Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon firestick and KODI 17:38 - Feb 12 with 21752 viewsJacandme

Can someone advise if this is a handy investment? Will all this streaming stuff just get blocked?
Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:44 - Feb 12 with 8866 viewsItchySphincter

How much is a fire stick? Kodi is free. Can you really lose, even if it's blocked?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:49 - Feb 12 with 8854 viewsJacandme

£50 jailbroken whatever that means. I dont fancy losing 50 nicker if its no use to be fair.
Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:50 - Feb 12 with 8845 viewsDarran

Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:44 - Feb 12 by ItchySphincter

How much is a fire stick? Kodi is free. Can you really lose, even if it's blocked?

£35 well worth it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:52 - Feb 12 with 8829 viewsJacandme

Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:50 - Feb 12 by Darran

£35 well worth it.

Do you need the superfast broadband?
Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:52 - Feb 12 with 8828 viewsepaul

Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:50 - Feb 12 by Darran

£35 well worth it.

As Daz said we'll worth t don't waste money on an expensive android box get 35 quid fire stick nd lol kodi on it and all the add ons. I love mines. You can add anything to it Google play store for example, Google Chrome e as well, it's all out there on the interweb how to do it, an idiot could do it.............well I managed it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Amazon firestick and KODI on 18:13 - Feb 12 with 8788 viewsrob

Thinking about this also.

Can I get a Chromecast and stream from Kodi/Modbro. Does it just stream the screen? Bit of a newbie with all this.
Amazon firestick and KODI on 19:37 - Feb 12 with 8680 viewsJack123

A mate of mine has one, I found out today, it's not very clever on streaming 1080p? And he also mentioned there is limited space? It does it's job he said, but you can't go nuts and add what you like due to the limited memory on the device.. That's what he said today.. and must admit, this put me off..

And is it going to get blocked? Who knows, stuff seems to happen very quickly in the kodiworld..one minute there and then they are gone.. Take rockcrusher, hit by a bot twice in 24 hours and wrapped it in..and he was IMO the best, click play hd superb!

Edit..Just messaged him now, and plays 720p and has enough space to put all the addons he needs and uses.. so I suppose for 35 quid, not a bad buy..nearly all the tv series are 720p and prempass is 720 on Saturday..
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 19:54]

libera nos a malo

Amazon firestick and KODI on 19:44 - Feb 12 with 8656 viewsJack123

Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:49 - Feb 12 by Jacandme

£50 jailbroken whatever that means. I dont fancy losing 50 nicker if its no use to be fair.

Don't pay 50 quid for it..you can do it yourself easy as watching a youtube clip..

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:09 - Feb 12 with 8560 viewsClinton

I put Kodi on an old laptop I had lying around. Great, except difficult to stream to the tele, so I just watch on the laptop.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:14 - Feb 12 with 8549 viewsJack123

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:09 - Feb 12 by Clinton

I put Kodi on an old laptop I had lying around. Great, except difficult to stream to the tele, so I just watch on the laptop.

What outputs have you got on the laptop?

libera nos a malo

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:21 - Feb 12 with 8537 viewsmax936

Amazon firestick and KODI on 17:52 - Feb 12 by epaul

As Daz said we'll worth t don't waste money on an expensive android box get 35 quid fire stick nd lol kodi on it and all the add ons. I love mines. You can add anything to it Google play store for example, Google Chrome e as well, it's all out there on the interweb how to do it, an idiot could do it.............well I managed it

Even l managed to get Robocop installed, eventually hahaha, ain't tried installing the others yet lm still recovering

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:23 - Feb 12 with 8534 viewsepaul

Did the same and put it on my tablet, Ive got hdmi on the laptop to so add in firestick as well Im sorted!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:26 - Feb 12 with 8529 viewsLord_Bony

Recently cancelled my expensive Virgin tv subscription in readiness for putting this system in place upstairs and downstairs....had it with paying monthly fees.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:27 - Feb 12 with 8524 viewsSwanzay

Why pay for anything, apart from a HDMI cable to connect your to TV

download Kodi

http://kodi.tv/download/

Install Pheonix (for those who have it currently installed you will need to reinstall it prior to this weekend as its changed) or what ever you like:-

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/kodi/

Happy days!
Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:31 - Feb 12 with 8514 viewsLord_Bony

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:27 - Feb 12 by Swanzay

Why pay for anything, apart from a HDMI cable to connect your to TV

download Kodi

http://kodi.tv/download/

Install Pheonix (for those who have it currently installed you will need to reinstall it prior to this weekend as its changed) or what ever you like:-

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/kodi/

Happy days!

I already have a Sony smart TV,is it possible to load the Kodi apps onto it?

It came with a bunch of pre loaded apps but no Kodi.....it's connected to the Internet.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:32 - Feb 12 with 8512 viewsDarran

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:31 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

I already have a Sony smart TV,is it possible to load the Kodi apps onto it?

It came with a bunch of pre loaded apps but no Kodi.....it's connected to the Internet.

You just plug the fire stick into your Sony smart TV.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:33 - Feb 12 with 8512 viewsItchySphincter

Connect the TV to the Laptop with an HDMI cable and use a wireless USB keyboard. You don't even need to get off your arse. Piece of piss.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:37 - Feb 12 with 8507 viewsClinton

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:14 - Feb 12 by Jack123

What outputs have you got on the laptop?

VGA and USB

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:57 - Feb 12 with 8479 viewsLord_Bony

Just found out the Kodi app is now officially available to download off the Sony Playstore so no need to side load it any more.

Therefore don't need a Firestick its all done through the TV.

Just need one for upstairs as its not a smart TV.

Edit : if it's available on the Playstore then it should be available to use on the PlayStation ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Amazon firestick and KODI on 22:08 - Feb 12 with 8454 viewsJack123

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:37 - Feb 12 by Clinton

VGA and USB

You can buy vga to hdmi adapters on amazon quite cheap.. Should make it better for you...Good quality hd are so much better on the tv..

Most prob a usb/hdmi adapter out there too..

libera nos a malo

Amazon firestick and KODI on 22:10 - Feb 12 with 8444 viewsClinton

Amazon firestick and KODI on 22:08 - Feb 12 by Jack123

You can buy vga to hdmi adapters on amazon quite cheap.. Should make it better for you...Good quality hd are so much better on the tv..

Most prob a usb/hdmi adapter out there too..

Thx....

Amazon firestick and KODI on 22:15 - Feb 12 with 8423 viewsJack123

Amazon firestick and KODI on 21:26 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Recently cancelled my expensive Virgin tv subscription in readiness for putting this system in place upstairs and downstairs....had it with paying monthly fees.

Did you get a different broadband provider? I'm with virgin, pay about 48 a month for tv/bb.phone, Iv'e looked into it, and it seems if I cut tv and phone, the broadband will still be around 30 a month!

libera nos a malo

Amazon firestick and KODI on 22:34 - Feb 12 with 8401 viewsLord_Bony

Amazon firestick and KODI on 22:15 - Feb 12 by Jack123

Did you get a different broadband provider? I'm with virgin, pay about 48 a month for tv/bb.phone, Iv'e looked into it, and it seems if I cut tv and phone, the broadband will still be around 30 a month!

With Sky Movies added on my bill was almost £80 a month due to increase to £83 soon!

My contract ends in March and I'll never use them again for tv package.much prefer sky for watching tv. That Bebo system or whatever it's called is slow and cumbersome and the remote just horrible.

I don't watch tv that much tbh if I do it's mainly Netflix...

Any ways,as usual their retention department has come snivelling on the phone to me with all kinds of price cuts. Basic phone and broadband just £29.95 per month with tv £37.

But even careful! If you agree to a price cut they will tie you in to a whole new contract without telling you...have to say though their super fast broadband is superb. I may just have that or do a deal with Sky for broadband and phone only.

Amazon firestick and KODI on 23:19 - Feb 12 with 8350 viewsThursday

Amazon firestick and KODI on 19:44 - Feb 12 by Jack123

Don't pay 50 quid for it..you can do it yourself easy as watching a youtube clip..

You don't need to root the stick even. Just push it with adbfire.
Amazon firestick and KODI on 23:40 - Feb 12 with 8328 viewsJack123

Amazon firestick and KODI on 22:34 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

With Sky Movies added on my bill was almost £80 a month due to increase to £83 soon!

My contract ends in March and I'll never use them again for tv package.much prefer sky for watching tv. That Bebo system or whatever it's called is slow and cumbersome and the remote just horrible.

I don't watch tv that much tbh if I do it's mainly Netflix...

Any ways,as usual their retention department has come snivelling on the phone to me with all kinds of price cuts. Basic phone and broadband just £29.95 per month with tv £37.

But even careful! If you agree to a price cut they will tie you in to a whole new contract without telling you...have to say though their super fast broadband is superb. I may just have that or do a deal with Sky for broadband and phone only.

Be careful with sky, I was over a friends house a few months ago, and he was on tv/bb/phone..paying about 80 ish a month and he was getting 6mb speed.. Thats no good if you have a few other devices in your household!

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024