Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread 11:46 - Mar 19 with 1339 viewsSgorioFruit

Do us a favour please, you unfavourable mancs

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 11:53 - Mar 19 with 1322 viewsABERSWAN

He wasn't happy they sacked his mate,so hopefuly Jose will want to hammer Middlesbrough today.
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 12:23 - Mar 19 with 1299 viewsAl_Bundy

Even game 22 mins in
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 12:35 - Mar 19 with 1276 viewsDewi1jack

I'd like to thank our old board, our superb DoF and Bob Bradley for making me want teams like Utd to win.
Our DoF and his sell out mates haven't half given us a massive, extremely talented squad.
Reckon they should have taken bonuses and expensive own company contracts rather than spending money on the playing staff.
Then getting rid of such high talents as N'Gog.
Barmy if you ask me.

Although if we're not going to turn up and play, or at least try, doesn't matter what teams help us, sooner or later the teams below us will win and draw.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 12:38 - Mar 19 with 1266 viewsAl_Bundy

0-1 crumbs of comfort ... hope they stuff Boro with 2 or 3 more !
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 12:39 - Mar 19 with 1261 viewsperchrockjack

AT least Swans fans can join with the locals to support man utd

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 12:48 - Mar 19 with 1236 viewsFireboy

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 12:39 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

AT least Swans fans can join with the locals to support man utd

Never thought I'd be sticking up for the w@nkers so many times this season 😳
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 13:10 - Mar 19 with 1193 viewsDafyddHuw

Could do with the Manc cùnts putting a cricket score past the Smoggioes. Won't happen tho - the useless twàts.
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 13:25 - Mar 19 with 1173 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Watching this game I can't see our defence being able to handle Gaston Ramirez, Downing & Negredo.
They are giving Man Us defence a really hard time.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 13:33 - Mar 19 with 1153 viewsTheKirkyLife

2-0 at least. Not too bad for us.

EDIT: I had to say it.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 13:37]
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 13:54 - Mar 19 with 1073 viewsDafyddHuw

Thank fùck. That 3rd goal...pfft.
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 14:13 - Mar 19 with 1009 viewsSPboy

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 13:25 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Watching this game I can't see our defence being able to handle Gaston Ramirez, Downing & Negredo.

Traore looks a handful too
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 15:31 - Mar 19 with 918 viewsBorojack

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 13:25 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes they are ruthless 4 goals in 11 games and no wins in them 11 either.
We have won 5 and lost 5 of the last 10.
But your right of course.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:05 - Mar 19 with 863 viewsperchrockjack

Worrying to see a team with some fight, which would should have.

Negredo and Gestede and Traore .Dear God.

FF against Gestede.

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:26 - Mar 19 with 831 viewsBorojack

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:05 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

Worrying to see a team with some fight, which would should have.

Negredo and Gestede and Traore .Dear God.

FF against Gestede.

This board goes over the top when we win
But into meltdown when we lose.
Much more enjoyable watching a game win or lose than moaning and sniping on here.

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:31 - Mar 19 with 808 viewsraynor94

Yet with all that dynamic attacking flair, they have only won four times this season! nothing like a good overreaction on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:38 - Mar 19 with 788 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:26 - Mar 19 by Borojack

This board goes over the top when we win
But into meltdown when we lose.
Much more enjoyable watching a game win or lose than moaning and sniping on here.

It has nothing to do with us winning or losing, it is all to do with the frailty of our defence, especially FF & Naughton.
Can you see them coping with those 3 or 4 players?
The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:39 - Mar 19 with 781 viewsperchrockjack

I d rather lively bitter exchanges than a benign load of bollux .

We get this from those willing to accept second best

I ll bet the riverside faithful have some lively exchanges

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:43 - Mar 19 with 771 viewsGlyn1

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:38 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

It has nothing to do with us winning or losing, it is all to do with the frailty of our defence, especially FF & Naughton.

Yes, I can. Gestede is a Championship-level player, and no more than that.

[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 16:44]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:51 - Mar 19 with 745 viewsBorojack

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:38 - Mar 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes I can they have only won 4 games lowest scorers in the league averaging just over 2 shots on target per game .
There not exactly Barcelona.
So I will go into the game hoping for a good performance and result.
We have recently beaten Southampton Leicester and Burnley so why not Boro as well.

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 18:25 - Mar 19 with 651 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The official Man United Sunday supporters thread on 16:51 - Mar 19 by Borojack

Yes I can they have only won 4 games lowest scorers in the league averaging just over 2 shots on target per game .
There not exactly Barcelona.
So I will go into the game hoping for a good performance and result.
We have recently beaten Southampton Leicester and Burnley so why not Boro as well.

I am not saying we can't beat them, I am saying we are unlikely to keep a clean sheet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024