Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob since the sack 18:41 - Dec 30 with 4790 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolute no class shown by him whatsoever. You would swear the way he is going on that he has been dealt with unfairly, for me he should have got the sack 2/3 games earlier.

Total douche and can see now how he was such a failure here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bob since the sack on 18:43 - Dec 30 with 3492 viewsClinton

Ignore him. Look forward.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bob since the sack on 18:44 - Dec 30 with 3474 viewsCooperman

I've seen and heard more TV and radio coverage about him / from him I n the last few days than I have in the last few months.

He'll end up in next years I'm a Celebrity at this rate.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bob since the sack on 18:46 - Dec 30 with 3450 viewsLeonWasGod

Contrast it to Guidolin, says it all really. Sadly Bob was not ready for the pressures of a relegation battle. He reckoned he knew what he was getting himself into, but I don't think he did.
Bob since the sack on 18:53 - Dec 30 with 3384 viewssomersetsimon

I've seen a comment from him that the board lost their nerve. He makes it sound like he had some cunning plan that was about to pay off.
Bob since the sack on 18:57 - Dec 30 with 3341 viewsAl_Bundy

Bob since the sack on 18:53 - Dec 30 by somersetsimon

I've seen a comment from him that the board lost their nerve. He makes it sound like he had some cunning plan that was about to pay off.

They lost their nerve when they employed him.

Can't remember any fans backing Bob's appointment , disaster waiting to happen !!!

The fans see it ... the board of directors don't !
Bob since the sack on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 3269 viewsHugeEnkins

He just making as much noise as possible before he disappears back to the oblivion of lower league football somewhere obscure. He's definitely wearing thinner than his hair now.
Bob since the sack on 19:11 - Dec 30 with 3214 viewsjack2jack

Bob since the sack on 19:06 - Dec 30 by HugeEnkins

He just making as much noise as possible before he disappears back to the oblivion of lower league football somewhere obscure. He's definitely wearing thinner than his hair now.

Empty vessel's and all that,anyway we've got a massive game tomorrow.
Bob since the sack on 19:12 - Dec 30 with 3195 viewsPURe_Evil

The guy is a clown, no wonder the players didn't respect him.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob since the sack on 19:23 - Dec 30 with 3120 viewsKGriz16

Slap head.
Bob since the sack on 19:32 - Dec 30 with 3032 viewsQJumpingJack

The club should have agreed as part of his pay-off that he would be unable to speak to the media for "x" months.
Most EPL clubs do this. Brendan did not give any interviews until +3 months after his sacking.

For Bob to be on the radio 12 hours after his sacking was simply amazing.

But there again the PR strategy for our new board has been nothing short of a disaster.
The actions of the board are worrying. Very worrying.
Bob since the sack on 19:38 - Dec 30 with 2974 viewsjack2jack

Bob since the sack on 19:32 - Dec 30 by QJumpingJack

The club should have agreed as part of his pay-off that he would be unable to speak to the media for "x" months.
Most EPL clubs do this. Brendan did not give any interviews until +3 months after his sacking.

For Bob to be on the radio 12 hours after his sacking was simply amazing.

But there again the PR strategy for our new board has been nothing short of a disaster.
The actions of the board are worrying. Very worrying.

Guess they didn't think it would end so badly or so quickly, maybe they do things differently over in the US,and I'm not being xenophobic when I say that.
Bob since the sack on 19:44 - Dec 30 with 2934 viewsWingstandwood

The guy should just be grateful he has earned FROM FAILURE in three months what many an SCFC supporter would earn in FORTY-PLUS-YEARS on the minimum wage. The guy should count his lucky stars that he was gifted a job way, way, way beyond his ability and qualifications to do so. It was a lottery win!

The guys stats for SCFC are absolutely appalling complete with a defensive/goals against record that beggars-belief. That alone should have brought some humility and realisation from himself. FFS the guy could not even do bread and butter stuff like organise a team so it could defend to a level where it was slightly above the mind-blowingly appalling disgrace it was.

Argus!

Bob since the sack on 19:47 - Dec 30 with 2920 viewsNOTRAC

Three year contract.Compensation to be agreed.Will probably get more money as pay off than the total amount he's ever earned .He should be kissing Jenkins bum. A couple of million pounds for eight weeks work, and disastrous work at that.
What the hell has he got to complain about?

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Bob since the sack on 19:47 - Dec 30 with 2913 viewsjack2jack

Bob since the sack on 19:44 - Dec 30 by Wingstandwood

The guy should just be grateful he has earned FROM FAILURE in three months what many an SCFC supporter would earn in FORTY-PLUS-YEARS on the minimum wage. The guy should count his lucky stars that he was gifted a job way, way, way beyond his ability and qualifications to do so. It was a lottery win!

The guys stats for SCFC are absolutely appalling complete with a defensive/goals against record that beggars-belief. That alone should have brought some humility and realisation from himself. FFS the guy could not even do bread and butter stuff like organise a team so it could defend to a level where it was slightly above the mind-blowingly appalling disgrace it was.

Agreed, but remember it was all our fault, he was sacked.
Bob since the sack on 19:51 - Dec 30 with 2881 viewswestwalesed

Bob since the sack on 19:44 - Dec 30 by Wingstandwood

Great post and the financial point you make makes me sick. Rewarded for abject failure......

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Bob since the sack on 19:52 - Dec 30 with 2874 viewsNOTRAC

Not our fault .Jenkins fault for giving him a THREE year contract.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Bob since the sack on 19:58 - Dec 30 with 2811 viewsjack2jack

Bob since the sack on 19:52 - Dec 30 by NOTRAC

Yeah I know but according to BB, it was those horrid Swans fans,apart from the fact that he was....................etc
Bob since the sack on 20:00 - Dec 30 with 2802 viewsJonnyTheJack

Bob since the sack on 19:52 - Dec 30 by NOTRAC

Huw and the board should be sacked for that. No manager should be getting a 3 year contract these days let alone a club in our position. Baffling and hideous decision.
Bob since the sack on 20:56 - Dec 30 with 2637 viewsDavillin

Bob since the sack on 18:46 - Dec 30 by LeonWasGod

Contrast it to Guidolin, says it all really. Sadly Bob was not ready for the pressures of a relegation battle. He reckoned he knew what he was getting himself into, but I don't think he did.

Stole the words out of my mouth. Guidolin [as well as previously-sacked managers] left with grace and class.

And did well thereafter. Something Bradley [who watched Jack to a King] will not do, I'm afraid. And I think he knows it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bob since the sack on 21:00 - Dec 30 with 2614 viewsDavillin

Bob since the sack on 19:38 - Dec 30 by jack2jack

Guess they didn't think it would end so badly or so quickly, maybe they do things differently over in the US,and I'm not being xenophobic when I say that.

J2J, honestly I do not remember a single American head coach or manager in any sport who ever left with such a lack of class.

The good ones get another comparable job right quickly; the Bradley types just fade away.

If someone can point out more than one Yank manager who behaved this badly, I'll be surprised. Two would shock me.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bob since the sack on 21:04 - Dec 30 with 2584 viewswaynekerr55

Bob since the sack on 21:00 - Dec 30 by Davillin

J2J, honestly I do not remember a single American head coach or manager in any sport who ever left with such a lack of class.

The good ones get another comparable job right quickly; the Bradley types just fade away.

If someone can point out more than one Yank manager who behaved this badly, I'll be surprised. Two would shock me.

Praise the lord for your arrival DAV!

Thankfully you haven't been brainwashed by the xenphobe crew 👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bob since the sack on 21:08 - Dec 30 with 2571 viewsDarran

No class like that prick Laudrup.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob since the sack on 21:14 - Dec 30 with 2544 viewsJackBaston

The entire ordeal has been disgusting
NO manager should be saying what hes been
If he thinks hes getting another job anywhere else then he truly is clueless
Bob since the sack on 21:15 - Dec 30 with 2530 viewsdobjack2

The way he talks you would think that we've been unlucky with our results.
Bob since the sack on 21:23 - Dec 30 with 2491 viewsRancid

Bob who?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024