Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare 12:06 - Dec 20 with 2857 viewssbwng

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38368004

Goulet

How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 12:15 - Dec 20 with 2827 viewsPegojack

Completely ignores the major issue for most of us, i.e. the treachery of the sell-outs in keeping the takeover deal secret from the Supporters Trust, rendering our shareholding financially worthless. Scum.
How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 12:44 - Dec 20 with 2711 viewsdickythorpe

"Only Laudrup was sacked". Garry Monk totally airbrushed then!!
How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 12:44 - Dec 20 with 2710 viewsLeonWasGod

How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 12:44 - Dec 20 by dickythorpe

"Only Laudrup was sacked". Garry Monk totally airbrushed then!!

Who?
How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 13:02 - Dec 20 with 2645 viewsDafyddHuw

How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 12:15 - Dec 20 by Pegojack

Completely ignores the major issue for most of us, i.e. the treachery of the sell-outs in keeping the takeover deal secret from the Supporters Trust, rendering our shareholding financially worthless. Scum.

New owners went along with it too, Shadwell.

They could have said "No, it's not morally (or legally) correct to kepp a 21% shareholder in the dark".

But they didn't. So buyers and sellers are equally contemptable.
How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 13:08 - Dec 20 with 2624 viewsPegojack

How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 13:02 - Dec 20 by DafyddHuw

New owners went along with it too, Shadwell.

They could have said "No, it's not morally (or legally) correct to kepp a 21% shareholder in the dark".

But they didn't. So buyers and sellers are equally contemptable.

I agree with you, but it wasn't even mentioned in that article.
How Swans Dream Turned Into A Nightmare on 20:26 - Dec 20 with 2398 viewsRevJames

When's the film coming out?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024