we were to go to this formation we would need another rightback probably and a center back as cover, probably cover for midfield and up top too.

Upthecity!

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 08:27 - May 11 with 2572 viewsStarsky

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 07:55 - May 11 by dougie

Wilf seems to have lost his mojo or maybe the last iota of pace he had. I wouldn't take him back at this stage. I would rather see what else is out there.

Match fitness he's lost, not pace... At 27 years old

It's just the internet, init.

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:05 - May 11 with 2453 viewspencoedjack

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 23:39 - May 10 by monmouth

Oddly enough, I reckon Gomis would be a much better fit for them than the boner.

Maybe you can try to persuade Pep .....

Personally the only striker in the PL I could see him being a better fit is replacing Jerome at Norwich (he might be a marginally better player than him)
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:09 - May 11 with 2442 viewsnantywatcher

£18 million - no way can that be serious, "if Swansea take him for free it would be our best bit of business all summer" - one of dozens of Man City fans who cannot wait to see the back of him. There's going to be no great competition for his signature, certainly cheaper than Ayew, if we sell him.
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:18 - May 11 with 2406 viewsSwaneeRiver

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:09 - May 11 by nantywatcher

£18 million - no way can that be serious, "if Swansea take him for free it would be our best bit of business all summer" - one of dozens of Man City fans who cannot wait to see the back of him. There's going to be no great competition for his signature, certainly cheaper than Ayew, if we sell him.

West Ham, Stoke, Southampton, Watford, newcastle, Middlebrough, Sunderland, possibly several others would sign him at the drop of a hat. £18 million is a snip in today's mad market
Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:39 - May 11 with 2353 viewsPrivate_Partz

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 08:03 - May 11 by yescomeon

Be interesting to try get Bony, Ayew and Sigi in the same team. Three at the back, wingback, 2 centre mid, Ayew and Bony up top with Sigi behind?

------------------------------Fabianski-------------------------------
------------------Amat--Fernández--Williams---------------
Naughton---------Cork-------------------------------Kingsley
---------------------------------------------Ki----------------------------
-----------------------------------Gylfi----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Ayew------------------------
-----------------------------Bony--------------------------------------

Pure speculation I know. Wonder if the front 3 would end up getting in each others way. Also this is only consider bony as an incoming transfer, if we were to go to this formation we would need another rightback probably and a center back as cover, probably cover for midfield and up top too.

I bet I am on my own with this one but IF Frankie gets the gig I am not sure he would fit in with the high tempo pressing game as he is not that mobile. He fitted in well with Monk's style as he could hold the ball up whilst we moved forward. It did not work for Wilf at Man city when he often looked isolated. The same thing could happen here. To play the pressing game all out field players need to be very mobile.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:44 - May 11 with 2323 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:39 - May 11 by Private_Partz

I bet I am on my own with this one but IF Frankie gets the gig I am not sure he would fit in with the high tempo pressing game as he is not that mobile. He fitted in well with Monk's style as he could hold the ball up whilst we moved forward. It did not work for Wilf at Man city when he often looked isolated. The same thing could happen here. To play the pressing game all out field players need to be very mobile.....

No you're not on your own the PP, I have reservations over Wilf pplaying Guido's system.
The trouble is we buy players the board want, not to fit in with the manager.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:53 - May 11 with 2304 viewsjack247

Daily Mail reports we are expressing interest in a Bony return on 09:39 - May 11 by Private_Partz

Yep. The way we played against West Ham made me realise why he signed Paloschi. He would be perfect for that type of football and could easily have replaced Ayew, Routledge or Barrow.

Wilf certainly wouldn't fit that style, but I don't think it would need to be adapted too much to accommodate a more static centre forward with the two wider players buzzing off him. He is that good at holding the ball up, picking out runs and of course goalscoring that he would still be a great buy at the right price.

Would at least partially solve our problems defending set pieces as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024