Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] 18:46 - Jan 22 with 1244 viewsDavillin

Well, the Slog to Safety continues, and looks more hopeful than it has. Use the URL below to see a somewhat clearer version. Sorry.

http://www.davillin.info/SlogToSafety.html

[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 18:47]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 18:54 - Jan 22 with 1209 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dav- have you ever analysed whether there is a common factor (e.g. Runaway top 4, a whipping boy, clear league leader etc) in seasons where sides stay up on 31/32 points in comparison to seasons where sides go down on 38/39?
"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 19:19 - Jan 22 with 1149 viewsDavillin

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 18:54 - Jan 22 by AngelRangelQS

Dav- have you ever analysed whether there is a common factor (e.g. Runaway top 4, a whipping boy, clear league leader etc) in seasons where sides stay up on 31/32 points in comparison to seasons where sides go down on 38/39?

I have not, but I'm sure I've seen similar studies in other places online.

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 09:39 - Jan 23 with 916 viewsSheffieldjack

We need to quickly reel Boro in to create a bit of a cushion. I can't see Leicester struggling once they're out of the Champions League. Watford are on a terrible run but I can't see them going down, so realistically it's three from the current bottom five. Since the arrival of PC I am more hopeful that we won't be one of the three making the drop.
"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 09:53 - Jan 23 with 879 viewsjackjackjackjack

Watford will probably appoint Francesco Guidolin if they continue losing. He's got form in keeping a team up (obviously), and has worked with the owners before.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 10:04 - Jan 23 with 848 viewsPrivate_Partz

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 09:53 - Jan 23 by jackjackjackjack

Watford will probably appoint Francesco Guidolin if they continue losing. He's got form in keeping a team up (obviously), and has worked with the owners before.

Good shout. Imagine that Frankie going there and being the difference between us and them staying up.
As much as I love the guy that would be utterly effing horrible and the ultimate kick in the gonads for our Board.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 11:28 - Jan 23 with 746 viewsSS2013

Dav do you still do the season points comparison chart ? Thanks

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 17:43 - Jan 23 with 644 viewsDavillin

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 11:28 - Jan 23 by SS2013

Dav do you still do the season points comparison chart ? Thanks

P.M. on the way to you.

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 20:02 - Jan 23 with 517 viewsStarsky

"Slogging To Safety" Updated [improved, too] on 09:39 - Jan 23 by Sheffieldjack

We need to quickly reel Boro in to create a bit of a cushion. I can't see Leicester struggling once they're out of the Champions League. Watford are on a terrible run but I can't see them going down, so realistically it's three from the current bottom five. Since the arrival of PC I am more hopeful that we won't be one of the three making the drop.

Leicester haven't played a champions league game for weeks and it's another month to their next one

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024