Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we all the morning after? 10:37 - Nov 27 with 1799 viewsdickythorpe

I'm still exhillarated by that game! All season so far it's been " I struggle to see where the goals will come from"
" it's not over until May" and " Bob is out of his depth"

I won't even get involved with the Trust and off the field stuff.

When all is said and done we had a team that fought for us yesterday and wanted to get a result for us.

A long way to go and a lot of hard work ahead.

KEEP THE FAITH YJB's
How are we all the morning after? on 10:57 - Nov 27 with 1752 viewsjack2jack

Agreed,as you say along way to go,and the jury is still out for BB, but what a rollercoaster of a game.COYS
How are we all the morning after? on 11:06 - Nov 27 with 1716 viewsBloodyhills

Am chuffed we got the 3 points and am hoping that this win will boost the players confidence a bit.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2016 13:46]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

How are we all the morning after? on 11:06 - Nov 27 with 1714 viewsPrivate_Partz

How are we all the morning after? on 10:57 - Nov 27 by jack2jack

Agreed,as you say along way to go,and the jury is still out for BB, but what a rollercoaster of a game.COYS

I was on the concourse when the winner went in. Was in a complete stated of shock and could not celebrate as all went crackers around me. Still on a state of shock today.
I sometimes head for the concourse when the match is about to end and applaud the players from there. It is surprising how often we get a late one and I get a birds eye view when that happens.
Before Jackfath has a go at me..... I sit on the end if an isle and I always go down the steps during a pause in play. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How are we all the morning after? on 11:08 - Nov 27 with 1698 viewsCooperman

So far I have seen the game live, watched GOTD, MOTD, GOTD repeat, and now Goals On Sunday.

I still can't quite believe what I witnessed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How are we all the morning after? on 11:15 - Nov 27 with 1675 viewsjack2jack

How are we all the morning after? on 11:06 - Nov 27 by Private_Partz

I was on the concourse when the winner went in. Was in a complete stated of shock and could not celebrate as all went crackers around me. Still on a state of shock today.
I sometimes head for the concourse when the match is about to end and applaud the players from there. It is surprising how often we get a late one and I get a birds eye view when that happens.
Before Jackfath has a go at me..... I sit on the end if an isle and I always go down the steps during a pause in play. ;-)

We were still in the stand,talking to a couple next to us they couldn't believe it either,im mean it was all over the place really,but you couldn't take your eyes off it.Lets hope we kick on now.........please!
How are we all the morning after? on 11:28 - Nov 27 with 1636 viewsPegojack

I was in the stand until the end. We still had four minutes to endure after the winner went in. Longest four minutes of my life. There were quite a few gaps around me where people had walked out, but everyone who was left, including me, were standing up and kicking every ball, jumping for every header.
How are we all the morning after? on 11:28 - Nov 27 with 1636 viewsNeiltheTaylor

My wife just asked me if I'm going to be obsessing over the Swans all day today too over morning coffee!

I think she's expecting something done today.

Dog got walked didn't he! And I drove to town to get her wine. Bloody cheek.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

How are we all the morning after? on 11:29 - Nov 27 with 1631 viewsShonky

How are we all the morning after? on 11:08 - Nov 27 by Cooperman

So far I have seen the game live, watched GOTD, MOTD, GOTD repeat, and now Goals On Sunday.

I still can't quite believe what I witnessed.

Watch MOTD 3 times online. REEPLAY.

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

How are we all the morning after? on 11:31 - Nov 27 with 1615 viewsPegojack

How are we all the morning after? on 11:29 - Nov 27 by Shonky

Watch MOTD 3 times online. REEPLAY.

Yes, and while we're at it, I haven't seen anyone mention Gylfi's goal to get us back in the game. Sheer bloody brilliance, the guy is priceless. (Thank you, Iceland, you cod munching, viking Jack bast*rds).
[Post edited 27 Nov 2016 11:33]
How are we all the morning after? on 11:34 - Nov 27 with 1593 viewsHumpty

How are we all the morning after? on 11:31 - Nov 27 by Pegojack

Yes, and while we're at it, I haven't seen anyone mention Gylfi's goal to get us back in the game. Sheer bloody brilliance, the guy is priceless. (Thank you, Iceland, you cod munching, viking Jack bast*rds).

Agreed. The one truly priceless player we have.
How are we all the morning after? on 11:36 - Nov 27 with 1584 viewsmonmouth

How are we all the morning after? on 11:31 - Nov 27 by Pegojack

I didn't think he had a cats chance in hell from so close with the wall 7 yards away. Amazing technique, and a cool duck assist by Amat too. Pundit thought goalie movement error. I don't think he was getting that anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How are we all the morning after? on 11:40 - Nov 27 with 1572 viewsWarwickHunt

How are we all the morning after? on 11:28 - Nov 27 by Pegojack

I was in the stand until the end. We still had four minutes to endure after the winner went in. Longest four minutes of my life. There were quite a few gaps around me where people had walked out, but everyone who was left, including me, were standing up and kicking every ball, jumping for every header.

Jumping for every header?

Bring your kit to WHL...
How are we all the morning after? on 13:04 - Nov 27 with 1447 viewsWatchman

How are we all the morning after? on 11:36 - Nov 27 by monmouth

I didn't think he had a cats chance in hell from so close with the wall 7 yards away. Amazing technique, and a cool duck assist by Amat too. Pundit thought goalie movement error. I don't think he was getting that anyway.

the good thing was that Palace put a small man on the end of the wall, it made it easier

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

How are we all the morning after? on 13:22 - Nov 27 with 1392 viewsmax936

It was an incredible game, when we conceded early to Zaha's goal I thought this is going to be a painful afternoon and then we had a Ref who couldn't mark out 10 yrds for the freekick it was like anything and everything was against us, but up stepped Siggy and it was 1-1, we came ot for the 2nd half and looked very positive and we scored two pretty quick goals, then they had a flukey 2nd and I looked at the clock can we hold, but they unbelievably scored 3 goals in about 10 mins and the body language of our players looked awful, then Llorente came on and we scored and then he scored the winner, unbelievable stuff it really was and I was privileged to be there, as for Bob well my feelings are still that he's not right for us, but he listened to his coaches in their deep discussion and changed things and we got the job done, so I'll cut him some slack for now at least.

The substitutions before they scored though were strange indeed, but luckily we were able to change it back with Montero [what injury?] and Llorente coming on, inspired

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How are we all the morning after? on 13:23 - Nov 27 with 1388 viewsSgorioFruit

well i have spent a good hour this morning looking at the replay of the goals but paying attention to how gutted the crystal palace players looked when our 4th and 5th went in.
I then proceeded to have a look at the crystal palace forum to see how gutted the fans sounded.
When I should be celebrating an epic win for the swans all I can think about is looking to see how gutted palace are.

that's pathetic isn't it?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

How are we all the morning after? on 13:25 - Nov 27 with 1378 views34dfgdf54

How are we all the morning after? on 13:23 - Nov 27 by SgorioFruit

well i have spent a good hour this morning looking at the replay of the goals but paying attention to how gutted the crystal palace players looked when our 4th and 5th went in.
I then proceeded to have a look at the crystal palace forum to see how gutted the fans sounded.
When I should be celebrating an epic win for the swans all I can think about is looking to see how gutted palace are.

that's pathetic isn't it?

It's a good thing, mentally break them down. I'm loving the fact that they are hurting.
How are we all the morning after? on 13:34 - Nov 27 with 1356 viewsPegojack

How are we all the morning after? on 13:25 - Nov 27 by 34dfgdf54

It's a good thing, mentally break them down. I'm loving the fact that they are hurting.

Yeah, we're playing them again on 3rd January.
How are we all the morning after? on 13:45 - Nov 27 with 1318 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How are we all the morning after? on 13:04 - Nov 27 by Watchman

the good thing was that Palace put a small man on the end of the wall, it made it easier

With Amat stood next to him who ducked.....

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How are we all the morning after? on 15:18 - Nov 27 with 1157 viewsairedale

Different kettle of fish the next one though, Spurs are a good team. Don't believe there's ever been a white hart though.
How are we all the morning after? on 15:20 - Nov 27 with 1156 viewsmonmouth

How are we all the morning after? on 13:22 - Nov 27 by max936

It was an incredible game, when we conceded early to Zaha's goal I thought this is going to be a painful afternoon and then we had a Ref who couldn't mark out 10 yrds for the freekick it was like anything and everything was against us, but up stepped Siggy and it was 1-1, we came ot for the 2nd half and looked very positive and we scored two pretty quick goals, then they had a flukey 2nd and I looked at the clock can we hold, but they unbelievably scored 3 goals in about 10 mins and the body language of our players looked awful, then Llorente came on and we scored and then he scored the winner, unbelievable stuff it really was and I was privileged to be there, as for Bob well my feelings are still that he's not right for us, but he listened to his coaches in their deep discussion and changed things and we got the job done, so I'll cut him some slack for now at least.

The substitutions before they scored though were strange indeed, but luckily we were able to change it back with Montero [what injury?] and Llorente coming on, inspired

Llorente came on at 1-1 Max.

How are we all the morning after? on 15:45 - Nov 27 with 1089 viewsClinton

When our third went in yesterday, I was ecstatic. Big hugs all round in the North. But when the winner went in, I was too mentally drained to celebrate properly. Like a few around me, I was "wtf have I just seen". The whole thing absolutely shredded my head, didnt sleep at all well.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

How are we all the morning after? on 15:57 - Nov 27 with 1046 viewsmax936

How are we all the morning after? on 15:20 - Nov 27 by monmouth

Llorente came on at 1-1 Max.

Yeah, I missed that one out, thought he was excellent when he did come on.

Question about Baston is he injured or just out of favour? massive cock up at 15million for him to be a mistake considering the money could have been spent in strengthening other positions,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How are we all the morning after? on 16:17 - Nov 27 with 999 viewsmonmouth

How are we all the morning after? on 15:57 - Nov 27 by max936

Yeah, I missed that one out, thought he was excellent when he did come on.

Question about Baston is he injured or just out of favour? massive cock up at 15million for him to be a mistake considering the money could have been spent in strengthening other positions,

If I'm speculating? Baston and Llorente really f*cked Bob off in the ManU game. Llorente has worked hard in training to get more up to speed, so got a go yesterday when we clearly had the attacking capability of a wet kipper before he came on.

I quite liked the line 'I didn't know whether to hug some of them or kill some of them' or similar that Bobbo came out with. Let's see what action he takes next weekend.

How are we all the morning after? on 16:55 - Nov 27 with 943 viewsnierika

It was an emotional rollercoaster. I stupidly got overconfident when we went up 3-1 thinking the win was in the bag. When they went up 3-4 I was completely gutted and went into the other room to lay down. Then I heard my friend scream that we scored with the roar of the crowd and came running back into the room. The fact that we all knew that a draw wasnt going to cut it just ratcheted up my stress level from their first goal. After the longest final 3-4 minutes of my life I was laying on a wood floor with my arms up. Still much work to be done but its a relief to be only a couple points down to a number of teams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024