Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So come on then Supporters Trust 13:32 - Nov 15 with 3221 viewsswancity

Let's have an update. What are you doing about the sale, the management change and everything else?

Still with the Solicitors ? If so, what's their latest ? If it's a secret say so but at least let's have an update. Is anything being challenged? Let's have it.

On the playing side, best of luck to our players on Saturday it would be a brilliant boost all round if they can get that win but honestly I would put our chances at around 10/1.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

So come on then Supporters Trust on 13:35 - Nov 15 with 2254 viewsMattG

Even the bookies have us at 5/1. By far the biggest outside bet of the weekend which, given Everton's current form, says a lot about where we are.
So come on then Supporters Trust on 14:08 - Nov 15 with 2180 viewsStarsky

Just push the fecking neuclear trust button.
Let's take them all down and start again

It's just the internet, init.

So come on then Supporters Trust on 16:33 - Nov 15 with 2011 viewsswancity

Well? Assume nothing happening. At the time when everything should be happening. Is it reasonable to expect some news?

So come on then Supporters Trust on 17:00 - Nov 15 with 1961 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Hunting wabbits

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

So come on then Supporters Trust on 17:30 - Nov 15 with 1918 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I was a bit surprised that Phil didn't take the JackSwan's offer of an inclusion in the magazine.
At least it was speading the message.
So come on then Supporters Trust on 17:40 - Nov 15 with 1894 viewsDafyddHuw

So come on then Supporters Trust on 14:08 - Nov 15 by Starsky

Just push the fecking neuclear trust button.
Let's take them all down and start again

Never happen butt.

Apparently, having a football club (of which the fans own 1/5th) sold behind your back isn't a big enough no-no to warrant any action.

Only thing I can think of is that the Trust are being passive-aggresive, and they're standing back whilst the club gets raped, pillaged and destroyed by the yanks. They can then step in and pick up the pieces. Sounds far fetched, but I can't work out any other reason.

Sad as it is for me to say this, keep your money in your pocket next season. I am. Cos what's the point?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2016 17:44]
So come on then Supporters Trust on 18:12 - Nov 15 with 1829 viewsswancity

So come on then Supporters Trust on 17:40 - Nov 15 by DafyddHuw

Never happen butt.

Apparently, having a football club (of which the fans own 1/5th) sold behind your back isn't a big enough no-no to warrant any action.

Only thing I can think of is that the Trust are being passive-aggresive, and they're standing back whilst the club gets raped, pillaged and destroyed by the yanks. They can then step in and pick up the pieces. Sounds far fetched, but I can't work out any other reason.

Sad as it is for me to say this, keep your money in your pocket next season. I am. Cos what's the point?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2016 17:44]

I'm hoping that there's lots going on behind the scenes and that they weren't simply palmed off as non entities which is the inference in the last Trust news letter on line when they appeared to be satisfied to have had a meeting even though it wasn't productive. Start going up the gears chaps or you have been well and truly slaughtered without even a token gesture in response.

So come on then Supporters Trust on 18:40 - Nov 15 with 1768 viewsOldjack

So come on then Supporters Trust on 18:12 - Nov 15 by swancity

I'm hoping that there's lots going on behind the scenes and that they weren't simply palmed off as non entities which is the inference in the last Trust news letter on line when they appeared to be satisfied to have had a meeting even though it wasn't productive. Start going up the gears chaps or you have been well and truly slaughtered without even a token gesture in response.

What power do they have ?none as far as i'm concerned .They like Judas Huw are mere pawns ,At the end of the day the Yanks will do what they want when they want and there's nowt the trust or you and i can do about it ATM they got us all by the nuts

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

So come on then Supporters Trust on 18:44 - Nov 15 with 1755 viewsswancity

So come on then Supporters Trust on 18:40 - Nov 15 by Oldjack

What power do they have ?none as far as i'm concerned .They like Judas Huw are mere pawns ,At the end of the day the Yanks will do what they want when they want and there's nowt the trust or you and i can do about it ATM they got us all by the nuts

Well we have been assured that the Trust have got the best legal representation possible ( not that they said that ) so something must give, it's just that time is of the essence and they're keeping it quiet mysteriously.

So come on then Supporters Trust on 18:49 - Nov 15 with 1723 viewsOldjack

So come on then Supporters Trust on 18:44 - Nov 15 by swancity

Well we have been assured that the Trust have got the best legal representation possible ( not that they said that ) so something must give, it's just that time is of the essence and they're keeping it quiet mysteriously.

I presume your talking about the legality of the massive sellout ,we shall wait and see ,but i wouldn't hold your breath and it could take years to sort out by which time we'll be buried in the lower leagues yet again ,very sad times lay ahead i feel

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So come on then Supporters Trust on 19:12 - Nov 15 with 1648 viewsmonmouth

The sellout can't be reversed, the club we knew is gone, kaput, a dead parrot. God knows what the trust can salvage, but I've no doubt they are not sitting on their hands. Someting will break soon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So come on then Supporters Trust on 19:18 - Nov 15 with 1622 viewsNeiltheTaylor

So come on then Supporters Trust on 19:12 - Nov 15 by monmouth

The sellout can't be reversed, the club we knew is gone, kaput, a dead parrot. God knows what the trust can salvage, but I've no doubt they are not sitting on their hands. Someting will break soon.

Your heart?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

So come on then Supporters Trust on 19:18 - Nov 15 with 1620 viewsUxbridge

Aye, discussions continue. When there is information to share, as with the recent address, it will be. Agree that things cannot drag on though, uncertainty does nobody any favours.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So come on then Supporters Trust on 19:19 - Nov 15 with 1617 viewsmonmouth

So come on then Supporters Trust on 19:18 - Nov 15 by NeiltheTaylor

Your heart?

If I had one, yes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So come on then Supporters Trust on 20:29 - Nov 15 with 1470 viewsKilkennyjack

Simple choice for the Trust.

Exert influence model - in which case do so. Help make our club a success again.
Or
Sell up and wait model - grab dividends due, sell up shares, and wait for the rainy day to come. Consider legal options.

Is there much more to say....?

Beware of the Risen People

So come on then Supporters Trust on 21:38 - Nov 15 with 1378 viewsGowerjack

So come on then Supporters Trust on 20:29 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

Simple choice for the Trust.

Exert influence model - in which case do so. Help make our club a success again.
Or
Sell up and wait model - grab dividends due, sell up shares, and wait for the rainy day to come. Consider legal options.

Is there much more to say....?

How much are the shares worth and who would buy them?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

So come on then Supporters Trust on 22:00 - Nov 15 with 1331 viewsBorojack

Yes Huw Cooze big toe if he dtops his wallet on it.
Supported the club for over 40 years and never felt as disinterested as I do now.
The Sellouts, Yanks , gutless players clueless manager.
Toothless Trust
Sick of the fukcing lot..

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

So come on then Supporters Trust on 22:05 - Nov 15 with 1307 viewsWingstandwood

So come on then Supporters Trust on 21:38 - Nov 15 by Gowerjack

I am quite knowledgeable about share prices and their value can drop considerably upon stuff like a worrying annual report, fall in revenue, fall in profits, uncertainty for future prospects etc. Emotion/psychology plays a large part in it.

I would say the clubs current predicament would make any Trust share sale far less attractive to investors compared to a few months back and I would think that the U.S buyers have at present a real-time serious threat of huge losses on the share value of their investment sum. Or put it this way if you asked me if I'd buy shares in SCFC at present I'd say NO, NO, NO!

Argus!

So come on then Supporters Trust on 22:13 - Nov 15 with 1265 viewsKilkennyjack

So come on then Supporters Trust on 21:38 - Nov 15 by Gowerjack

American friends, if they believe in the club ?

Clearly not worth the £21m that they were worth though.
And thats the potential court case right there i guess.

A war chest of £10m for a rainy day ?
Who can say ?

So come on then Supporters Trust on 22:43 - Nov 15 with 1208 viewsGowerjack

So come on then Supporters Trust on 22:13 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

American friends, if they believe in the club ?

Clearly not worth the £21m that they were worth though.
And thats the potential court case right there i guess.

A war chest of £10m for a rainy day ?
Who can say ?

Is it not the case that the dilution of the voting rights has made the Trust's shares practically worthless?

Or am I misunderstanding the situation?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

So come on then Supporters Trust on 23:03 - Nov 15 with 1172 viewsWingstandwood

So come on then Supporters Trust on 22:43 - Nov 15 by Gowerjack

Is it not the case that the dilution of the voting rights has made the Trust's shares practically worthless?

Or am I misunderstanding the situation?

I would definitely say at the very least the dilution of voting rights has made them less attractive to potential future purchasers. That IMO is how f#cking dirty the scumbag sellouts really were because they deliberately made sure (in collaboration) that the buyers were given the power/ace cards. In the same process they deliberately denied the Trust the opportunity to decide/determine the future of its own share holding bearing in mind a takeover did rather change SCST's circumstances significantly.

The sellouts are nothing but a dirty bunch of conniving, double crossing sh#t stained individuals that belong in the gutter!!!!!!!

Argus!

So come on then Supporters Trust on 23:10 - Nov 15 with 1151 viewsWatchman

Trust or sell outs pick your side! If you are not a Trust member then be quiet! until you stump up, if you do not stump up you side with 'the snollies'

your choice your keyboard

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

So come on then Supporters Trust on 23:23 - Nov 15 with 1127 viewsKilkennyjack

So come on then Supporters Trust on 23:10 - Nov 15 by Watchman

Trust or sell outs pick your side! If you are not a Trust member then be quiet! until you stump up, if you do not stump up you side with 'the snollies'

your choice your keyboard

I am a trust member, i hope that is ok.

For what its worth, my view is that the Trust is for all Swansea City fans. Trust members and potential trust members alike.

So come on then Supporters Trust on 20:53 - Nov 16 with 926 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If the American's really wanted to maximise their "yield" aqnd flog the training ground and the academy - would they be allowed to legally?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So come on then Supporters Trust on 21:31 - Nov 16 with 886 viewsWatchman

So come on then Supporters Trust on 20:53 - Nov 16 by Brynmill_Jack

If the American's really wanted to maximise their "yield" aqnd flog the training ground and the academy - would they be allowed to legally?

yep

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024