Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The other site 11:36 - Jun 9 with 10552 viewsDarran

You know the one the one thats never ever mentioned on here unless this site or its posters are being attacked on there.
There's a hell of a lot of name calling of Planetswans posters going on over there.

I don't say this lightly but I honestly believe Shaky is mentally ill.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The other site on 11:37 - Jun 9 with 4207 viewsItchySphincter

Linky dink?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The other site on 11:39 - Jun 9 with 4204 viewsDarran

The other site on 11:37 - Jun 9 by ItchySphincter

Linky dink?

Go read it Johnny,there's some seriously loose screws there.

The other site on 11:40 - Jun 9 with 4195 viewsDarran

Here's one thread for starters.

https://thejack.army/threads/statement-on-the-great-trust-takeover-deception.118

The other site on 11:50 - Jun 9 with 4159 viewsLeonisGod

They're all scratching their heads wondering why we're £21m in debt on the last accounts. It hasn't twigged that we've got two spanking new training facilities worth £20m, and that might have something to do with it.
The other site on 13:28 - Jun 9 with 3971 viewsLoyal

The other site on 11:40 - Jun 9 by Darran

Here's one thread for starters.

https://thejack.army/threads/statement-on-the-great-trust-takeover-deception.118

I don't understand what any of that means.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The other site on 13:37 - Jun 9 with 3952 viewsSlugster664

And this is such a great football site 😂😂😂

STID

The other site on 13:41 - Jun 9 with 3938 viewsmonmouth

The other site on 11:50 - Jun 9 by LeonisGod

They're all scratching their heads wondering why we're £21m in debt on the last accounts. It hasn't twigged that we've got two spanking new training facilities worth £20m, and that might have something to do with it.

From memory, always risky, also the timing of transfers out and in staged payments might have something to do with a negative working capital position? Still means we're spending more than we are getting in mind, which isn't sustainable for us really. We need a big year at some stage where we don't spend a chunk of the sky money if we do want to balance the books. if we do...

I liked Shaky. His bookshelf lives on. I could never work out why such a clear master of the universe and legal genius who wasn't even a Swans supporter and had never watched us was so obsessed with us, but there we go. It takes all sorts to make liquorice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The other site on 13:44 - Jun 9 with 3923 viewsDafyddHuw

Can't be arsed to wade through that shit. I'll wait til the colouring book version comes out.
Login to get fewer ads

The other site on 13:57 - Jun 9 with 3876 viewsBoundy

The only one who seems to mention it is you .Why the obsession? there's good and bad on all forums so please don't set PS as a paragon of virtue because theres a few , shall we say ,cringeworthy posters of note on here .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The other site on 14:28 - Jun 9 with 3815 viewsDarran

The other site on 13:57 - Jun 9 by Boundy

The only one who seems to mention it is you .Why the obsession? there's good and bad on all forums so please don't set PS as a paragon of virtue because theres a few , shall we say ,cringeworthy posters of note on here .

I never mention it unless it's mentioned here first,there's at least three posters from here currently being called names over there. Now I could call the site owner a few names if I wanted to but I'm saving that for a later date.

The other site on 14:34 - Jun 9 with 3792 viewsblueytheblue

I'm just curious what free access to trust reps I've had tbh. Granted I tend to have an opinion on everything, but have hardly done anything than give my own thoughts, not sure why that's an issue.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The other site on 14:45 - Jun 9 with 3763 viewsUxbridge

The other site on 14:34 - Jun 9 by blueytheblue

I'm just curious what free access to trust reps I've had tbh. Granted I tend to have an opinion on everything, but have hardly done anything than give my own thoughts, not sure why that's an issue.

Oh come now, I usually say you're wrong

Anyway, I see Shaky has responded to the shellacking he took from Jacko yesterday by making a bigger tinfoil hat and writing an impressively long conspiracy theory based on differences between two comments from two people on different points.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The other site on 14:47 - Jun 9 with 3755 viewslondonlisa2001

The other site on 14:34 - Jun 9 by blueytheblue

You intrigued me so had a quick look. Apparently I'm banging Shaky's drum which is news to me I must say. I can only apologise and try to make sure I don't go near his drum again...
The other site on 14:50 - Jun 9 with 3740 viewsJackfath

The other site on 14:47 - Jun 9 by londonlisa2001

You intrigued me so had a quick look. Apparently I'm banging Shaky's drum which is news to me I must say. I can only apologise and try to make sure I don't go near his drum again...

I'm wondering if that's a euphemism?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The other site on 14:52 - Jun 9 with 3733 viewsDarran

The other site on 14:45 - Jun 9 by Uxbridge

Oh come now, I usually say you're wrong

Anyway, I see Shaky has responded to the shellacking he took from Jacko yesterday by making a bigger tinfoil hat and writing an impressively long conspiracy theory based on differences between two comments from two people on different points.

In no way am I making fun of the bloke and in no way am I making fun of mental illness but there's something not quite right there and it's pitiful to see.

The other site on 15:36 - Jun 9 with 3637 viewslondonlisa2001

The other site on 14:50 - Jun 9 by Jackfath

I'm wondering if that's a euphemism?

Well I hope not jackfath.

No details are given of his drum though so I can't be entirely certain.
The other site on 15:50 - Jun 9 with 3595 viewsJackfath

The other site on 15:36 - Jun 9 by londonlisa2001

Well I hope not jackfath.

No details are given of his drum though so I can't be entirely certain.

Is he not a dish then?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 15:51]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The other site on 15:54 - Jun 9 with 3582 viewslondonlisa2001

The other site on 15:50 - Jun 9 by Jackfath

Is he not a dish then?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 15:51]

I don't think we know?

He's an international man of mystery.
The other site on 15:56 - Jun 9 with 3572 viewsmonmouth

Oh dear God, I was intrigued so had a gander.

Golly.

Anyways, just picture it now. the Trust have a critical meeting with the Americans on the SHA...

Americans: here is our legal expert Petra Cattre-Fukk of Corporate, Ripoff and Wolf LLP
Trust: Pah, we use Shaky off the Internet. Tremble, fools.

It did make me laugh, though I echo the wickedness of mocking the afflicted, but come on. I, Shaky, from JackArmy wrote to you and offered to help and you spurned me. How very dare you. Don't you know who I am....?

Testimony, Evidence, Lies, Brown envelopes, Lisa banging stuff. What next?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The other site on 15:57 - Jun 9 with 3570 viewsJackfath

The other site on 15:54 - Jun 9 by londonlisa2001

I don't think we know?

He's an international man of mystery.

That's positively intriguing!

The other site on 16:27 - Jun 9 with 3510 viewslondonlisa2001

The other site on 15:56 - Jun 9 by monmouth

Golly.

Anyways, just picture it now. the Trust have a critical meeting with the Americans on the SHA...

Americans: here is our legal expert Petra Cattre-Fukk of Corporate, Ripoff and Wolf LLP

It did make me laugh, though I echo the wickedness of mocking the afflicted, but come on. I, Shaky, from JackArmy wrote to you and offered to help and you spurned me. How very dare you. Don't you know who I am....?

I didn't know he had a drum.

Does this mean that it's not George Soros after all, but is, in fact, POG??
The other site on 16:47 - Jun 9 with 3455 viewsUxbridge

The other site on 15:56 - Jun 9 by monmouth

Golly.

You forget. He posted a picture of his bookcase. Ok, a bookcase.

It's difficult to take anyone seriously where you cannot vouch for their credentials. I can verify the credentials of the likes of the Trust legal affiliate and Jackonicko. Sadly, all I can verify about Shaky is that a) he's a consummate Googler, and b) he has way too much time on his hands.

I'm sure we could arrange a meet up between the verifiable legal advisors and Shaky though, if he was interested. He did decline the previous offer though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The other site on 17:44 - Jun 9 with 3341 viewsSweyns_Eye

I have not axe to grind with him but I stopped following any of Shakey's arguments when he posted here, as I once googled part of an answer he gave on a thread here and I found it from the source he got it from. I'm only saying this to back up the argument put to him that he is a consummate googler. Or words to that effect.

I'm sure by his passion that he thinks he understands what he posts, but he doesn't have much credibility in my eyes, just another internet keyboard warrior.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The other site on 18:02 - Jun 9 with 3299 viewsDr_Winston

Shaky is obviously a complete f*cking whackjob.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The other site on 18:05 - Jun 9 with 3288 viewsblueytheblue

Shaky was the nickname of Shaking Stevens.
Shaking Stevens was born in Cardiff.

Could Shaky actually be a Cardiff fan on a mega windup? The above clearly says the answer is Yes*.

* Or No. Other answers are of course available.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024