Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread 22:02 - Jan 30 with 25770 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:10 - Jan 30 with 10074 viewspencoedjack

Thanks JH

Didn’t realise Bristol had won 6 on the bounce.

Looking forward to this one.

0 1 Swans James 👍
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 10060 viewsLibertarian

They are unbeaten in 12 and last lost on 24 November.

Time to change that, me thinks
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:39 - Jan 30 with 10016 viewsGlyn1

They're feeling good about themselves at the moment but we go above them if we win:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2019/jan/30/bristol-ci

If their manager is the second longest serving in the Championship, at only 3 years, where is Graham Potter in that ranking?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 22:42]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 23:09 - Jan 30 with 9982 viewsbuilthjack

Go for the jugular Potter

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 23:15 - Jan 30 with 9970 viewsjasper_T

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:39 - Jan 30 by Glyn1

They're feeling good about themselves at the moment but we go above them if we win:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2019/jan/30/bristol-ci

If their manager is the second longest serving in the Championship, at only 3 years, where is Graham Potter in that ranking?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 22:42]

8 Championship teams have changed manager since Potter joined (including Bielsa 4 days after)
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 07:07 - Jan 31 with 9887 viewssainthelens

Very lively afternoon! But as for the game, got a draw written all over it.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 31 with 9795 viewsPapaLazarou

Any of you mushes with spare tickets for this feel free to inbox me. Can meet today/tomorrow in Swansea, or on Saturday in Bristol.

Cheers!
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:18 - Jan 31 with 9772 viewsSTID2017

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 31 by PapaLazarou

Any of you mushes with spare tickets for this feel free to inbox me. Can meet today/tomorrow in Swansea, or on Saturday in Bristol.

Cheers!

See thread "I have a ticket for brizzle" and how to get it.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 10:20]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:01 - Jan 31 with 9705 viewsMrSwerve

Best place to park? I was thinking either the cricket ground or the park and ride south of AG?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 9614 viewsAnotherJohn

Strange how quickly the football landscape changes. This has the feel of cash-strapped underdogs playing away at a bigger club. I won't be surprised if they complete the double over us.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:46 - Jan 31 with 9366 viewsairedale

Snow forecast today from about 5pm, so been out shopping. Bought a 6am breadvan, a cow, a bale of straw and the South Wales Evening Post. If the weather is a bit extreme the cow can bunk in the house with us, shouldn’t be a prob. Heh heh, lots of brownie points for moi when she gets home.

Oh, I also bought a 4x pack of Trevor Extra Strong mints.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 31 with 8939 viewsFlashberryjack

Team for Bristol

Mulder
Naughton. Hoorn. Vickers. Roberts

Montero. Fer. Grimes. James
Celina
McBunie

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 31 with 8838 viewsBadlands

Get anything from his game and I'll be ecstatic.
Would love a 0 - 2 but ....
I get the impression many of our 'fans' are praying for a big Bristol win.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 19:04]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 8735 viewsblackswan

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 31 by Badlands

You really think our fans want to lose No we are pist off with the sellouts and the yanks how on earth have we spent 1 billion made in last 7 years explain that one sell out appologist
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:48 - Jan 31 with 8700 viewssainthelens

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 31 by Badlands

What fckn planet are you on ?
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 31 with 8658 viewsChief

Oh yea 3500 of our fans are paying an average of around £50 - £60 each (many a lot more) to watch them against one of our rivals wanting us to lose.

You screwball

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 31 with 8541 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

Team for Bristol

Mulder

Celina
McBunie

The sell out cnts and the buyer twts have made sure we can't put this team out

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 31 with 8450 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 31 by builthjack

The sell out cnts and the buyer twts have made sure we can't put this team out

I confess, I already knew that before posting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 31 with 8373 viewsgrabsplatter

🤡
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 03:00 - Feb 1 with 8048 viewsBadlands

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

Team for Bristol

Mulder

Celina
McBunie

Doubt Jeff would have started even if he was here.
I'd go with but Routeledge for Montrose and maybe McKay will start to give James break after the goings on (and off) this week.
and Potter has said Fer wouldn't be ready so Fulton to start.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 03:47 - Feb 1 with 8037 viewsdameedna

Mulder
Roberts Vickers Hoorn Naughton
James Celina Grimes Byers Routs
McBurnie
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:02 - Feb 1 with 7794 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 03:47 - Feb 1 by dameedna

Mulder
Roberts Vickers Hoorn Naughton
James Celina Grimes Byers Routs
McBurnie

Fulton will start instead of Byers.
Is Routs fit?? It could be Dyer.
Or Declan John kept at left back, Naughton right back, with Roberts right mid and James - if Potter puts an arm around him and has the talk- on the left.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:59 - Feb 1 with 7729 viewsdcd14

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:02 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Fulton will start instead of Byers.
Is Routs fit?? It could be Dyer.
Or Declan John kept at left back, Naughton right back, with Roberts right mid and James - if Potter puts an arm around him and has the talk- on the left.

Routledge is injured.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Feb 1 with 7590 viewsandrew

5 inches of snow. Still snowing.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 with 7531 viewsMrSwerve

Is there any chance of this game being called off? It’s not that bad is it?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024