Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Wathan Q&A 12:53 - Oct 4 with 2782 viewsjacabertawe

On now

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-live-qa-y

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Chris Wathan Q&A on 12:57 - Oct 4 with 1981 viewsblueytheblue

You mean he's not covering the big news, ie Trollope, Lawrence and Morgans being fired?

Typical media bias...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Chris Wathan Q&A on 13:37 - Oct 4 with 1859 viewsUxbridge

Has anyone asked him whether he's managed to climb out of the American's back pocket yet?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chris Wathan Q&A on 13:40 - Oct 4 with 1832 viewsmax936

Chris Wathan Q&A on 13:37 - Oct 4 by Uxbridge

Has anyone asked him whether he's managed to climb out of the American's back pocket yet?

He can't as he's trying to get his tongue out their arses,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chris Wathan Q&A on 13:41 - Oct 4 with 1822 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wathan thinks we started to lose the Swansea way of playing under Guidolin.

Was he in a coma when Garry was here?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:06 - Oct 4 with 1748 viewsLeonisGod

Chris Wathan Q&A on 13:41 - Oct 4 by Joe_bradshaw

It's staggering the number of people who think Garry carried on with 'The Swansea Way' and we played good football under him, even people who should know about these things and are supposed experts. Like the pundits who are paid a seriously good wage to watch, analyse and comment on games. And you see lots of comments on social media about him being a talented young British manager who plays football 'the right way'.

I think common consensus takes about 2 years to catch up with reality.
Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:35 - Oct 4 with 1658 viewsunion_jack

Chris Wathan Q&A on 13:40 - Oct 4 by max936

He can't as he's trying to get his tongue out their arses,

If we want to know what's happening inside the club, the likes of Wathan, whom I actually admire, must be diplomatic and ruffle no feathers. That's not the same as licking their asses (I'm getting into this American speak!).

Wathan answered a lot of questions there which only we on this board could speculate about. It's good to have someone like him on the 'inside'.

Gets my vote.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:41 - Oct 4 with 1623 viewsDafyddHuw

Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:35 - Oct 4 by union_jack

If we want to know what's happening inside the club, the likes of Wathan, whom I actually admire, must be diplomatic and ruffle no feathers. That's not the same as licking their asses (I'm getting into this American speak!).

Wathan answered a lot of questions there which only we on this board could speculate about. It's good to have someone like him on the 'inside'.

Gets my vote.

If he can't ruffle feathers, then how can he give honest answers?
Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:51 - Oct 4 with 1581 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mostly white wash in those answers, certainly did nor reflect the Fan's real anger about how the sale was brokered in secret from half the shareholders.
Or how poor Jenkin's last few transfer windows have been and especially the sale of top players for big money without top replacements.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:51 - Oct 4 with 1579 viewsunion_jack

Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:41 - Oct 4 by DafyddHuw

If he can't ruffle feathers, then how can he give honest answers?

Like I said, diplomacy. That's what he is trained to do.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:14 - Oct 4 with 1445 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:51 - Oct 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Mostly white wash in those answers, certainly did nor reflect the Fan's real anger about how the sale was brokered in secret from half the shareholders.
Or how poor Jenkin's last few transfer windows have been and especially the sale of top players for big money without top replacements.

This is absolutely right. He has just regurgitated all he has been drip fed from the club. Laying loads of blame on FG bringing out all the dressing room, health and training issues we were fed to justify this change of management for commercial reasons. You are right. There were loads of whitewash being chucked about there. No mention of the cowardly way they waited until he was away from the club to chuck the sack at him on his birthday. Referring to his birthday is sentimentality on my behalf. I would accept that but would question have any of these b@stards any sense of decency to handle it in such a shabby way?
For me Wathan the worst type of Cardiff based and biased media hack who has played a huge part in undermining FG.
Ruffle feathers? I would prefer he did nothing and stayed in his Cardiff tower block office and stay the feck away from our club.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:15 - Oct 4 with 1433 viewsDr_Winston

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:14 - Oct 4 by Private_Partz

This is absolutely right. He has just regurgitated all he has been drip fed from the club. Laying loads of blame on FG bringing out all the dressing room, health and training issues we were fed to justify this change of management for commercial reasons. You are right. There were loads of whitewash being chucked about there. No mention of the cowardly way they waited until he was away from the club to chuck the sack at him on his birthday. Referring to his birthday is sentimentality on my behalf. I would accept that but would question have any of these b@stards any sense of decency to handle it in such a shabby way?
For me Wathan the worst type of Cardiff based and biased media hack who has played a huge part in undermining FG.
Ruffle feathers? I would prefer he did nothing and stayed in his Cardiff tower block office and stay the feck away from our club.

Don't accuse him of spinning the official line though. He gets tetchy if you do that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:29 - Oct 4 with 1380 viewsmonmouth

His text just said 'trash guidolin'.

Yes Master.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:32 - Oct 4 with 1360 viewsWatchman

Chris Wathan Q&A on 14:51 - Oct 4 by union_jack

Like I said, diplomacy. That's what he is trained to do.

bolox he is a journalist, go where the story goes be it + or -

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:38 - Oct 4 with 1337 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:15 - Oct 4 by Dr_Winston

Don't accuse him of spinning the official line though. He gets tetchy if you do that.

And being Cardiff biased. They all get up in arms over that. :-) His anti Guidolin stance sickened me and he was preparing us for the Board's appointment of Boo. WOL were even running polls on him whilst he was in post. Granted that was Aberfarto.
It is a win win for the Cardiff media. Boo gets it and we could easily become a laughing stock free falling through the leagues. Giggs gets it and they can have a Cardiff w@nkfest. If either fail then it was because of the mess Frankie left.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:40 - Oct 4 with 1322 viewsLoyal

Chris Wathan Q&A on 13:41 - Oct 4 by Joe_bradshaw

He liked Garry mun !
I'm not saying he licked his bum because it tasted like ginger chocolate, but he did like him.
Under a Swansea star !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:55 - Oct 4 with 1264 viewsicecoldjack

I've just read it and in My opinion that's nothing but spin and a hatchet job on FG.

It's clear that the hacks nose is firmly pushed up the club's ar$ .

FG has gone Bob a job is now the main man, I'm looking forward to see how he does though, in one way it's a fresh start for everyone but if he gets it wrong in the next few games things will turn sour very fast I reckon.
Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:03 - Oct 4 with 1224 viewsmax936

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:55 - Oct 4 by icecoldjack

I've just read it and in My opinion that's nothing but spin and a hatchet job on FG.

FG has gone Bob a job is now the main man, I'm looking forward to see how he does though, in one way it's a fresh start for everyone but if he gets it wrong in the next few games things will turn sour very fast I reckon.

I think part of me would like it to, put its SCFC that'll suffer then though and not its incumbents.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:06 - Oct 4 with 1200 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Wathan Q&A on 18:55 - Oct 4 by icecoldjack

I posted on another thread that if we lose heavily at Arsenal followed by a poor performance at home then the unrest will begin after the Watford game.
We have to give him time to settle in but unfortunately that time is now running out as it is vital we pick up points against teams in 'our league' and there is whole mess of them coming up (Americanism see that :-)). A reckless appointment made at the very worst time.

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:08 - Oct 4 with 1180 viewsDarran

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:06 - Oct 4 by Private_Partz

I posted on another thread that if we lose heavily at Arsenal followed by a poor performance at home then the unrest will begin after the Watford game.
We have to give him time to settle in but unfortunately that time is now running out as it is vital we pick up points against teams in 'our league' and there is whole mess of them coming up (Americanism see that :-)). A reckless appointment made at the very worst time.

What you mean a poor performance at home? You mean a loss?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:18 - Oct 4 with 1135 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:08 - Oct 4 by Darran

What you mean a poor performance at home? You mean a loss?

Yea I meant a loss. Sorry Darr. Did not make that clear. Do you think if we get tw@tted next game and then lose to Watford that he will still have a majority of fans on his side? I doubt it myself as most supporters are already massively concerned about his appointment. It may not be directed at Boo himself but Huw and the Shermans will start getting the pelters IMHO.

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:22 - Oct 4 with 1106 viewsDarran

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:18 - Oct 4 by Private_Partz

Yea I meant a loss. Sorry Darr. Did not make that clear. Do you think if we get tw@tted next game and then lose to Watford that he will still have a majority of fans on his side? I doubt it myself as most supporters are already massively concerned about his appointment. It may not be directed at Boo himself but Huw and the Shermans will start getting the pelters IMHO.

I think there'll be riots if we don't get points on the board soon. I don't expect anything at Arsenal but lose at home to Watford and I can see all kicking off.

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:24 - Oct 4 with 1085 viewsMurph75

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:22 - Oct 4 by Darran

I think there'll be riots if we don't get points on the board soon. I don't expect anything at Arsenal but lose at home to Watford and I can see all kicking off.

We'll be fine. There's over 20,000 at each home game. Don't be bothered by the planet swans 8 and their mob mentality.
Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:26 - Oct 4 with 1074 viewsDarran

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:24 - Oct 4 by Murph75

We'll be fine. There's over 20,000 at each home game. Don't be bothered by the planet swans 8 and their mob mentality.

I can see it kicking off myself Murph.

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:35 - Oct 4 with 1037 viewscrix

while I'm aware wathan thinks hes got a hotline to our high and mighty leadership, ok fair enough he can claim that if he wishes. but why is he giving to all sense and purposes what is a press briefing on whats going on at our club. is he our new official press secretary?
Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:42 - Oct 4 with 1003 viewsicecoldjack

Chris Wathan Q&A on 19:22 - Oct 4 by Darran

It's a pleasurevto agree with you for once !

It's a shame really but Bob just isn't gonna have any kind of honeymoon period, fingers crossed he gets off to a flyer .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024