Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs 6 pointer 11:16 - Mar 1 with 3117 viewsScoobyWho

They are four points ahead of us, if we get all three points its down to one, if not and we lose its seven. A big gap to close. Big game on Weds now, match yesterday's vociferous support Jacks and I give us more than half a chance !

7th place is up for grabs now !
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 11:19]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:20 - Mar 1 with 2288 viewssomersetsimon

Spurs are looking pretty good this season, mainly because of Kane. It's going to be tough to overtake them. I'm still expecting Southampton to fall off even further, so our best chance to finish 7th would be to overtake Southampton, but still end up behind Spurs.
Spurs 6 pointer on 11:23 - Mar 1 with 2281 viewslonglostjack

With a bit of luck they'll get a result agains Chelski and will be celebrating long into the night.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:23 - Mar 1 with 2279 viewsStarsky

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:20 - Mar 1 by somersetsimon

Spurs are looking pretty good this season, mainly because of Kane. It's going to be tough to overtake them. I'm still expecting Southampton to fall off even further, so our best chance to finish 7th would be to overtake Southampton, but still end up behind Spurs.

Kane came from nowhere to rescue their season.
Gorre.. Step up to the plate next season?

It's just the internet, init.

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:36 - Mar 1 with 2240 viewshammy

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:23 - Mar 1 by longlostjack

With a bit of luck they'll get a result agains Chelski and will be celebrating long into the night.

Or they get mauled by Chelski this afternoon and their season falls apart in dramatic fashion, starting with us beating them 3-0 on Wednesday ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:46 - Mar 1 with 2204 viewsjack247

Harsh to call them a one man team, but they probably would be below us now if they had Soldado or Adebayor up front every game. If Kane maintains his form and fitness, they will be very difficult to catch. If he doesn't, there is no reason we can't finish above them.
Spurs 6 pointer on 11:52 - Mar 1 with 2185 viewssomersetsimon

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:46 - Mar 1 by jack247

Harsh to call them a one man team, but they probably would be below us now if they had Soldado or Adebayor up front every game. If Kane maintains his form and fitness, they will be very difficult to catch. If he doesn't, there is no reason we can't finish above them.

I'd like to see them beat Chelsea in the cup today, so Kane to score a hat-trick, then limp off with a tweaked hamstring.

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:55 - Mar 1 with 2176 viewsjack247

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:52 - Mar 1 by somersetsimon

I'd like to see them beat Chelsea in the cup today, so Kane to score a hat-trick, then limp off with a tweaked hamstring.

If that were to happen, I genuinely believe they would be there for the taking. Talisman out and European qualification secured.
Spurs 6 pointer on 12:57 - Mar 1 with 2094 viewsBorojack

Spurs 6 pointer on 11:55 - Mar 1 by jack247

If that were to happen, I genuinely believe they would be there for the taking. Talisman out and European qualification secured.

If Spurs won today would that mean 7th would get in the Europa League also if say it was an Arsenal Liverpool FA Cup final and they both fìnish top 4 it would go to the 8th placed team is that right.
Not even sure I want us to be in it though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs 6 pointer on 13:35 - Mar 1 with 2030 viewsjack247

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:57 - Mar 1 by Borojack

If Spurs won today would that mean 7th would get in the Europa League also if say it was an Arsenal Liverpool FA Cup final and they both fìnish top 4 it would go to the 8th placed team is that right.
Not even sure I want us to be in it though.

I think so, I'm not sure!

Shame Utd and Arsenal drew each other in the FA cup, don't think Liverpool will make top 4.
Spurs 6 pointer on 13:51 - Mar 1 with 2016 viewsImAlrightJack

Southampton are now going through their drop-off in form after punching above their weight all this time.

I wouldn't be surprised if we finish above then and get 7th.
Spurs 6 pointer on 21:52 - Mar 2 with 1849 viewsScoobyWho

Listening to talk sport tonight and they still reckon spurs will or could hit the top 4, the fact we matched them and should have won at the liberty surely counts for something come Weds night.

I would settle for a draw but fancy some extra points, this is the season after all of putting teams we struggle against to bed, ala Everton.

4-1 the jacks ;-)

Spurs 6 pointer on 21:57 - Mar 2 with 1825 viewsItchySphincter

I think so too and I hope so as I said a couple of months ago that I thought we'd finish above WHU and Soton.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Spurs 6 pointer on 21:59 - Mar 2 with 1808 viewsSwansNZ

We only taken 1 point off them in 7 PL games, our worst record against any team. So, it’s about time we put that right with a win, although I’d be happy with a point.

IF we can manage a win, it really does open up the possibility of a top 6 or 7 finish.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:22 - Mar 3 with 1605 viewsScoobyWho

Spurs 6 pointer on 21:59 - Mar 2 by SwansNZ

We only taken 1 point off them in 7 PL games, our worst record against any team. So, it’s about time we put that right with a win, although I’d be happy with a point.

IF we can manage a win, it really does open up the possibility of a top 6 or 7 finish.

If the swans are going to do it then Wednesday night is our best opportunity.
Some spurs fans don't fancy it at all, hit them while they are down.

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:25 - Mar 3 with 1597 viewsbuilthjack

1-0 to the Swans

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:27 - Mar 3 with 1592 viewsjacksfullaces

Spurs 6 pointer on 21:59 - Mar 2 by SwansNZ

they are officially our bogey team now then?

just ahead of everton in the pecking order.
Spurs 6 pointer on 12:31 - Mar 3 with 1584 viewsbuilthjack

I just put £5 on Swansea to win 1-0. 13/1.
I did the same at Burnley at 8/1.

Here's hoping.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:31 - Mar 3 with 1584 viewsScoobyWho

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:27 - Mar 3 by jacksfullaces

On their forum the fighting cock this beaut appeared this morning -

Fking lazy welsh scummers. I like it when away fans attend in force - can lead to some decent banter. Bunch of cu nts.

Apparently they are disappointed we aren't bringing 3,500 !

They seem to forget a lot when it suits, especially that some also think we are sh it and there for the taking, the more genuine ones as a I said eering on the side of caution.

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:50 - Mar 3 with 1530 viewstrefelinjack

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:31 - Mar 3 by ScoobyWho

On their forum the fighting cock this beaut appeared this morning -

Fking lazy welsh scummers. I like it when away fans attend in force - can lead to some decent banter. Bunch of cu nts.

Apparently they are disappointed we aren't bringing 3,500 !

They seem to forget a lot when it suits, especially that some also think we are sh it and there for the taking, the more genuine ones as a I said eering on the side of caution.

how many have we sold?
Spurs 6 pointer on 13:17 - Mar 3 with 1481 viewsScoobyWho

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:50 - Mar 3 by trefelinjack

how many have we sold?

None according to them :-)

Spurs 6 pointer on 13:51 - Mar 3 with 1412 viewsbuilthjack

It was about 700 up until last week

Spurs 6 pointer on 16:26 - Mar 3 with 1332 viewsScoobyWho

Spurs 6 pointer on 13:51 - Mar 3 by builthjack

It was about 700 up until last week

That is more than fair considering its two away games in five days, should have hit a thousand easy.

Spurs 6 pointer on 16:39 - Mar 3 with 1304 viewsGlyn1

Spurs 6 pointer on 12:27 - Mar 3 by jacksfullaces

Our bogey team used to be Norwich so having Spurs instead is a definite upgrade.

By the way, are we anyone's bogey team? (Apart from Man Utd obviously.)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Spurs 6 pointer on 17:02 - Mar 3 with 1278 viewsJackFish

Spurs 6 pointer on 16:39 - Mar 3 by Glyn1

Our bogey team used to be Norwich so having Spurs instead is a definite upgrade.

By the way, are we anyone's bogey team? (Apart from Man Utd obviously.)

We have pretty good records in the prem against West Brom, Fulham & Newcastle.
Spurs 6 pointer on 17:58 - Mar 3 with 1222 viewsStarsky

Spurs 6 pointer on 17:02 - Mar 3 by JackFish

We have pretty good records in the prem against West Brom, Fulham & Newcastle.

And Burnley

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024