Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable 19:24 - Nov 5 with 1350 viewsDavillin

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy à la Nostradamus than parable , and was intended to apply to PlanetSwans:. Hmmmmm.
_________

"A sower went out to sow his seed; and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

"And some fell upon a rock, and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.

"And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

"And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold.

"And when he had said these things, he cried, 'He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.'”

Luke 8:5:8

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:31 - Nov 5 with 1057 viewsonetimejack

Your strange..!! Very fricking strange.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:33 - Nov 5 with 1053 viewsdickythorpe

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:31 - Nov 5 by onetimejack

Rich coming from you!!! Wannabe arsonist man.
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:42 - Nov 5 with 1041 viewsThursday

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:31 - Nov 5 by onetimejack

Horticulture is a reasonable topic for the non-football board.
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:44 - Nov 5 with 1037 viewsDavillin

Emerson wrote that to be great is to be misunderstood.

[p.s. And the reverse doesn't work.]

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 20:37 - Nov 5 with 1012 viewsonetimejack

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:33 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

You could be the 3rd biggest a$$hole on this site.

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 20:40 - Nov 5 with 1007 viewsonetimejack

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 19:33 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

Wannabe arsonist? When have i mentioned setting fire to anything? You Dickylicker are nothing but a rumour monger, and a very bad one at that.

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:26 - Nov 5 with 977 viewsDavillin

Thanks, lads, for confirming my supposition.

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:32 - Nov 5 with 969 viewsdickythorpe

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 20:37 - Nov 5 by onetimejack

You could be the 3rd biggest a$$hole on this site.

Behind you then!
Login to get fewer ads

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:34 - Nov 5 with 965 viewsdickythorpe

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 20:40 - Nov 5 by onetimejack

Wannabe arsonist? When have i mentioned setting fire to anything? You Dickylicker are nothing but a rumour monger, and a very bad one at that.

One shag jack, here's a tune for you

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:37 - Nov 5 with 962 viewsonetimejack

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:34 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

One shag jack, here's a tune for you

I'd rather not click on that, it may be a home movie staring Dickylicker and JF.

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:40 - Nov 5 with 955 viewsdickythorpe

Have a good fireworks display.
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:46 - Nov 5 with 947 viewsonetimejack

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:40 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

Have a good fireworks display.

What's it to you?

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 08:44 - Nov 6 with 867 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's ironic that the most read book of all time inspires such comments . I'm with you Dav, "he that has ears, let him hear" !

And he that hath eyes, please teach him to read!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 09:21 - Nov 6 with 850 viewsWarwickHunt

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 08:44 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

It's ironic that the most read book of all time inspires such comments . I'm with you Dav, "he that has ears, let him hear" !

And he that hath eyes, please teach him to read!

Harry Potter?

More realistic, come to think of it...
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 09:43 - Nov 6 with 833 viewsdickythorpe

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 21:46 - Nov 5 by onetimejack

What's it to you?

Lol! Only the other night you were broadcasting it!!!
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 10:11 - Nov 6 with 812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 09:21 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

Harry Potter?

More realistic, come to think of it...

You need to get some soul, Elwood mutha! And take Jake (epaul) with you pmsl

(Notice the Norweigian subtitles, courtesy of the graphic designers who did the subtitles for the a Holy Grail )

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 10:59 - Nov 6 with 790 viewsWarwickHunt

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 10:11 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

You need to get some soul, Elwood mutha! And take Jake (epaul) with you pmsl

(Notice the Norweigian subtitles, courtesy of the graphic designers who did the subtitles for the a Holy Grail )

I've got a spare pair of Wayfarers Paul can borrow but he needs to go on Jake's fried chicken diet if he's going to be convincing.
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 11:17 - Nov 6 with 777 viewsperchrockjack

There IS but one Emerson..

Go to 2 mins..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 11:42 - Nov 6 with 769 viewsWarwickHunt

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 11:17 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Go to 2 mins..

Isn't there a law against masturbating in public?
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 12:22 - Nov 6 with 745 viewsepaul

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 10:59 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

I've got a spare pair of Wayfarers Paul can borrow but he needs to go on Jake's fried chicken diet if he's going to be convincing.

I'd probably self combust the second I walked through a church door

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 13:18 - Nov 6 with 711 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 12:22 - Nov 6 by epaul

I'd probably self combust the second I walked through a church door

That'd all those fried chickens

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 15:36 - Nov 6 with 673 viewsDavillin

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 11:17 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

Go to 2 mins..

Truly and truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Thanks.

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 17:19 - Nov 6 with 642 viewsperchrockjack

I was going to post him when he was in the nice and doing rondo. Guess it was 1968 and I was well away with the fairies .. Wonderful stuff though...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 17:50 - Nov 6 with 628 viewslifelong

Go to 2 mins..

Sounded like two Tom Cats on a tin roof.
Sometimes I wonder if this is more prophesy than parable on 23:14 - Nov 6 with 585 viewsHighjack

Are you suggesting we lack moisture?

I'm very moist.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024