Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? 17:10 - Jan 5 with 4275 viewsSwanjack10

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:15 - Jan 5 with 3364 viewsSwanjack10

Heartbreaking news i found out yesterday from a loved one that theres only 6 months of her life left at 45 years old,couldnt ask for a kinder ,happy loving girl with kids,life is brutal,im not ashamed to admit im in tears on my own,but i think id rather not know ,its so tough guys.

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:19 - Jan 5 with 3349 viewsNogginthenog

I was diagnosed with colon cancer 25 years ago, i wasn't given the opportunity to decide , my surgeon spelled it out that i would need some very invasive surgery and the outcome was unknown, fortunately I survived. My poor sister recently died from this disease and she only lived a few months after diagnosis.
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:21 - Jan 5 with 3346 viewsblueytheblue

Sorry to hear that.

If given the choice, I'd honestly want to know. Knowing I had X months left, then I'd be able to make all the arrangements I needed to make to ensure family would have things in place / handled for them, ie finances. I just wouldn't want them having to go through additional stress after I passed.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:26 - Jan 5 with 3329 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:21 - Jan 5 by blueytheblue

Sorry to hear that.

If given the choice, I'd honestly want to know. Knowing I had X months left, then I'd be able to make all the arrangements I needed to make to ensure family would have things in place / handled for them, ie finances. I just wouldn't want them having to go through additional stress after I passed.

A few years ago My father in law was given two months and lasted exactly that. He used the first of those to do as you describe financially and do a few things he was capable of doing. He was in no state to do anything for the second month. It was much better for him that he knew.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:31 - Jan 5 with 3313 viewsSwanjack10

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:21 - Jan 5 by blueytheblue

Sorry to hear that.

Very brave which makes me like a wimp!nogging sorry to hear your reply,she loves scfc and her young daughter so darran has messaged me a contact within the club to try and have a meet with players for them,not much else i can do apart from support all of them.

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:43 - Jan 5 with 3269 viewsSwanjack10

Before i go offline,whenever you lot of the jack family argue over silly differences,sit back and realise how lucky we all are

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 18:20 - Jan 5 with 3207 viewsNogginthenog

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 17:31 - Jan 5 by Swanjack10

Very brave which makes me like a wimp!nogging sorry to hear your reply,she loves scfc and her young daughter so darran has messaged me a contact within the club to try and have a meet with players for them,not much else i can do apart from support all of them.

I hope it all works out for her.
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 18:37 - Jan 5 with 3172 viewsperchrockjack

Mum ma was diagnosed two months ago but well too late.

It's tough on families

Funeral today was tough mainly because it turned out into a preaching for jesus exercise.

There is no set way to handle it . You will find a way.

If possible, stand up and fight

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 18:42 - Jan 5 with 3159 viewsairedale

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 18:37 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

It's tough on families

Funeral today was tough mainly because it turned out into a preaching for jesus exercise.

Not if the answer was 59, 58, 57, 56..............
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 19:03 - Jan 5 with 3116 viewsmax936

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 18:37 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

It's tough on families

Condolences Richie I didn't know, I knew she was ill, but didn't know it was that bad.

Best Wishes to you and yours.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 19:28 - Jan 5 with 3074 viewsSwanzay

Yes sorry to hear perchrockjack, sincere condolences.
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 3052 viewsLoyal

There's season ticket planning to take into consideration.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 19:59 - Jan 5 with 3029 viewsswan65split

My wife was diagnosed with Breast Cancer just before Xmas 2 years ago, its a life changing illness/ disease that affects everyone close. Hope some sort of cure is out there somewhere, my thoughts are with the previous posters
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:33 - Jan 5 with 2969 viewsDyfnant

My uncle was diagnosed with inoperable pancriatic cancer, they told him he had 12 months to live. That was 7 years ago, cost him a fortune in fags.
Think I would rather know, Hobson's choice between cancer and a nice quick heart attack really though. Certainly at the moment I wouldn't want to be kept hanging on like a lot of elderly are these days, tube fed and that sort of stuff. Euthanasia in the U.K. for those sound of mind hopefully before my days are up, I want to go in my own home

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 2939 viewsBanosswan

Definitely get told. I asked my survival chances as it gave me something to attack.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 2937 viewsairedale

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:33 - Jan 5 by Dyfnant

My uncle was diagnosed with inoperable pancriatic cancer, they told him he had 12 months to live. That was 7 years ago, cost him a fortune in fags.
Think I would rather know, Hobson's choice between cancer and a nice quick heart attack really though. Certainly at the moment I wouldn't want to be kept hanging on like a lot of elderly are these days, tube fed and that sort of stuff. Euthanasia in the U.K. for those sound of mind hopefully before my days are up, I want to go in my own home

When you're ready Dyfnant, just go up on the roof and fall off. Tidy.
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:50 - Jan 5 with 2928 viewsBillClem

Sorry to hear that, take heart and do not give up.
When I was 66 I was diagnoses with Prostrate Cancer and had to have Radical Surgery which leaves you in a bit of a state, The night before the op the surgeon came to visit me
and told me not to worry, he would get me to 70. 3 years later I had 35 sessions of Radiotherapy and now am on 3 monthly injections of HRT. It was all worth while as I am 82 next birthday and was able to see the Swans in the Premiership. Roll on next season.
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:56 - Jan 5 with 2915 viewsNeath_Jack

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:50 - Jan 5 by BillClem

When I was 66 I was diagnoses with Prostrate Cancer and had to have Radical Surgery which leaves you in a bit of a state, The night before the op the surgeon came to visit me
and told me not to worry, he would get me to 70. 3 years later I had 35 sessions of Radiotherapy and now am on 3 monthly injections of HRT. It was all worth while as I am 82 next birthday and was able to see the Swans in the Premiership. Roll on next season.

Brilliant mate, we don't hear enough of these success stories against that utter bast@rd of a disease.

Look forward to hearing them read out your 90th birthday greeting at half time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 21:20 - Jan 5 with 2888 viewsLoyal

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:50 - Jan 5 by BillClem

You bill are what I call a legend 👍
Not Alan tait.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 21:23 - Jan 5 with 2882 viewsexiledclaseboy

Inspiring stuff. Someone very close to me has just been diagnosed with cancer and we'll both take heart from that.

Poll: Tory leader

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 21:36 - Jan 5 with 2861 viewsSwanzay

A close family member of mine has decided today, who Ive been caring for since August. That now is the right time to move from home care to Ty Olwen, once a bed becomes available, surreal stuff!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 22:20]
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 22:21 - Jan 5 with 2818 viewsDyfnant

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 20:46 - Jan 5 by airedale

When you're ready Dyfnant, just go up on the roof and fall off. Tidy.

I live in a bungalow mate

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 22:24 - Jan 5 with 2813 viewsnicky

I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (a blood / bone marrow cancer) 2 years ago. I had life saving stem cell surgery in July 2015 and I'm still here now. I'm in what they call partial remission at the mo.

It's a matter of time before the myeloma gets active again though, and when it does, I would like to know how long I have left so I can enjoy every bloody minute.
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 22:28 - Jan 5 with 2811 viewsSwanzay

If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 22:24 - Jan 5 by nicky

I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (a blood / bone marrow cancer) 2 years ago. I had life saving stem cell surgery in July 2015 and I'm still here now. I'm in what they call partial remission at the mo.

It's a matter of time before the myeloma gets active again though, and when it does, I would like to know how long I have left so I can enjoy every bloody minute.

Its great to read that, us blokes are opening up to experiences regards this horrific disease, long may it continue!
If u had cancer ,would u prefer to know how long u got left? on 23:55 - Jan 5 with 2752 viewsdickythorpe

I'd like to know as I would like to fight it regardless of the odds. It took my mother, took my grandmother and tried to take my dad.

All 3 fought it and fought hard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024