Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? 17:46 - Sep 3 with 1868 viewsItchySphincter

This post has been edited by an administrator

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 17:49 - Sep 3 with 1380 viewsJackoBoostardo

His arrogance will prevent him from doing so - he'll say he's compelled to stay after someone begged him to, or something equally as daft.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 17:50 - Sep 3 with 1374 viewsItchySphincter

I hope he stays personally, even though he mostly full of guff.

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 17:53 - Sep 3 with 1356 viewsJackoBoostardo

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 17:50 - Sep 3 by ItchySphincter

I hope he stays personally, even though he mostly full of guff.

Well he put himself into this position - he's only got himself to blame. If he goes - it's his own fault. If he stays despite losing the vote - then he looks like even more of an idiot!

His bed - he made it.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:16 - Sep 3 with 1324 viewseddie71

I hope he stays too, I think he has posted some interesting stuff.
Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:28 - Sep 3 with 1298 viewsOldjack

what vote ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:37 - Sep 3 with 1273 viewsItchySphincter

Not jellying with this forum yet are you Alan?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:41 - Sep 3 with 1259 viewsOldjack

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:37 - Sep 3 by ItchySphincter

Not jellying with this forum yet are you Alan?

nevermind all that bollocks where do i vote ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 1245 viewsItchySphincter

Yes or no see butt, it's not that hard.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:47 - Sep 3 with 1233 viewsSlugster664

Why is this forum constantly about certain members? It is very fwcking tedious now gentlemen.....time to move on one thinks

STID

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 19:13 - Sep 3 with 1180 viewsDavillin

Very clever, Itchy, very clever.

A better poll might have been "Will Mr Sumbler ban the 'loser'?"

So far, and I know it's early days, but my integrity is losing 9 to 5.

What has me completely bewildered is why Mr Sumbler has said that he won't ban either of us. Perhaps if there's a tie . . . .

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 19:16 - Sep 3 with 1163 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The poll question is who SHOULD be banned.

There's a get out for the loser if he isn't banned by Phil.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 19:39 - Sep 3 with 1122 viewsLiberty

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 19:13 - Sep 3 by Davillin

What has me completely bewildered is why Mr Sumbler has said that he won't ban either of us. Perhaps if there's a tie . . . .

Why on earth would Phil ban someone based on a poll you have devised ?

Bonkers, completely and utterly.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 20:44 - Sep 3 with 1043 viewslonglostjack

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 18:47 - Sep 3 by Slugster664

Why is this forum constantly about certain members? It is very fwcking tedious now gentlemen.....time to move on one thinks

Part of me wants agrees and the other part quite enjoys the soap opera - should be moved off the Football Only thread though. What would be a good name for the new thread?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 21:55 - Sep 3 with 919 viewsacejack3065

I really hope not to be honest
Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:02 - Sep 3 with 890 viewsMrSwerve

I feel sorry for Phil with the amount of crap on this forum at the moment, I really do.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:08 - Sep 3 with 872 viewsWhiterockin

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 19:13 - Sep 3 by Davillin

Total arrogance on your part. You have no credibility if you stay and should walk and never come back when you lose. As another poster said you made your bed now disappear.
Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:20 - Sep 3 with 839 viewslonglostjack

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 21:55 - Sep 3 by acejack3065

I really hope not to be honest

Agreed - it would be a loss - I enjoy reading his posts. He's Planet Swans very own US version of Jeremy Paxman.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:34 - Sep 3 with 814 viewsmorningstar

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:02 - Sep 3 by MrSwerve

I feel sorry for Phil with the amount of crap on this forum at the moment, I really do.

Agree totally, It's absolutely disgusting. Phil has done his utmost to make this site since the jackarmy.net days to be the main Swansea fans website. He's been at this for what? 12 years or so? To see it as it tonight is a total insult to him.Shame on you all!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:36 - Sep 3 with 796 viewsblaine_scfc

Am I the only one embarrassed by all of this?

Gents, it's an Internet forum FFS.
Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:43 - Sep 3 with 782 viewsItchySphincter

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:34 - Sep 3 by morningstar

Agree totally, It's absolutely disgusting. Phil has done his utmost to make this site since the jackarmy.net days to be the main Swansea fans website. He's been at this for what? 12 years or so? To see it as it tonight is a total insult to him.Shame on you all!

Rubbish, it's what all you perpetual moaners get for continuously chasing off the mods. You get the site you deserve.

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:48 - Sep 3 with 769 viewsStarsky

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:43 - Sep 3 by ItchySphincter

Rubbish, it's what all you perpetual moaners get for continuously chasing off the mods. You get the site you deserve.

This

It's just the internet, init.

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:54 - Sep 3 with 754 viewsmorningstar

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:43 - Sep 3 by ItchySphincter

Enlghten me? Where the hell have I moaned about anything or anyone?

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:56 - Sep 3 with 744 viewsItchySphincter

Alright, it was a generalisation, my bad.

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:58 - Sep 3 with 734 viewsDarran

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:54 - Sep 3 by morningstar

Enlghten me? Where the hell have I moaned about anything or anyone?

Ever?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 23:02 - Sep 3 with 718 viewsmorningstar

Will Dav quit the site if he loses the vote? on 22:58 - Sep 3 by Darran

Ever?

You know the score Da! And i would have filled JBG in if he hadnt offered me a a freebie to Brentford!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024