Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... 07:50 - Mar 7 with 1305 viewsswan65split

Eagerly awaits the FA stag do action........
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 10:37 - Mar 7 with 1255 viewswhiterock

Ref bottled it because zlatan is a big name player, premeditated elbow, 3 month ban, Mings, difficult to tell and probably a few games
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 10:48 - Mar 7 with 1241 viewsswan65split

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 10:37 - Mar 7 by whiterock

Ref bottled it because zlatan is a big name player, premeditated elbow, 3 month ban, Mings, difficult to tell and probably a few games

I am more interested in the action against the refs, I have been doing some homework regarding Taylor........its unbeleivable !!! how he is a Prem official I have no idea, wish someone could explain why!
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 15:44 - Mar 7 with 1176 viewsunion_jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39182905

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1136 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 15:44 - Mar 7 by union_jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39182905

A four match ban for Mings surely if they continue to appeal it. Excellent.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 16:46 - Mar 7 with 1127 viewsLoyal

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 10:48 - Mar 7 by swan65split

I am more interested in the action against the refs, I have been doing some homework regarding Taylor........its unbeleivable !!! how he is a Prem official I have no idea, wish someone could explain why!

I have mentioned this before and I can only assume he is a part of the new world order.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 1092 viewsswan65split

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 16:46 - Mar 7 by Loyal

I have mentioned this before and I can only assume he is a part of the new world order.

Some of the stuff about him is alarming to say the least.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 17:11 - Mar 7 with 1078 viewsLoyal

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 16:41 - Mar 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's a fact, we need him off the pitch in two weeks time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 1022 viewsNeathJack

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 16:41 - Mar 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why 4 match?
Login to get fewer ads

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 18:14 - Mar 7 with 999 viewsDafyddHuw

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 18:07 - Mar 7 by NeathJack

Why 4 match?

If they condiser the appeal to be spurious, then the penalty is more. It's to discourage "silly" appeals.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:15]
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 19:51 - Mar 7 with 924 viewsNeathJack

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 18:14 - Mar 7 by DafyddHuw

If they condiser the appeal to be spurious, then the penalty is more. It's to discourage "silly" appeals.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:15]

They got rid of that rule a few years ago due to the appeals process now being much quicker, which I assumed the font of all knowledge that is DYSS would know.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 20:20 - Mar 7 with 896 viewsJackSomething

Actually, looks like it will be more than that if he's found guilty.

From BBC website: An FA statement said: "The FA has submitted a claim that the standard punishment that would otherwise apply for the misconduct committed by the Bournemouth defender is 'clearly insufficient'."

Probably 5 games, possibly more unless they somehow win the appeal. The fact that he clearly looks where Ibrahimovic is on the ground before the stamp would suggest he has no chance.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 20:47 - Mar 7 with 861 viewsperchrockjack

All helps

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 20:49 - Mar 7 with 859 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 19:51 - Mar 7 by NeathJack

They got rid of that rule a few years ago due to the appeals process now being much quicker, which I assumed the font of all knowledge that is DYSS would know.

I did not know that, thank you. When exactly was it changed?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 20:55 - Mar 7 with 840 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 19:51 - Mar 7 by NeathJack

Having conducted a very brief search online, it appears bans can still be extended if the appeal is deemed 'frivolous'.

The change is that appeals are now processed far quicker as clubs were lodging appeals solely to delay the ban so that a player could play in the next match if deemed of sufficient importance.

I would like an apology for that snide comment. I doubt I will receive one.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 21:21 - Mar 7 with 812 viewsNeathJack

Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 20:55 - Mar 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Having conducted a very brief search online, it appears bans can still be extended if the appeal is deemed 'frivolous'.

The change is that appeals are now processed far quicker as clubs were lodging appeals solely to delay the ban so that a player could play in the next match if deemed of sufficient importance.

I would like an apology for that snide comment. I doubt I will receive one.

You are of course, correct.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Tyrone Mings charged with violent conduct by FA... on 08:53 - Mar 8 with 706 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight must be the most respectful poster by miles

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024