Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
English fans being pigs again in Lille 10:40 - Jun 16 with 2046 viewsDafyddHuw

...and no Russians to blame this time.

Dropping their trousers in the square, taunting the police, giving French kids coins if they can chug down a glass of beer.
They really can't hold their alcohol. Trouble is, the French police find it easier to crack heads than make arrests, which makes it harder for the FA to issue banning orders.
If I was a resident of Lille, I'd be disgusted and close my doors for the week-end. Except people shouldn't have to live like that.
English fans being pigs again in Lille on 11:54 - Jun 16 with 1920 viewsdougie

Have there been any reports of trouble from the Welsh ? We drink as much beer as the english so be strange if we aren't dropping our trousers everywhere as well !
English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:05 - Jun 16 with 1864 viewsyescomeon

I've seen a video doing the rounds of facebook of supposedly English fans taunting and throwing coins to refugee/migrant children. It's pretty sick.

Upthecity!

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:27 - Jun 16 with 1790 viewsLohengrin

Sounds more like your average rugby tour hi-jinks than the coming of Armageddon to me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:28 - Jun 16 with 1783 viewsBanosswan

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:05 - Jun 16 by yescomeon

I've seen a video doing the rounds of facebook of supposedly English fans taunting and throwing coins to refugee/migrant children. It's pretty sick.

Disgusting cretins

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:40 - Jun 16 with 1737 viewsLohengrin

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:28 - Jun 16 by Banosswan

Disgusting cretins

I've been to Lille many times and the gipsy kids can be a nuisance but that's taking it a bit far, don't you think?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:49 - Jun 16 with 1687 viewsItchySphincter

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 11:54 - Jun 16 by dougie

Have there been any reports of trouble from the Welsh ? We drink as much beer as the english so be strange if we aren't dropping our trousers everywhere as well !

It appears that some think we have a higher class of hooligan.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 21:16 - Jun 16 with 1314 viewsbuilthjack

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 11:54 - Jun 16 by dougie

They are bigger dicks than us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 21:17 - Jun 16 with 1306 viewsBanosswan

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 12:40 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

I've been to Lille many times and the gipsy kids can be a nuisance but that's taking it a bit far, don't you think?

Weather's awful there too

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 23:50 - Jun 16 with 1058 viewsLoyal

In lens today the pissed up England fans after the game were annoying, most were fine but they have a real nasty drunken element who are just total idiots, none are capable of backing up their mouthy crap. I'm not surprised the russians walked through them so easy. Smelly drunken slobs. As I said most were brilliant and the real good news isn't this England Wales thing when it suits the cowards it's the Cardiff Swansea message. Flags flying together and Not one bit of bother, all drinking together and perfectly well behaved, I doubt there are many if any reports of disorder. Little cap wearing English sixteen year olds did Their best to annoy Welsh fans and a few were struck by glass bottles thrown by the cowards in the fanzone in lens. But they are six stone piss wet through, utter joke.,

Wales were a credit today, England minority were not, but it isn't many - shame on the ones who are out for bother, they are brainless cowards as already proven. A great day out and such a superb support, everything England are not.
Bedtime for Loyal in Lens 👍
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 23:53]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 00:08 - Jun 17 with 1021 viewsbuilthjack

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 23:50 - Jun 16 by Loyal

In lens today the pissed up England fans after the game were annoying, most were fine but they have a real nasty drunken element who are just total idiots, none are capable of backing up their mouthy crap. I'm not surprised the russians walked through them so easy. Smelly drunken slobs. As I said most were brilliant and the real good news isn't this England Wales thing when it suits the cowards it's the Cardiff Swansea message. Flags flying together and Not one bit of bother, all drinking together and perfectly well behaved, I doubt there are many if any reports of disorder. Little cap wearing English sixteen year olds did Their best to annoy Welsh fans and a few were struck by glass bottles thrown by the cowards in the fanzone in lens. But they are six stone piss wet through, utter joke.,

Wales were a credit today, England minority were not, but it isn't many - shame on the ones who are out for bother, they are brainless cowards as already proven. A great day out and such a superb support, everything England are not.
Bedtime for Loyal in Lens 👍
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 23:53]

There's always a few idiots about.
Early for you!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 08:02 - Jun 17 with 885 viewsLoyal

English fans being pigs again in Lille on 00:08 - Jun 17 by builthjack

There's always a few idiots about.
Early for you!

Off to a few war memorials today, back to Paris then home tomorrow 👍 Hope the experience went well yesterday 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024