Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... 21:41 - Dec 27 with 2920 viewsporschejack

....and is already plotting the transfer window , sussing out who's available .All going on behind the scenes as theres no time to delay in this mess .
I wonder if the PlanetSwans agents know ??
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:44 - Dec 27 with 2883 viewsDr_Winston

You think the manager has plans for the transfer window?

How naieve.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:54 - Dec 27 with 2770 viewsporschejack

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:44 - Dec 27 by Dr_Winston

You think the manager has plans for the transfer window?

How naieve.

Well , since it starts next week , yes.
Who outside of football doesnt watch games ? He will have a good idea before he even puts a foot in Morgans .
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:57 - Dec 27 with 2734 viewsDr_Winston

He'll have an idea for sure. Unless there's a massive change in how we do business he can have all the ideas he likes for all the difference it'll make in who we sign.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:59 - Dec 27 with 2694 viewsporschejack

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:57 - Dec 27 by Dr_Winston

He'll have an idea for sure. Unless there's a massive change in how we do business he can have all the ideas he likes for all the difference it'll make in who we sign.

On this bombshell - we will be managerless .
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 22:40 - Dec 27 with 2521 viewsmax936

After yesterday he'll need to be looking at 7 or 8 to come in maybe 10

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 22:45 - Dec 27 with 2481 viewsspiderboy

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 22:40 - Dec 27 by max936

After yesterday he'll need to be looking at 7 or 8 to come in maybe 10

mark hughes???
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 22:46 - Dec 27 with 2465 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:59 - Dec 27 by porschejack

.... And Curt will remain in charge until the end of the season. The good Dr is right. Jenkins will be lining the players up to come in and maybe forced to sell as well by the non spending Yanks.
Will his ego allow a change of direction? Bring in a guy and give him complete control on which players and support team he brings in? It is an easy out for Jenkins as he can then shift the blame if it goes wrong after the window. I suspect his undying faith in himself will not allow that. After all the Queen gave him a gong......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 22:50 - Dec 27 with 2405 viewsdobjack2

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 22:46 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

.... And Curt will remain in charge until the end of the season. The good Dr is right. Jenkins will be lining the players up to come in and maybe forced to sell as well by the non spending Yanks.
Will his ego allow a change of direction? Bring in a guy and give him complete control on which players and support team he brings in? It is an easy out for Jenkins as he can then shift the blame if it goes wrong after the window. I suspect his undying faith in himself will not allow that. After all the Queen gave him a gong......

Shame she didn't hit him over the head with a fevking big gong.
Login to get fewer ads

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 00:27 - Dec 28 with 2186 viewsDJack

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 21:59 - Dec 27 by porschejack

Bombshell...Are you a Swans fan? Your posting name has been here for one or two years but I must ask were you even vaguely in touch with the club?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 00:39 - Dec 28 with 2149 viewsporschejack

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 00:27 - Dec 28 by DJack

Bombshell...Are you a Swans fan? Your posting name has been here for one or two years but I must ask were you even vaguely in touch with the club?

More in touch than you friend .
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 01:16 - Dec 28 with 2078 viewsharryhpalmer

Jenkins is not making the decisions on which players come in. FACT.

And there is moneybag assessments looking at targets put to the Americans by our illustrious DoF, apparently.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 01:26 - Dec 28 with 2058 viewsDJack

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 00:39 - Dec 28 by porschejack

More in touch than you friend .

Go on and demonstrate that...

Edit ...just to say that I was reading multiple threads and conflated them. I will admit that you may, in the short term be correct but long term NO.

and therefore even after an edit I will stand by my previous statement ...so please demonstrate that! (No announcement , no clues, so unless your an insider with specific knowledge, good luck...)
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 1:42]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 01:29 - Dec 28 with 2044 viewsNeathJack

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 01:16 - Dec 28 by harryhpalmer

Jenkins is not making the decisions on which players come in. FACT.

And there is moneybag assessments looking at targets put to the Americans by our illustrious DoF, apparently.

Moneyball.
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 01:54 - Dec 28 with 2001 viewsStarsky

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 01:26 - Dec 28 by DJack

Go on and demonstrate that...

Edit ...just to say that I was reading multiple threads and conflated them. I will admit that you may, in the short term be correct but long term NO.

and therefore even after an edit I will stand by my previous statement ...so please demonstrate that! (No announcement , no clues, so unless your an insider with specific knowledge, good luck...)
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 1:42]

You're not as astute as you're making out D.Jack

It's just the internet, init.

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 02:13 - Dec 28 with 1984 viewsDJack

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 01:54 - Dec 28 by Starsky

You're not as astute as you're making out D.Jack

I'm not claiming to be astute, never have done and when you've finished being pissed of with me then you might realise that.

Thanks in advance.

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 08:04 - Dec 28 with 1785 viewsStarsky

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 02:13 - Dec 28 by DJack

I'm not claiming to be astute, never have done and when you've finished being pissed of with me then you might realise that.

Thanks in advance.

Pissed off with you?
Certainly not. It's an internet site & life's too short DJ.

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 08:12 - Dec 28 with 1762 viewsJackUlation

Get ready to welcome Chris "Cookie" Coleman to the technical area.
Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 09:16 - Dec 28 with 1619 viewsStarsky

Who ever the manager is , knows now ...... on 08:12 - Dec 28 by JackUlation

Get ready to welcome Chris "Cookie" Coleman to the technical area.

Oh please no. Unless he brings Bale and Ramsey with him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024