Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement interview 21:00 - Jan 14 with 5248 viewsLoyal

Any body language types out there ?
Fidgety, rubbing legs ( not like Vic Reeves ) leaning forwards, then realising how he can be perceived, leaning backwards, not comfortable. Then looks slightly out of his depth.

When asked about players coming in he was almost angry,
My thoughts ?
He will walk if Huw is allowed to carry on his policies.

Jason and Steve watch this interview. And get rid of Jenkins.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement interview on 21:02 - Jan 14 with 4904 viewsskacrazy

Looked like he'd given up already :-(
Paul Clement interview on 21:03 - Jan 14 with 4878 viewsSwansea93

Seen him throwing his arms up in the air a few times aswell when we was hoofing the ball from the back.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Paul Clement interview on 21:05 - Jan 14 with 4847 viewsStrikeout

Perhaps he has just realised that none of the players he wants will be signed.
Paul Clement interview on 21:08 - Jan 14 with 4822 viewsGriffting

Perhaps a man who's a little bit p*ssed off??

And quite rightly so.
Paul Clement interview on 21:08 - Jan 14 with 4815 viewsHeadmaster

Well, he said today's match reinforced his views on transfer targets. A media guy also reported that his team-talk after the game was 'loud', so I guess he was pissed.
Paul Clement interview on 21:08 - Jan 14 with 4809 viewsJackfath

I think he was busting for a shit.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Paul Clement interview on 21:09 - Jan 14 with 4799 viewsjack2jack

Didn't want to be there,he was obviously tampin.
Paul Clement interview on 21:14 - Jan 14 with 4749 viewsskacrazy

Welcome to our world Mr Clement. He mentioned in a previous interview that we were looking to bring in new faces but it was about getting the balance right and not upsetting the squad. I think it's well past time to start upsetting this shower of sh!t.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 21:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement interview on 21:18 - Jan 14 with 4695 viewslonglostjack

OP is right - Jenkins has to go. Now is the time for a clean break. Jason and Steve wake up smell your fcking Starbucks.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paul Clement interview on 21:27 - Jan 14 with 4605 views34dfgdf54

We're f*cked, and he knows it.

It doesn't matter who the manager is, as long as Jenkins is here and in charge of signings, it's not the Championship we should be worrying about, it's league 1. He needs to go.

On another note, Clement said that he can assure us no team coached by him will concede 3/4 goals, good start Paul. I don't think he realised how bad we actually were.
Paul Clement interview on 21:31 - Jan 14 with 4564 viewsskacrazy

It might take some time to get his point across if Ukelele has anything to do with it. Anyone seen his interview on Swanstv? I can imagine players nodding and smiling and not having a facking clue what he's on.
Paul Clement interview on 21:31 - Jan 14 with 4560 viewsWingstandwood

Paul Clement interview on 21:18 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

OP is right - Jenkins has to go. Now is the time for a clean break. Jason and Steve wake up smell your fcking Starbucks.

After the way Jenkins and the other sellouts seem to have negotiated for themselves the most o.t.t. insane-over-generous perks, privileges, terms and conditions to remain: chairman, directors, or in (JVZ's) case of which I'm getting the vibe of him having a seat for life in the directors box?

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Jenkins has negotiated himself a deal where it would be nigh impossible if not totally impossible to sack him? I'm seriously beginning to ask that question. What the f#ck has gone on behind the scenes of my/our club?
A club of which I'm now rapidly falling out of love with at a rate of knots.

Argus!

Paul Clement interview on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 4502 viewsattila_the_hun

Paul Clement = Father Purcell from 'Father Ted'

"I'm Free"

Paul Clement interview on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 4491 viewsskacrazy

"A club of which I'm now rapidly falling out of love with at a rate of knots"

I think this is how many people feel and why it hurts so much. The owners want unity but it's hard when you're walking around with blood dripping from your arsehole after being royally f4cked sideways by them and the sellouts.

None of us can move on without closure and that means getting th c4nts out!
Paul Clement interview on 21:51 - Jan 14 with 4426 viewsWingstandwood

Paul Clement interview on 21:40 - Jan 14 by skacrazy

"A club of which I'm now rapidly falling out of love with at a rate of knots"

I think this is how many people feel and why it hurts so much. The owners want unity but it's hard when you're walking around with blood dripping from your arsehole after being royally f4cked sideways by them and the sellouts.

None of us can move on without closure and that means getting th c4nts out!

The club, what it stood for, what its supporters stood for has been raped and to add utter insult to injury , now all are unceremoniously having to live under the same roof (i.e. The Liberty Stadium) on matchdays with the likes of lowlife scumbag filth i.e. Jenkins. Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden. Truly sickening!

I may give up supporting SCFC for ever and I know many feel exactly the same as I do!

Argus!

Paul Clement interview on 22:00 - Jan 14 with 4365 viewslonglostjack

Paul Clement interview on 21:51 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

The club, what it stood for, what its supporters stood for has been raped and to add utter insult to injury , now all are unceremoniously having to live under the same roof (i.e. The Liberty Stadium) on matchdays with the likes of lowlife scumbag filth i.e. Jenkins. Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden. Truly sickening!

I may give up supporting SCFC for ever and I know many feel exactly the same as I do!

Always fight the battles from inside. The Swans will always be there no matter what owner. It's our club and always will be. STID
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 22:03]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paul Clement interview on 22:07 - Jan 14 with 4298 viewsSmellyplumz

Paul Clement interview on 22:00 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

Always fight the battles from inside. The Swans will always be there no matter what owner. It's our club and always will be. STID
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 22:03]

It's not ours anymore rog.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Clement interview on 22:24 - Jan 14 with 4213 viewsfbreath

We were game of the day on sky and commentator was saying the heart has been taken out of the club so people outside are seeing what has been done to us

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:32 - Jan 14 with 4154 viewsRevJames

Paul Clement interview on 22:37 - Jan 14 with 4125 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Paul Clement interview on 21:39 - Jan 14 by attila_the_hun

Paul Clement = Father Purcell from 'Father Ted'

I was thinking the guy from men behaving badly
Paul Clement interview on 22:45 - Jan 14 with 4092 viewsmonmouth

The closure point from Ska is spot on. Trust needs to explain what this closure looks like to yanks - if the Trust agree, obviously. Ballot the members if necessary. All the sellouts need to be removed from any executive responsibility at the club and encouraged to stay the fack away.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Clement interview on 22:50 - Jan 14 with 4043 viewsjacabertawe

Paul Clement interview on 22:45 - Jan 14 by monmouth

The closure point from Ska is spot on. Trust needs to explain what this closure looks like to yanks - if the Trust agree, obviously. Ballot the members if necessary. All the sellouts need to be removed from any executive responsibility at the club and encouraged to stay the fack away.

??

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Paul Clement interview on 00:54 - Jan 15 with 3817 viewsjack2jack

Paul Clement interview on 22:07 - Jan 14 by Smellyplumz

It's not ours anymore rog.

Fans count for f**k all these days,sad but true.
(No subject) (n/t) on 01:03 - Jan 15 with 3791 viewsLoyal

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:32 - Jan 14 by RevJames

This.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement interview on 10:52 - Jan 15 with 3457 views3swan

Much the same in his press pre-match interview on Thursday?

Looked very ill at ease when talking about transfers but eased a bit when talking in general about the game.

It takes time to know how to handle these situations but did seem as if he wanted more time to chose his words.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024