Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? 21:12 - Oct 25 with 3882 viewsTheResurrection

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/bury/forum/130384/page:5#.WA-8Yzs4kxd

(no idea why the thread has been removed from this site??)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:16 - Oct 25 with 3065 viewsGTCJack

In case I didn't mention it when you were under a previous guise - and I speak for many when I say this - you are a strange little freak.
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:36 - Oct 25 with 2953 viewsicecoldjack

This line jumps out .
"By the way, it is up to Huw Cooze to defend himself but I will tell you he does not have a fat salary paid by the club but I would guess that out of that £150k a MASSIVE proportion goes on printing costs which he handles and then passes back to the club. He has to record it in the interests but to think he himself benefits from that amount is incorrect. "
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:38 - Oct 25 with 2927 viewsTheResurrection

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:36 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

This line jumps out .
"By the way, it is up to Huw Cooze to defend himself but I will tell you he does not have a fat salary paid by the club but I would guess that out of that £150k a MASSIVE proportion goes on printing costs which he handles and then passes back to the club. He has to record it in the interests but to think he himself benefits from that amount is incorrect. "

Does Jim White think £40k isn't "fat" enough?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:39 - Oct 25 with 2912 viewsicecoldjack

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:38 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

I think that's what he's saying !

40k is fook all mun !
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 2811 viewsWingstandwood

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:38 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

If you offered a job with that pay rate down this part of the world you'd get a stampede. People who do extremely dangerous jobs and actually die doing so i.e. steel erectors are known to be on that. Sadly in the case of steel erectors, riggers and steeplejacks a significant proportion of that wage would go on (digs) living costs because the vast percentage of time the work always tends to be away from home.

So? £40,000 is very fat especially for a job where being injured by a stapler or being hit by a stray football on a PR engagement seems to be the only tangible hazard.

Argus!

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:56 - Oct 25 with 2777 viewspencoedjack

Take the lemon out of your gob ffs
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 22:01 - Oct 25 with 2728 viewsjacktar

And of course its half a weeks pay for some of our players.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 11:07 - Oct 26 with 2373 viewsSoberBaker

And more to the point: Who, off here, decided to 'bury' the link in the OP's post in to the 'Bury' section of the Fans Network?

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 11:35 - Oct 26 with 2305 viewsUplandsJack

Good God when is this going to end.....
Either Jim himself has been kept in the dark or has blatantly lied to us on at least 2 occasions now about this topic....

If it's the 1st option then how has this been able to carry on since 2011 with the Vice Chairman of the fans trust being totally unaware of it?

If it's the 2nd, How can any of us trust the man Again?..

If it's proved he knew and lied he has to go too.... No other option.
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 12:40 - Oct 26 with 2218 viewscostalotta

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 11:35 - Oct 26 by UplandsJack

Good God when is this going to end.....
Either Jim himself has been kept in the dark or has blatantly lied to us on at least 2 occasions now about this topic....

If it's the 1st option then how has this been able to carry on since 2011 with the Vice Chairman of the fans trust being totally unaware of it?

If it's the 2nd, How can any of us trust the man Again?..

If it's proved he knew and lied he has to go too.... No other option.

Without doubt! It should go further though IMO. A clean slate is required with a new board made up of those capable of a fight. I know this won't be liked but it has to be that way IMO. Their positions on the board are now untenable, all of them. For everything that has happened on their watch.
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 12:54 - Oct 26 with 2161 viewsperchrockjack

We'll is he.

Sumbler now Jim White openly vilified.

Hey, walk away Phil, fook the Trust and the Club for that matter.

Jenkins, Cooze, yeah, all fook off .

Take comfort in family and friend . Jim too.

You not need this.

Get rid of this virus Mods or we ll see real unpleasantness return to this site.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 13:39 - Oct 26 with 2067 viewsTheResurrection

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 12:54 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

We'll is he.

You not need this.

Get rid of this virus Mods or we ll see real unpleasantness return to this site.

Aren't you capable of sticking to topic or are you that embedded on your quest to rid your evil mind of your poisonous thoughts.

I am watching you.

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 17:44 - Oct 26 with 1828 viewsDarran

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 13:39 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

Aren't you capable of sticking to topic or are you that embedded on your quest to rid your evil mind of your poisonous thoughts.

I am watching you.

The link hasn't been removed it is on the site the only reason people are saying it's not is because a pathetic site (nonce) doesn't allow links to planet swans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 19:24 - Oct 26 with 1665 viewsLeonisGod

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 21:16 - Oct 25 by GTCJack

In case I didn't mention it when you were under a previous guise - and I speak for many when I say this - you are a strange little freak.

Who is it?
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 00:50 - Oct 27 with 1487 viewsSmellyplumz

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 12:54 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

We'll is he.

You not need this.

You can't just get rid of someone because you don't like what they say otherwise you would of been long gone, you might of done it like that in the police but not here love.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 06:03 - Oct 27 with 1419 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 19:24 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

Who is it?

Why don't you ask the user yourself?
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 08:49 - Oct 27 with 1280 viewsLoyal

If Huw Cooze has been paid directors fees of 40k a year or so and he also had a contract for printing then heads should roll not only at the club but on the trust, sorry to say this but it's a fact.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:05 - Oct 27 with 1242 viewscostalotta

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 08:49 - Oct 27 by Loyal

If Huw Cooze has been paid directors fees of 40k a year or so and he also had a contract for printing then heads should roll not only at the club but on the trust, sorry to say this but it's a fact.

There is a groundswell building for sure.

And without commenting on the niceness etc the Trust board, they have to go! Too passive, too soft, too many excuses, too late! But Not only because of the most recent revelations but because now you can see them coming a mile off! All the personalities are known, the tactical, strategy and element of surprise gone and has been demonstrated and failed, the quest to maintain position and order within the ranks is desperate. Just look at some of the posts over the lAst few days. I know it's harsh but we have no chance at all as things stand. How can this trust board unite the fans given everything that's happened. We need a Churchill not a chamberlain or for the film buffs out there a Michael not a Tom!

Thos used to a fight will know exactly what I mean.
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:11 - Oct 27 with 1221 viewsTheResurrection

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:05 - Oct 27 by costalotta

There is a groundswell building for sure.

And without commenting on the niceness etc the Trust board, they have to go! Too passive, too soft, too many excuses, too late! But Not only because of the most recent revelations but because now you can see them coming a mile off! All the personalities are known, the tactical, strategy and element of surprise gone and has been demonstrated and failed, the quest to maintain position and order within the ranks is desperate. Just look at some of the posts over the lAst few days. I know it's harsh but we have no chance at all as things stand. How can this trust board unite the fans given everything that's happened. We need a Churchill not a chamberlain or for the film buffs out there a Michael not a Tom!

Thos used to a fight will know exactly what I mean.

Can you write my posts for me?

Spot on.

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:31 - Oct 27 with 1173 viewscostalotta

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:11 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

Can you write my posts for me?

Spot on.

There is no pleasure to take in expressing these views. I've written many posts in the past probing the Trust. Perhaps asking difficult and awkward questions and sometimes I have felt bad afterwards because I do know of the good work they have done. But the trust must be policed and challenged to do better and try harder....always. And also to remember in doing better and trying harder that it's about the fans and ultimately the club and not the individuals. So in some ways that moots any suggestion of "giving up time". But the problem now is the game has changed dramatically and we are left with a trust that seems to be impotent in its current form.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 9:32]
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:36 - Oct 27 with 1157 viewsTheResurrection

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:31 - Oct 27 by costalotta

There is no pleasure to take in expressing these views. I've written many posts in the past probing the Trust. Perhaps asking difficult and awkward questions and sometimes I have felt bad afterwards because I do know of the good work they have done. But the trust must be policed and challenged to do better and try harder....always. And also to remember in doing better and trying harder that it's about the fans and ultimately the club and not the individuals. So in some ways that moots any suggestion of "giving up time". But the problem now is the game has changed dramatically and we are left with a trust that seems to be impotent in its current form.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 9:32]

I know you have and I have never seen the Trust, especially Uxbridge ever accept any criticism. It's always to defend a position or situation and always along the lines of"well I'm happy with that or I don't see anything wrong with that"

Unbelievable arrogance and weakness.

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:50 - Oct 27 with 1141 viewsLoyal

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:36 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

I know you have and I have never seen the Trust, especially Uxbridge ever accept any criticism. It's always to defend a position or situation and always along the lines of"well I'm happy with that or I don't see anything wrong with that"

There is a definite opinion the person you mention has a serously poor attitude. Like numerous of his associates in that locale' for sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:56 - Oct 27 with 1123 viewscostalotta

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:36 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

Hang on a second.

I do not know Ux' personally but I have enjoyed debating with him a few times on here and whilst sometimes in those debates we've both agreed to disagree or got the wrong end of the stick as it were I'd like to think there is a respect for each other's views.

I also think he's done some sterling work in regards of tech governance etc. My issues are about the club first and foremost and as a fan of the club and given we've got a Trust that is supposed to look out for our interests in that respect they've failed massively, in that regard.

For me none of this is personal.

(By the way, I'm not suggesting it is for you neither! )
Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:58 - Oct 27 with 1116 viewsTheResurrection

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 09:56 - Oct 27 by costalotta

Hang on a second.

I do not know Ux' personally but I have enjoyed debating with him a few times on here and whilst sometimes in those debates we've both agreed to disagree or got the wrong end of the stick as it were I'd like to think there is a respect for each other's views.

I also think he's done some sterling work in regards of tech governance etc. My issues are about the club first and foremost and as a fan of the club and given we've got a Trust that is supposed to look out for our interests in that respect they've failed massively, in that regard.

For me none of this is personal.

(By the way, I'm not suggesting it is for you neither! )

I stand by what I said about him.

Is the Vice Chairman of the Trust lying in this post? on 10:02 - Oct 27 with 1098 viewsDarran

If people want ask about the Vice Chairman of the Trust why don't they ask him on the Guestbook?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024